Thread: Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie

Blog Entries

Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie

http://www.maltanow.com.mt/?p=2927

This is a pretty good article and an interesting read. Nice pictures too btw

Edward

I can't get the page to open
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    I think last night the server's bandwith has been used up for the day. LOL yeah I couldnt get back to it later in the day myself.

Edward

Blog Entries
    works now though...just tried it.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post

http://www.maltanow.com.mt/?p=2927

This is a pretty good article and an interesting read. Nice pictures too btw

Edward
    I think it is a bit of an overstatement to say that the story of our origins is anything but the truth, that it is a lie. What these artifacts show is that millions and even hundreds of millions of years ago there were "humanoid" like cultures and civilization on this planet. To that degree, yes, the story of life on this planet Earth is incomplete as it is being taught today. Further dating of the artifacts can confirm that they are eons older than anything else from the cultures that belong to us, and artifacts that belong to us. Zircon dating of micro and nano-crystals should prove these artifacts to have existed before we were even a species. So are they alien, or are they alien and some Earth species. Could they have even cloned some dinosaur and alien form? Perhaps we will yet find skeletal remains to go with such finds.
    Last edited by majicbar; 06-21-2014 at 02:37 AM.

Myths, legends and stories passed down across generations may hold more truth than many realize. Images etched in stone, sculptures, structures made of stone often stand the test of time. It becomes a matter of sorting through it all and getting it right is not an easy task, and often we get it incorrect. It has been said, the Earth has recycled humans a number of times.

Truth becomes legend then becomes myth. It's all in the story tellers perception of the facts for embellishments.......
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

unidentified aircraft encounter:
    last year in summer i witnessed something which confused me. i'm wondering if there is an explanation or a similar circumstance. on a summer day last year i noticed two passenger aircraft flying in mid altitude - one aircraft was flying behind the other and the distance between the two aircraft was approximately the length of 10 of these aircraft. the strange thing was that the aircraft in the back seemed to be following the aircraft in the front - it seemed as though the aircraft in the back was actually being towed by the aircraft in the front .. ! !

any explanations ??

i watched the two aircraft drift into the horizon - the distance between them always remaining the same - as if one was tied to the other - seemed rather odd

my explanation is that one of the aircraft got lost and so asked the other if it could follow it to destination