Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Edgar Fouche - The Paperwork

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDJohnson View Post
    Hi everyone

Sorry for multiple posting - just wanted to make sure people reading the 3 threads Ed told me about would see this information and note.

I have not read all of these threads yet, and I rarely post on forums these days due to the level of what I call "anonymous noise" - which is why I always try to use my real name if possible.

This is just a note to tell you that Edgar Fouche (whom I did that long series of interviews with) has been involved in a car crash which happened yesterday, 28 June. He was driving just 1 mile from his home to the local grocers and a dark coloured pick up truck got too close in his lane and he went off the road and crashed into a tree. His head hit the windscreen and his (newish) car was wrecked. He had a concussion and minor head injuries, along with 2 broken and 2 fractured ribs, but he was able to talk to me on Skype for about 10 minutes before going back to rest.

I have made a page on my website about Ed's disclosures:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=390&Itemid=51

I know there have been a number of attacks on what Ed has said and I will be writing a short article about this soon. I came into contact with Ed directly after Jeremy Rys had started saying "bad things" about him - I will cover this in the article, which I will post here hopefully in the next few days. If you want some of the "background" about my particular "interest" in Jeremy Rys, you can read about that here:

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=337&Itemid=60

Jeremy Rys is essentially one of the main reasons I came into contact with Ed.

I am aware of the recent videos posted by David Hilton on his YouTube channel, which I will also be talking about in due course.
    Welcome ADJ. Always nice to see a new face here at TOP Forum.

Thanks for the update on Ed's condition.
    We all wish him a speedy recovery.
    I'm guessing from the head injury/windshield impact that no seat-belt was used?
    Good lesson for the rest of us, ALWAYS buckle up!

Are you referring to the the A/S video released last year?
    It has been talked to death.
    We are hoping to move on to more positive topics.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Welcome ADJ. Always nice to see a new face here at TOP Forum.

Thanks for the update on Ed's condition.
    We all wish him a speedy recovery.
    I'm guessing from the head injury/windshield impact that no seat-belt was used?
    Good lesson for the rest of us, ALWAYS buckle up!

Are you referring to the the A/S video released last year?
    It has been talked to death.
    We are hoping to move on to more positive topics.
    Ed said that he had his seat belt on but that it was loose and had slack in it, basically non-functional.

Nice emoji, Cali! And very salient point it makes...let's just move on from all of this, OK?

Hi Everyone

Here is the article I've written about Ed, my association with him and the attacks on him

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=395&Itemid=53

Thanks for reading!

Andrew

Where Is My FOIA?

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDJohnson View Post
    Dan B, Danny, aka BigPappy51 said to me in a message he had seen my FOIA, well then post it! He said it didn't show that I was in combat! I asked him why then does the VA pay me for combat duty as part of my disability?? I also have a number of medals, one is a Vietnam Service medal with a 'V' device which is for Valor or Heroism!. Any FOIA you fill on me will have my many medals. 3 Meritorious Service Medals, Commendation Medals, Presidential Unit Citations, Outstanding Unit Awards, etc., etc. So to you wannabes, you didn't serve, you don't know what honor is, you were never part of this brotherhood that served your country. You have no understanding of what your fore fathers did to serve our country in WWI, WWI, and the Korean War. You people who spit on your flag and country, your grandfathers ad Uncles, are ashamed of you all. I pretty much gave up my life for 30+ years to serve our USA, not the politicians.

I have more respect for the Hippies in the 70s than I do modern young people now in their 20s and 30s. At least the Hippies took a stand, against the endless wars, and protested! The gutless apathetic yuppies of today could care less about our county. Again, who among you have written your congressmen to protest illegal immigration, the shameless minimum wage, and the outsourcing of jobs???
    David Hilton told Dan B, (I think) because I don't think Dan would be a blatant liar that he saw the FOIA (my records) of me not ever had been in Combat.

So instead of making up more lies David, then POST MY RECORDS if you are not just making up more lies about me!

I mean ALL of them, because I have them also and can tell if you alter another document, or even leave one out!

