Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Edgar Fouche - The Paperwork

Blog Entries

Edgar Fouche - The Paperwork

A thread for Edgar Fouche's extensive paperwork trail.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

John Lear - Aviator and UFO Researcher

For those of you who want to know more about my ling military and DoD career,
    Andrew Johnson, writer, educator, and video maker, interviewed me almost every
    evening for two weeks.

checktheevidence

"Disclosing Secret Technologies," interview between Andrew Johnson and Edgar Fouche - 17 Parts.

http://www.youtube.com/user/checktheevidence

Edgar Fouche - MJ 12 Documents - Read Through

The two MJ-12 Documents I received from Dale. The New Revised MJ-12 Charter signed by Proxy, by President Reagan, and the Attachment 'D' Preliminary Roswell Autopsy report. The Autopsy report totally fascinated me.

AND >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle - Spectrum Radio with Scott Jordan

This is the best radio interview I've ever done, thanks to the very intelligent Mr. Jordan and his knowledge of these issues.

Edgar Fouche and many generations of his relatives have historically been involved with the government and military in fields of intelligence, black programs, crypto, secure communications, and classified development projects.

This is true as far back as the French revolution. Joseph Fouché was the Prime Minister under Napoleon, the head of his secret or national police force and a direct ancestor of Mr. Fouché. Joseph Fouché started and controlled the world’s first professionally organized intelligence agency. The CIA, KGB, MI 5, Mossad, etc., used and expanded on his methods of intelligence gathering, networking information, and political survival. Some French historians consider him a scoundrel because he survived many of his leaders, including Napoleon and the King of France, instead of going down with the ship, so to speak. The current Fouchés are proud of being descended from the Free French who opposed slavery, at great financial and personal expense, before and during the Civil War.

The Fouché family moved from city to city frequently during Edgar's childhood. After leaving Americus Georgia, they settled for a few years in San Antonio, Texas. Yes, the move to S.A. from Georgia in "Alien Rapture," that little Joe Green experienced really happened as written. Go figure? Edgar's mother's family, the Rothschilds Russells, are of French German heritage and his grandfather Russell was a Nazarene preacher. All of the Rothschilds on my mother’s side were poor farmers. I know, STUPID PEN NAME.

Edgar graduated from Longview high school in East Texas, where he was a Thespian, an National Honor student, head of the Debate Team, a member of the Student Council, and on the football team as Captain of the Defensive Team. The Vietnam war was escalating and many of his friends and peers were sucked into the tragic political vortex. In February of 1968 while attending Kilgore College and working as a machinist making bombs for R. G. Le Tourneau Industries. That month the military drafted a record high number of young men into the services, one of which was Edgar Fouché.

Edgar went to Lackland AFB for Air Force basic training where he volunteered for Pararescue Training. Pararescuemen jump out of helicopters to rescue downed pilots, usually under fire in a hot zone. He fractured his ankle during jump school at the Fort Benning and was then shipped off to Keesler AFB, Mississippi. Edgar initially went through a year of electronics, communications, intelligence, and cryptological schools. During the years 1967 1974, Edgar was stationed or worked at many Tactical Air Command (TAC), Air Training Command (ATC) bases, and Pacific Air Command Air Forces (PACAF) bases. He was at Kadena AFB Okinawa; Udorn AFB Thailand; Ben Hoi AFB Vietnam, and spent anywhere from a day to a month at many other South East Asian military bases. (A total of 3.5 years in Asia – 67-80).

He attended several universities, including the University of New Mexico, the Air Force College, and the University of Maryland. He received degrees in Electronics and Avionics Engineering from the Air Force and a BS in Business. Somewhere along the line he became a licensed deep sea diver (with many PADI certificates) and was trained by Rosteslov Jukov (Georgian - Russian Defector) , and received pilot training (Edwards AFB) and became an avid woodworker.

Edgar Fouche came out and ‘Disclosed What he knew about certain Black Program aircraft in 1998 to the IUFOC, MUFON, BBC, and many other media in the same week. In the year 2000 he and his wife walked away from the UFO/alien lecture circuit and from all the Network media that wanted to interview him.

Among his many experiences the BBC-Chanel 4 brought over a crew of 6 people to interview him in NV. John Purdie and Tim Shawcross took pictures of Ed’s documents that showed Ed’s SSN which they were forbidden to take. Ed was outraged It took Ed a couple of years to get a NEW SSN.

Then they used only several minutes of the interview. Ed said I wish to God that they had showed the whole 6 hours.

