Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum Links

Forum Links

Hello,

Sometimes I cannot navigate this site. A lot of times, when I click on a link to enter an area, nothing happens. I have noticed that the "Auto-refresh interval" message is flashing off and on when I can't get anywhere. This time, I closed the tab on my browser and reopened it to allow me to navigate this site properly.
    This isn't poetry, this is the language of reality.

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Hello,

Sometimes I cannot navigate this site. A lot of times, when I click on a link to enter an area, nothing happens. I have noticed that the "Auto-refresh interval" message is flashing off and on when I can't get anywhere. This time, I closed the tab on my browser and reopened it to allow me to navigate this site properly.
    I've had similar experiences. It seems to be caused by (a bug in) the self-updating boxes on the forum front page, since I don't get it on other pages.
    Typically, clicking the 'Forum' button again to reload the page solves the problem.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Now this site locks up my browser, I had to restart it just to post this.

Sorry folks, but until the bugs are worked out, I will have to un-tab this site from my browser. Perhaps I'll come back when it's fixed.

Do you know that it's possible to hide those stats on the home page?

There's an arrow button on the right. Click that one, and the stats no longer show.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by norenrad View Post
    Sorry folks, but until the bugs are worked out, I will have to un-tab this site from my browser. Perhaps I'll come back when it's fixed.
    What browser are you using? I have issues with Safari on my iPad but it works fine from Firefox on my desktop and laptop.

Blog Entries
    I notice the guy's from Colorado. That explains everything.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Do you know that it's possible to hide those stats on the home page?

There's an arrow button on the right. Click that one, and the stats no longer show.
    I will look for that and try it. I'm using my work computer now, but it's junk, so I will try it when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Hey now, I just got here... haven't had time for my brain cells to wither from lack of oxygen yet.

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    The website was loading slow when you wrote. It is loading within normal limits now for me. Could be browser issues too. My next to latest Firefox install was a little buggy.