Ed Fouche
    Last edited by Edgar Fouche; 07-13-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Another Admitted Lie

Have to correct my previous post. Dan B, Danny, aka BigPappy51 just wrote me that he had made up that he saw my FOIA and it said NOTHING about my Combat Service in Vietnam!

Now all these people attacking me directly or via fake names, usually related to David Hilton and Jeremy Rys have made up more false BS!

Why would I post a private email? Because I've been duped and lied to by these same people. You can't ask for peace while you are stabbing someone in the back. Danny B, aka BigPappy51 called these type people as 'snitches' MOD EDIT/DELETION xxx.

Many times Dan and I have wanted peace, but then he goes and tells every private thing in my life to a Government Troll and a Government Disinformation Agent.
    Luckily I have friends who are friends with these guys and keep me informed about their devious ploys. One is even a family member to one of them. Oh the irony of that... Ed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Email Address Redacted
    MOD EDIT/DELETE of partial email address
    Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:06 PM
    To: Ed Fouche
    Subject: Peace??

I mean serious man enough is enough. When I stated the other night that your FOIA says you "Never served In Combat". I did this intentionally to show you how it feels to have an absolute lie said about you I told you that in private.
    You have made statements about me that make me look like a real piece a **** So now that was a bit of your own medicine its not nice is it?? Personally I cant wait to see your FOIA any man who has served 20 yrs has to have an impressive portfolio or you would had been tossed out of the Military I never doubted you are who you say you are. And yes in fact The Govt has a flying triangle I don’t dispute that at all.
    Sent by Dan B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If he want's peace, why is he posting on David Hilton's new Forum, with PandoraAlias and Edward, from here?

So basically all these people attacking have admitted that they have lied, altered my documents, and attacked me for silly reasons.

It's so pathetic to see people who have nothing better to do in their lives than attack honorable veterans.

Whatever their justifications for their lies, and attacks on me, they are just pathetic examples on how to waste your life, that's if you are not a Government Troll/Disinformer.

They run over to other Forums like ATS, DTV, etc., because they know I can't post there. Thanks to this Forum to let me respond to the accusations and lies and set the record
    straight!

David Hilton has posted for two years he's filed a FOIA for my USAF documents. He recently implied to another Forum that he just did it in the last two months. So why is David saying
    he just filed a FOIA when everyone on Alienscients Forum that he did it two years ago?

Why has he repeatedly not answered my question to him and others questions to him as WHY has he NOT posted my Records?

David Hilton told Jeremy, Dan B (BigPappy51) and myself that the Pentagon had my records, NOT the USAF!

If I were a liar, the USAF and the DoD (Pentagon) would release my records. BUT if I'm telling the truth, they WOULD NOT WANT you to see my Records! Think about that!
    Of my many many scientific, writers, researchers, investigators friends; NO ONE has ever seen a FOIA denied because of the 'PENTAGON' owning someone's records...

Edgar Fouche

PS: I also wrote the Pentagon (DoD) asking them to release my records. I have the person's name and email address. I received NO answer.
    Last edited by calikid; 07-15-2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Remainder of Partial email address removed. Complaint response.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    Why has he repeatedly not answered my question to him and others questions to him as WHY has he NOT posted my Records?
    Request for your records. Standard Form 180 for the National Archives...

You can get a blank form here: http://www.archives.gov/veterans/mil...-form-180.html

Last edited by David Hilton; 07-14-2014 at 05:19 AM.

