Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Edgar Fouche - The Paperwork

  1. #11
    Super Moderator newyorklily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    5,481
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    I posted a link on this forum a while ago to the thread I started about you XXX



    Other people can visit the relevant thread on XXX and see if they think I was posting "attacks against" you.



    Again, people can read my posts here and see if they are "attacks", "lame" or otherwise.

    I've asked you to post the numerous documents you claim to possess which you say support your claims. NB It was you that started talking about those documents and talking about how you have shown them to numerous people over the years. As I said on XXX:



    Other people can judge whether that is an "attack" on you.

    Other people can also look at all the material I've made available for free online (official documents from various countries, UFO PhD dissertations, UFO newsletters etc etc) in the last decade and judge whether I am "just another troll".

    Is anyone that asks for supporting evidence/documentation now a "troll"???
    It doesn't sound like an attack to me.
    Last edited by calikid; 06-26-2014 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Other forum references deleted
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

  2. #12
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,963
    Blog Entries
    19
    This is the TOP Forum.
    If anyone has a comment, type it up.
    Do NOT link to other forums, that's just lazy.
    We are not in the business of redirecting our viewers to other forums.

    Thanks for understanding.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    It doesn't sound like an attack to me.
    It's hard to notice... The outside feeling of being discouraged without any outright voicing of it. These are not attacks, but the other way around. Sort of "your attacking" if you do not believe... I'd focus your time & energy in a different direction friend...
    project-maji forum

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    We are not in the business of redirecting our viewers to other forums.
    No problem. In mitigation, I'd just point out that I posted a link because Edgar Fouche said I'd posted an "attack" on him on another forum so I wanted to give a link to my posts on that forum so that people could read all the relevant posts themselves. Basically, I wanted to defend myself from a misconceived allegation.

    In short, I'd continue to invite Edgar Fouche to post the numerous documents that he has repeatedly referred to as reportedly supporting his claims.

    I do not view this as an attack on Edgar and, indeed, I'd be more than happy to give him a hand getting those documents online.
    Last edited by IsaacKoi; 06-26-2014 at 05:30 PM.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    So @isaacKoi; I see all your negative posts against me on the ATS Forum! So are you just another troll?

    What do you gain against me here?
    MOD EDIT/DELETION - References to actions on other forums, not allowed
    I was banned from XXX for supporting the OMF forum too much. That was years ago.

    So your attacks here are lame, at best! So attack on.
    MOD EDIT/DELETION - References to actions on other forums, not allowed

    Edgar Fouche
    This is another example of "mis direction" Isaac has brought to attention a possible fluke in a piece of evidence...and what is he met with? The SAME thing we were all met with...

    Your a troll....quit attacking...why does everyone hate me...look over here at this hand; whilst the other feeds you more garbage.

    Great job Isaac, keep up the good work. (Is what a real person says)
    I would love to put this so far into the ground, that we never have to see all this dis info ever again...sort of a waste of time.
    project-maji forum

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    This is another example of "mis direction" Isaac has brought to attention a possible fluke in a piece of evidence...and what is he met with? The SAME thing we were all met with...
    Well, I wouldn't put it forward as a misdirection. I would say though that it doesn't look like anyone took the time to tag the re-creation.

    So it should not be presented as if it were a pic without some additional text or a graphical tag to point out what it is. I consider it a "mistake" that it hadn't been tagged.

    (In other words, thanks Isaac for pointing this out, long time no see!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    Great job Isaac, keep up the good work. (Is what a real person says)
    ditto!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post
    I would love to put this so far into the ground, that we never have to see all this dis info ever again...sort of a waste of time.
    Well, I wouldn't go that far.

    (I don't have much of an opinion formed either way.)

    What I would like to know is what makes it move through the air. I don't believe a straight triangle is a suitable aerodynamic shape. (unlike a flying wing...and even that requires alot of computer control to keep it up)

    Does it propel itself like a conventional aircraft?

    Any paper work on what kind of engines this thing uses, or any performance characteristics? (fuel types? Range? Atmospheric only, Trans-atmospheric, suborbital?)

    http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/b.../1/05-4008.pdf <-- like so
    Last edited by Fore; 06-26-2014 at 07:51 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    No problem. In mitigation, I'd just point out that I posted a link because Edgar Fouche said I'd posted an "attack" on him on another forum so I wanted to give a link to my posts on that forum so that people could read all the relevant posts themselves. Basically, I wanted to defend myself from a misconceived allegation.
    In short, I'd continue to invite Edgar Fouche to post the numerous documents that he has repeatedly referred to as reportedly supporting his claims.
    I do not view this as an attack on Edgar and, indeed, I'd be more than happy to give him a hand getting those documents online.
    There are many many of my documents on the internet. Even the ones David Hilton has altered. I wrote my opinion because your other Forum has attacks written against me and I'm NOT allowed to respond? That is cowardly in my mind. Jeremy has taken down my replies on many of his videos. David Hilton has also made accusations there. Not surprising at all. Ed Fouche.

  8. #18


    @11:55, Referencing 3 different forms of the same document.
    How is this possible? Your reasons for the first "faulty" one does not back the rest that are found?
    project-maji forum

  9. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    I wrote my opinion because your other Forum has attacks written against me and I'm NOT allowed to respond? That is cowardly in my mind.
    I honestly do not understand your point. I am not stopping you responding to anything posted by anyone (whether posted by me or others).

    Frankly, I have difficulty in following the logic in some of your posts.

    I still do not see what I've posted that could reasonably be considered to be an "attack" on you.

    I'm not sure why you refer to the other forum as "your other Forum". It isn't my forum. I just post there and many other places.
    Last edited by IsaacKoi; 06-27-2014 at 04:16 PM.

  10. #20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •