Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Hoaxes........

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Where are these characters now and what are they up to? Has Mike Salla made his peace with the investigation? And what was the point of the entire sordid affair to begin with? Are you sure there was no IC manipulation involved? What is Father Smith's conclusion? Was a stolen valor case against the Sauce ever pursued by the FeeBees? Carry on, please!.
    There is no new info.

I merely wanted to make myself available to any questions about the circumstances of the uncovering of the hoax.

I did go to the bar where Clay works. Nice place...excellent cheese burger...attractive wait staff.

I did not see Clay, nor did I ask for him.

I think it is pretty much over.

I'd be surprised if someone other than Jake/Rick/? tried to re-inflate the hoax

I'd be impressed if Clay and Shawn came forward at some point to answer questions, but I'm not holding my breath.

I would also be interested to learn what if anything they told the staff as they were leaving and before.

I'm just curious about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    I have nothing to add and never did. I'm looking for further news on the Sauce and the Pickles. I think the Murnut might be able to keep us updated. The larger question of 'why' has never been answered to my satisfaction. Good to see the thread is open again.
    MOD NOTE: That is Source A and the Pickerings. If you are going to post about them here, use their names and not your made-up ones.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

What's the difference?

Source "A" is a made up name anyway

And the brothers aren't members here.

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    What's the difference?

I agree with this. I also thought the names "noot" gave them was funny.

I hope funny is allowed around here.

By the way Lilly.....how long have you known the Pickering brothers?

You've met them in person...prior to OMF....isn't that right?
    Last edited by murmur; 12-11-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    What's the difference?

Whether or not they are members does not matter. It is about making people feel comfortable here so they will want to become members and share and stay with us. For all we know, they might be one of the many 'guests' that are reading the boards, trying to decide if they want to register. I hope they do, just as I hope the other guests decide to join us. So I want the Outpost to be as inviting as possible. Making fun of someone's name -- whether real or made-up -- isn't a way to make someone feel welcome.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    I agree with this. I also thought the names "noot" gave them was funny.

I hope funny is allowed around here.
    Funny is alowed here, just not at the expense of someone else. We even have a thread on humor http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...56-For-a-laugh

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    MOD NOTE: That is Source A and the Pickerings. If you are going to post about them here, use their names and not your made-up ones.
    Pickles and Sauce is an apt characterization. Humor is the essence of life. Apparently even God thinks so.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

In the distant past we lost opportunities because people we were inviting to join and share information that everyone wanted saw that they already were being disrespected by some of the members there. They did not come, nor did they share. It was a costly lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    Whether or not they are members does not matter. It is about making people feel comfortable here so they will want to become members and share and stay with us. For all we know, they might be one of the many 'guests' that are reading the boards, trying to decide if they want to register. I hope they do, just as I hope the other guests decide to join us. So I want the Outpost to be as inviting as possible. Making fun of someone's name -- whether real or made-up -- isn't a way to make someone feel welcome.

By the way Lilly.....how long have you known the Pickering brothers?

You've met them in person...prior to OMF....isn't that right?