This was the ‘Riddle of the Skies’ video. Ed became very jaded and skeptical that anyone wanted to listen to his ‘Disclosure and Truth.’ He got many calls from the UFOlogy media and lecture circuit (UFOs-Aliens) that flat out asked him just to make up more stuff. Ed was extremely upset and astounded by this.

For TWELVE years Ed was silent, silent because his hotel room was broken into at Laughlin, silent because his home and new Cadillac in San Antonia were broken into and also because they had myriad death threats via phone and internet.

Ed silently watched all those years when thousands of people misquoted him and made fun of him. The at about the age of 60 he had eight grandchildren who all called him Poppy. Ed realized they would be looking him up on the internet at some time in their lives. It was an awakening for him. He came on OMF Forum for almost two years and started posting his military and DoD documents. He wanted to raise the bar for so-called fakers and liars.

http://www.spectrumradionetwork.com/...-triangle.html

Part 1 of 2 Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle - Spectrum
    My interview starts at 13:28 minutes.

Part 2
    2/2 Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle - Spectrum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwoTRKCDAp8

Black Triangles: Cornerstone of USA Space Fleet?

Although I totally agree the Black Flying Triangles do the heavy lifting, 'One Stage to Orbit' for our secret space command, The first picture of the Black Triangle on the Ground is fake and been proven it is indeed a fake.
    I question other pictures in this article also. The original picture was the crew and ramp next to the Space Shuttle. The human sized entrance at the top of the stairs, is three times taller than the depth of the triangle.
    Ha... What, did they inject the flight personnel into the vehicle. Made me laugh. Edgar Fouche

This report voices what I have been suspecting for a long time; that the USA has a secret aircraft program responsible for the large triangular shaped aircraft that have been seen at night from time to time in the USA and occasionally elsewhere. The craft emulate USA stealth technology and they also show lights typical of actual aircraft. In short this is a UFO of terrestrial origins.

Way more important is that the craft’s behavior powerfully suggests that the craft has gravity cancellation technology. It is often travelling way too slow to be relying on pure aerodynamics or so it seems. I could be wrong on this, but considering that I now have a clear grasp of how to address the gravity problem it would be no surprise at all. I am already well convinced it is possible and a natural intermediate step is to place this technology inside a large craft along with a real power plant.

This could also be the craft applying microwave lasers to make crop circles. Thus this technology has been about for at least thirty years and possibly much longer. The rest of our technology has had to catch up in order to apply it as we now see.

We are also been conditioned to expect such miracles while ample misdirection and outright denial is keeping huge parts secret.

Read More Here:

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.u...ne-of-usa.html

Gary McKinnon - Hero - Whistleblower on Space Command

McKinnon "stumbled" into Johnson's systems and said he found a high definition picture of a large cigar shaped object over the northern hemisphere. He said that he was so shocked by the picture that he didn't think to immediately save it. He also said that the file size was so large that is was difficult to view it on his computer. Eventually his connection was lost, and so was the picture.

The most shocking find to McKinnon, the one he thought would be his ace in the hole negotiating with the US government, what he "stumbled" on and found in the systems of US Space Command. McKinnon says he found a log that listed non-terrestrial officers. He doesn't believe that these were aliens, but he believes this to be evidence that the US military has a secret battalion in space. Some of these logs were ship to ship transfers.

The names of two of the ships he saw on the transfer logs were the USSS LeMay and the USSS Hillenkoetter. Typically. Navy ship names just have two S', an acronym for United States Ship, however there are three S' here, presumably standing for United States Space Ship. The names of the ships are also significant.

LOCKHEED X-22A
    ANTI-GRAVITY FIGHTER DISC

Information has come into the public's attention which suggests that Lockheed has been working in the "black" on a discoid-shaped aircraft. Not only does this aircraft utilize antigravitic propulsion, but the discs are believed to be equipped with highly advanced particle beam weaponry.

Lockheed does hold the patents on disc-shaped passenger aircraft, so it is not unreasonable to assume they have also (successfully) investigated the possibility of creating such craft as military platforms.

Colonel Steve Wilson, USAF (deceased) stated that black military astronauts trained at a secret aerospace academy and later would operate out of Beale and Vandenberg Air Force Bases in California.

From those bases, these military astronauts regularly fly trans-atmospherically and out into space. One of the aerospace craft they use, Colonel Wilson reported, is the X-22A, Lockheed's two-man anti-gravity disc craft.