Hey Ed you were a flight mechanic !!! Now as far as I remember you told me and Woody you shot a whole warehouse filled with "Gooks" as you said. What would an air force mechanic be doing in combat ??? You claim you were drafted into the Army in 1967 but your dad pulled some strings and had you put in the Air Force remember why because......... ?? So again what combat were you involved in what was the nature? You know I know the answer to this. I cant wait to hear your response and when The National Archives sends your military records we will find out the truth.
    Last edited by Bigpappy51; 07-14-2014 at 09:10 AM.
    BigPappy51

Quote Originally Posted by Bigpappy51 View Post
    Hey Ed you were a flight mechanic !!! Now as far as I remember you told me and Woody you shot a whole warehouse filled with "Gooks" as you said. What would an air force mechanic be doing in combat ??? You claim you were drafted into the Army in 1967 but your dad pulled some strings and had you put in the Air Force remember why because......... ?? So again what combat were you involved in what was the nature? You know I know the answer to this. I cant wait to hear your response and when The National Archives sends your military records we will find out the truth.
    If you ever get my records, I was never a 'flight line mechanic!' I was a Avionics, Satellite, Crypto, and ECM technician and engineer and in my last 9 years a Liaison to DoD Industry. Which you alread know.
    You're just trying to please you pack attack buddies. None of you guys have EVER done anything for your country. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what YOU can do FOR your COUNTRY." JFK.

ADMIN intervention: removed trolling comment.

Ever read about gang attacks on people on the news? How they justify these attacks?

Just to only have hate against someone in your life is strange to me!

Oh, I don't remember saying 'Gooks.' They were Viet Cong! NVA. The enemy! They killed 50,000 of our American service men. I assume you find this funny! I was stationed in Okinawa in 69 & 71 to a special operations group. We went to Vietnam TDY to work with other intelligence agencies in Vietnam. We stayed at the Caravelle Hotel where a lot of spooks, intelligence agents and reporters stayed, and flew out of Bien Hoa Air Base on our intercept missions.

Ed Fouche

PS: Remind me what you and your other attackers have ever done to serve your country? I spent 30 years serving the USA.
    Last edited by Garuda; 07-15-2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Removed trolling comment

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    If you ever get my records, I was never a 'flight line mechanic!' I was a Avionics, Satellite, Crypto, and ECM technician and engineer and in my last 9 years a Liaison to DoD Industry. Which you alread know.
    You're just trying to please you pack attack buddies. None of you guys have EVER done anything for your country. "Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what YOU can do FOR your COUNTRY." JFK.

While we're at it, ask Dan B, aka Bigpappy51 about him paying me back for the $400 computer I bought him. He's promised over two years to do so.
    Now he want's my bank account number? Ha Ha... He will never pay me back. If he does I'll be the first to post it.

Ever read about gang attacks on people on the news? How they justify these attacks?

Just to only have hate against someone in your life is strange to me!

Oh, I don't remember saying 'Gooks.' They were Viet Cong! NVA. The enemy! They killed 50,000 of our American service men. I assume you find this funny! I was stationed in Okinawa in 69 & 71 to a special operations group. We went to Vietnam TDY to work with other intelligence agencies in Vietnam. We stayed at the Caravelle Hotel where a lot of spooks, intelligence agents and reporters stayed, and flew out of Bien Hoa Air Base on our intercept missions.

Ed Fouche

PS: Remind me what you and your other attackers have ever done to serve your country? I spent 30 years serving the USA.
    You know I sat here and wrote something and decided that maybe it wasn't the right thing to do because Ed loves to fight. So I deleted what I wrote before posting it because this has become a circus on this forum. Ed you are something you know what the truth is about the money !! Whenever you're mad you hold this over my head. Even though on the Rense Radio program you said that my computer your computer and your wifes computer was destroyed by viruses after you asked me to post the document about Area-51 on the internet. Also I have countless emails where you say u gave me the computer for all the time and effort I put into defending you for 5 years you insisted on a new pc and you know it and I thank you for that. I think its funny you think paypals a bank account number don't get it I would open an account up and get paid. I would never mail you cash no way!! You don't want your wife to get ahold of the money !! I dont even know why Im saying this I don't owe you a damn thing and you know it.

You also say you served your country 30 yrs? well your last year or 2 you were off for waivers where do you come up with the other 10 to 12 years of Govt service once again more exagerations ???
    BigPappy51

Staff Announcement:

Due to the high degree of intervention required to moderate this topic, The OutPost Forum staff have decided to close this discussion thread for the foreseeable future. This decision is non negotiable under our Terms of Service.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin