Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Hoaxes........

Speaking of Hoaxes........

Anyone want to ask anything about Source "A"? I'll tell the truth

What about Source "A", I heard he was just some lying weirdo!

Mur- what's the point of this? For those of us who lived through it... I think most here "get" that the entire debacle was not an Intel op... We all get that in this wacko field of ufology that "nuts" float to the top for open minded persons to consume. Luckily for me- I'm allergic to nuts.
    MY GOD, IT'S FULL OF STARS

No biggie...I just thought I'd put it out there

Forward, mur, forward!

Blog Entries
    Why aren't we allowed to talk about Sauce A and the Hortas? It was a classic hoax and should be subject to examination no matter how embarrassing it might be to Chris. The Santayana Principle ought to apply: Those who are ignorant of the past are condemned to repeat it. I feel a little deja vu already.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Why aren't we allowed to talk about Sauce A and the Hortas? It was a classic hoax and should be subject to examination no matter how embarrassing it might be to Chris. The Santayana Principle ought to apply: Those who are ignorant of the past are condemned to repeat it. I feel a little deja vu already.
    Nothing embarrassing at all about it.

But hasn't it been beaten to death already? Unless you have new info to share we can certainly move on from here.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    We never said you weren't allowed... Continue if you want.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    I have nothing to add and never did. I'm looking for further news on the Sauce and the Pickles. I think the Murnut might be able to keep us updated. The larger question of 'why' has never been answered to my satisfaction. Good to see the thread is open again.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Anyone want to ask anything about Source "A"? I'll tell the truth
    Where are these characters now and what are they up to? Has Mike Salla made his peace with the investigation? And what was the point of the entire sordid affair to begin with? Are you sure there was no IC manipulation involved? What is Father Smith's conclusion? Was a stolen valor case against the Sauce ever pursued by the FeeBees? Carry on, please!.