Thread: Ancient Knowledge Series Parts 1-6

Blog Entries

Ancient Knowledge Series Parts 1-6

If you are ever going to watch anything in your life. I will tell you right now. There is tons of information here. Enjoy. Take it or leave. Do as you will. I will tell you this though. All of these video's build upon each other, as in there is a correlation of information being related back to with each video.

Edward

P.S. Yes, I've seen it all with the exception of part 6 series. I haven't come back to this series in a while and I didn't realize he came out with the Part 6's. I'm just posting it all here now for everyone to view.

P.S.S. This series as a whole could be posted in various other strings, but since it starts out with Esoteric information and consciousness in the first Video. I posted it here in this first. It covers much more than what this string covers.

Ancient Knowledge Pt.1: Consciousness, Sacred Geometry, Cymatics, Illusion of Reality

Ancient Knowledge Pt.2 Fibonacci Sequence, Golden Ratio, Phi in Nature, DNA, Fingerprint of God

Ancient Knowledge Pt.3 Pyramids, Monuments & Megaliths, Ley Lines (Earth's Energy Grid)

Ancient Knowledge Pt.4 The Real Secret Of How The Pyramids Were Built & Coral Castle

to be cont.......

*Note: I can only put 4 video's per post and per rules/set up of the forum. Please continue to each successive post.

** I have listed all videos as individual postings. There will be an all inclusive video that has the whole series from start to finish on the last Post of this video series.
    Last edited by Edward; 07-03-2014 at 04:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ancient Knowledge Pt. 4.5 Scientific & Historical Misconceptions, Suppression & Manipulation of Info

Ancient Knowledge Pt. 5 Energy, Coral Castle, Tablet of Shamash, Saturn, Magnetism & Mythology

Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/1 - Number 9 Code, Vortex Based Math, Flower of Life, Fibonacci, Time, 432Hz

Ancient Knowledge Pt. 6/2 - Coral Castle, Saturn, Crystals, 369, Magnetism, Bible Codes, Numerology

To be cont...........
    Last edited by Edward; 07-03-2014 at 04:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ancient Knowledge Pt.6/3 - Lost History, Phoenicians, Alphabet, Symbology, Ashkenazi, Mythology

Ok here at the bottom here is the whole thing From A to Z, start to finish, the whole kit n' kaboodle. Nice of this guy to put it all together.

Ancient Knowledge pt. 1-6 *Full Movie* 7 1/2 Hours

That's it. Thanks for checking all this out. Enjoy!!! Pass it on!

Edward

Looks interesting, thanks.

Will have to find a lot of time, though...
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Looks interesting, thanks.

Will have to find a lot of time, though...

If you are conservative. You can get it done in 3 days by watching a little at a time. 2 1/2 hrs a day. Not saying you have to watch all those 2 hrs + at once. Or if you are a little gun-ho and are off today on July 4th. Watch it all at once,

Edward

Thanks, Edward! This will give me something to watch while I'm traveling and stuck in a hotel room!