Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Edgar Fouche - The Paperwork

Edgar Fouche's Military, and DOD contractors reference Documents

Edgar Fouche's Military, and DOD contractors reference Documents

I always laugh when I see this picture. Airman Coffee and the other guy were just barely 6 feet tall. The guy taking the photograph asked me to squish down so he could frame the picture correctly. I was almost 6'5" then. Now I'm just below 6'3" because every disk and vertebrae is collapsing. So in another ten years, you can call me shorty. Ha...

http://www.checktheevidence.com/arti...0documents.htm
    Last edited by Edgar Fouche; 06-27-2014 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKoi View Post
    I honestly do not understand your point. I am not stopping you responding to anything posted by anyone (whether posted by me or others).

Frankly, I have difficulty in following the logic in some of your posts.

I still do not see what I've posted that could reasonably be considered to be an "attack" on you.

I'm not sure why you refer to the other forum as "your other Forum". It isn't my forum. I just post there and many other places.
    Lmao, He believes everyone is this "jeremy" fellow...when in reality; jeremy said he would never make a name on here because he doesn't want to give Mr. Fouche anymore attention than he is getting right now. (which is smart) If you want to talk to him, see his youtube channel.
    project-maji forum

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora'sParadox View Post

@11:55, Referencing 3 different forms of the same document.
    How is this possible? Your reasons for the first "faulty" one does not back the rest that are found?
    Still twiddling thumbs waiting... yet another question so obvious, its swept under the rug. Where are we at on this...#4 of unanswered things?
    project-maji forum

@ Edgar Fouche

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post

What I would like to know is what makes it move through the air. I don't believe a straight triangle is a suitable aerodynamic shape. (unlike a flying wing...and even that requires alot of computer control to keep it up)

Does it propel itself like a conventional aircraft?

Any paper work on what kind of engines this thing uses, or any performance characteristics? (fuel types? Range? Atmospheric only, Trans-atmospheric, suborbital?)

http://trs-new.jpl.nasa.gov/dspace/b.../1/05-4008.pdf <-- like so
    Do you have any paperwork on this or [alternatively] do you have any knowledge if these craft you worked on are Atmospheric only, Trans-atmospheric, suborbital? Is it still using conventional [liquid/solid] fuel? How does the craft propel itself?
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Edward just told me Ed said he had a car accident. I honestly hope he's ok.

Thats unfortunate, I guess this means he will be incommunicated with online activities?

Would have loved to have seen him shed [specific] light on what he said he had worked on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hilton View Post
    Edward just told me Ed said he had a car accident. I honestly hope he's ok.
    If there was an accident,
    Let's hope its the type that involves car insurance
    And not hospitals.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Hi everyone

Sorry for multiple posting - just wanted to make sure people reading the 3 threads Ed told me about would see this information and note.

I have not read all of these threads yet, and I rarely post on forums these days due to the level of what I call "anonymous noise" - which is why I always try to use my real name if possible.

This is just a note to tell you that Edgar Fouche (whom I did that long series of interviews with) has been involved in a car crash which happened yesterday, 28 June. He was driving just 1 mile from his home to the local grocers and a dark coloured pick up truck got too close in his lane and he went off the road and crashed into a tree. His head hit the windscreen and his (newish) car was wrecked. He had a concussion and minor head injuries, along with 2 broken and 2 fractured ribs, but he was able to talk to me on Skype for about 10 minutes before going back to rest.

I have made a page on my website about Ed's disclosures:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=390&Itemid=51

I know there have been a number of attacks on what Ed has said and I will be writing a short article about this soon. I came into contact with Ed directly after Jeremy Rys had started saying "bad things" about him - I will cover this in the article, which I will post here hopefully in the next few days. If you want some of the "background" about my particular "interest" in Jeremy Rys, you can read about that here:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=337&Itemid=60

Jeremy Rys is essentially one of the main reasons I came into contact with Ed.

I am aware of the recent videos posted by David Hilton on his YouTube channel, which I will also be talking about in due course.

Thanks for letting us know about the details. I hope he is resting and makes a full recovery.

Blog Entries
    Hi AndrewDJohnson and welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Thank you for that information. I'm glad to hear that Ed wasn't badly hurt. Did the driver of the pick-up truck stay at the scene? Did the police get statements?
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010