Evidence for the existence of the X-22A first came to light during Operation Desert Storm when American soldiers (and most likely Iraqi soldiers as well) made sightings of disc-shaped craft in the desert hovering near to U.S. officers. People also made claims of seeing these craft fire intense beams of light that removed any trace of what previously sat at the location, apart from a circular charcoal-like burn mark on the ground.
    "Reminds me of War of the Worlds movie." Ed

A Desert Storm soldier stated the following: "In the first days film footage and especially Video-cams which a large number of G.I.s had were impounded so they wouldn`t capture any sensitive material."

"The described disc was clearly an antigravity levitating aerial weapons platform in the U.S. arsenal, possibly a Lockheed X-22A two-man discoid craft, the real DarkStar, (of which the unmanned drone X-22 DarkStar is a front "cover" aircraft program to disguise this manned antigravity fighter disc.) Further, it appears that the real DarkStar manned discs come equipped with the latest Neutral Particle Beam weapons, which take apart the target at the molecular level. ET craft do not incinerate humans. Only human military fighters are so deployed. So this report does not deal with any extraterrestrial event.

It has been said that if the American people knew what the military had in their arsenal today, they wouldn't believe it, and would think someone was fantasizing about a Lucas Star Wars movie episode."
    As affirmed by Lockheed Skunk Wurks geniuses, Ben Rich, and Clarence Kelly Johnson.

"I met both of them at Edwards AFB back in the 70s in USAF briefings. I did not know Ben Rich personally, but I had two conversations with Clarence Kelly Johnson, not on SECRETS, but old exotic foreign cars he collected. The connection was that my step-father owned a Foreign Car Dealership when I was in HS. Yep, lucky me, I always had one to drive to school and dates. I was called 'Fast Eddie,' because of the cars I drove, not my success with the girls. Ha... But I knew hos to fix, tuneup, and rebuild these Jags, MGs, Martins, Triumphs, and my favorite was a Sunbeam Tiger, which I was given for graduation, and it had a very powerful V8 (289) under the hood of this small convertible. Ed

Classified Advanced Antigravity Aerospace Craft Utilising back-engineered extraterrestrial technology

NOTE: Richard Boylan was a psychologist who lost his licence to practice for molesting and raping his patients back in the 1990s. He's never been in the military and has ALWAYS copied other
    peoples stories, like me. I'm met him and he is a disgusting piece of work. So I'd ignore the link below. Ed Fouche

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/...tigravity.html
    and Classified Antigravity Aerospace Craft Using Reverse-engineered Extraterrestrial Technology

25 Signs That Veterans Are Being Treated Like Trash!

25 Signs That Veterans Are Being Treated Like Trash

I'm retired USAF with over 20+ years of service. After I retired from the USAF, it took me almost 20 years to get 100% VA medical disability. It took TWO different Congress men to get my disability. I have five major disabilities. Major Heart and Lung problems. Diabetes, a severed aorta and two Aneurysms that can't be repaired, sever back problems - every disc and vertebra in my back has been destroyed, etc... I've been in constant severe pain for over 20 years. Ha... It's enough to make a person drink or take prescription pain medications.
    Oh, and I've had the pleasure of people like the proven troll (by his own admissions to Dan B, Jeremy, and myself), David Hilton, and the ex-felon (2 times in prison) Jeremy Rys (Alienscientist - Disinformation Agent) record me behind my back over and over when I thought I could trust them. This is important: Be darn careful who you trust that you meet over the internet, even if you've known them for years on the internet. Yes, it is obvious in some of the illegal videos of me, that I've had alcohol or have taken pain medicines. I admit that, and have never tried to lie about it. So like all veterans, I get angry when I see what other veterans have to suffer from trying to get medical help or disability from the Veterans Administration (VA)! Some day I'll tell you all the horrible things I've had happen to me via the VA. Edgar Fouche

"The federal government is increasingly labeling military veterans as “potential domestic terrorists” if they express viewpoints that are critical of the government. The following is from a recent article by John Whitehead…

Making matters worse, thanks to Operation Vigilant Eagle, a program launched by the Department of Homeland Security in 2009, military veterans returning from Iraq and Afghanistan are also being characterized as extremists and potential domestic terrorist threats because they may be “disgruntled, disillusioned or suffering from the psychological effects of war.” As a result, these servicemen and women–many of whom are decorated–are finding themselves under surveillance, threatened with incarceration or involuntary commitment, or arrested, all for daring to voice their concerns about the alarming state of our union and the erosion of our freedoms.

An important point to consider, however, is that the government is not merely targeting individuals who are voicing their discontent so much as it is locking up individuals trained in military warfare who are voicing feelings of discontent. Under the guise of mental-health treatment and with the complicity of government psychiatrists and law-enforcement officials, these veterans are increasingly being portrayed as ticking time bombs in need of intervention."

Much More:
    http://govtslaves.info/25-signs-vete....D6WttRz7.dpuf
    - See more at: http://govtslaves.info/25-signs-vete....D6WttRz7.dpuf

The VA lobbied Congress to pass a law that our honorable servicemen who fought for our country can't buy weapons. I can't even buy a 22 caliber rifle or pistol. And it's not just 'Obama' doing this but ALSO the Republican Congress. Yep... How would you like to spend 30 years total working for the government and be treated like that? Edgar Fouche

Secret Space Program History

Secret Space Program History

Richard D Hall forwarded a message to me about a PBS documentary, made in 2007, which interviewed "astronauts" of a "Secret Space Programme". I found the Documentary (53 minutes) here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2ivujwo14
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS2ivujwo14

There is more info and a transcript here:
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/profiles.html
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/astrospies/profiles.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/military/astrospies.html
    http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/military/astrospies.html

It is quite interesting, but the American "MOL" (manned orbiting laboratory - a cover for a manned spy satellite) program never actually got off the ground, though it is true that astronauts were trained in secret. The Russians had an equivalent program (Almaz), which did get off the ground - and I'd never heard of this, so that is significant (i.e. a secret manned space project - albeit using conventional rockets etc). This could be considered, therefore, to be a "now partially disclosed" Secret Space Programme (and elements of it are still classified).

I apologize to all here for not scanning and posting more of my documents. I promise I will do that soon. I get over 100 emails a day and about 40+ phone calls. These are emails and phone messages supporting me against all these vile attacks. Most of them want to join TheOutPost Forum and tell what they know about my career. However, I really don't want to drag my friends of 30-40 years into this petty troll attack(s).

But a number who have seen my documents, I've shown how they can contact the Mods or Staff requesting to join this Forum. I had four old military friends fly into Texas last weekend from Friday to Sunday to visit, review ALL my 900 military and government documents, so that if they wish they can try to join the Forum to support me.

So far it's three or four against one (me); like most animal attacks and gang rapes. Not pretty at all. But as you've seen I will defend myself against all attacks no matter how stupid, lame, or false.

I can defend myself on my career, documents, and intelligence. I really have not asked anyone to defend me. However these four, Jeremy Rys, David Hilton, Mark Woodson, and Dan B have attacked me over and over this last year.

This gang troll mentality is quite interesting to me. There is NO 'Science of Truth' when you lie and visciously attack others. Ha. Edgar (Ed) Fouche.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post

For anyone that didn't see the original image when I posted a link to it on various forums when the above fake photo started circulating online a while back, here it is:
    http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden/a...s/shuttle.html

Attached Images Attached Images

So @isaacKoi; I see all your negative posts against me on the ATS Forum! So are you just another troll?

What do you gain against me here?
    MOD EDIT/DELETION - References to actions on other forums, not allowed
    I was banned from XXX for supporting the OMF forum too much. That was years ago.

So your attacks here are lame, at best! So attack on.
    MOD EDIT/DELETION - References to actions on other forums, not allowed

Edgar Fouche
    Last edited by calikid; 06-26-2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Please stick to TOP Forum posts.

So @isaacKoi; I see all your negative posts against me on the ATS Forum!
    I posted a link on this forum a while ago to the thread I started about you on
    MOD EDIT: Type your opinions. Links to other forums discouraged.

So are you just another troll?
    What do you gain against me here?
    MOD EDIT DELETION: References to other forums discouraged.
    Other people can visit the relevant thread on
    MOD EDIT DELETION: References to other forums discouraged.

So your attacks here are lame, at best! So attack on.
    Again, people can read my posts here and see if they are "attacks", "lame" or otherwise.

I've asked you to post the numerous documents you claim to possess which you say support your claims. NB It was you that started talking about those documents and talking about how you have shown them to numerous people over the years. As I said on XXX Forum. MOD EDIT DELETION

I already have Ed's book and some other material. I'd welcome any further documents you or Ed have to support his claims. I'll send Ed a message saying the same thing. I'd be happy to upload relevant documents (assuming Ed gives his permission) as searchable PDF documents to a free file storage website.
    Other people can judge whether that is an "attack" on you.

Other people can also look at all the material I've made available for free online (official documents from various countries, UFO PhD dissertations, UFO newsletters etc etc) in the last decade and judge whether I am "just another troll".

Is anyone that asks for supporting evidence/documentation now a "troll"???
    Last edited by calikid; 06-26-2014 at 03:40 PM. Reason: References to OTHER Forums removed.