Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9' foot tall Aliens witnessed in Voronezh, Russia

Blog Entries

9' foot tall Aliens witnessed in Voronezh, Russia

There were reports a while back of mass UFO sightings in Voronezh, Russia were multiple witnesses reported seeing 9 foot giant aliens surface from a UFO craft that landed in a park. Is there anyone out there up to date on this sighting? I remember it was discussed in the media for a short time than sort of went dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUFNJlbvgpk
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen this much detail from a mass sighting of on the ground interaction that I can recall since I ran across the school children in Africa incident. There may be other cases I am unaware of but both are very intriguing to me.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 07-09-2014 at 01:06 AM. Reason: clarification of post

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I haven't seen this much detail from a mass sighting of on the ground interaction that I can recall since I ran across the school children in Africa incident. There may be other cases I am unaware of but both are very intriguing to me.

Edward
    I thought that incident was in Australia...hmmm
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Maybe you speak of this one...

In total, there were 62 children outside of the school at the time, and most of the teachers were inside the school at a meeting. It was reported that only one adult was supervising the recess that morning, a mother of one of the children. She operated a snack bar for the students, selling soft drinks, candies, and other favorites.

There had been reports of UFOs in the skies over Zimbabwe only two days before, but it is unlikely that any of the students were aware of these reports. Ariel was a private elementary school, hosting students of all backgrounds. Several of the children stated that they had seen three unknown flying objects in the skies over the school prior to the landing. Students saw the UFOs disappear then reappear in a different place in the sky. Finally, at least one of the UFOs either landed, or hovered just above the ground.

The UFO was only about 100 meters from the students at play. The object was in a heavily wooded area, which was off limits to the students for safety concerns. Soon, what the students described as a "small man" could be seen on the top of the UFO. The occupant of the craft was described as being about one meter (3 ft.) tall, with a slender neck, long black hair, and very large eyes. He walked down the craft, and proceeded in the direction of the children.

When he noticed the children, he disappeared, and was next seen in the back of the UFO. Within moments, the craft took off, vanishing into the sky over the school. Many of the children were understandably frightened, the little man had evoked many stories they had heard about demons and ghosts. Some of the children ran to the mother who was attending the snack bar, but she did not believe their story, and continued with her duties.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post
    Maybe you speak of this one...

In total, there were 62 children outside of the school at the time, and most of the teachers were inside the school at a meeting. It was reported that only one adult was supervising the recess that morning, a mother of one of the children. She operated a snack bar for the students, selling soft drinks, candies, and other favorites.

There had been reports of UFOs in the skies over Zimbabwe only two days before, but it is unlikely that any of the students were aware of these reports. Ariel was a private elementary school, hosting students of all backgrounds. Several of the children stated that they had seen three unknown flying objects in the skies over the school prior to the landing. Students saw the UFOs disappear then reappear in a different place in the sky. Finally, at least one of the UFOs either landed, or hovered just above the ground.

The UFO was only about 100 meters from the students at play. The object was in a heavily wooded area, which was off limits to the students for safety concerns. Soon, what the students described as a "small man" could be seen on the top of the UFO. The occupant of the craft was described as being about one meter (3 ft.) tall, with a slender neck, long black hair, and very large eyes. He walked down the craft, and proceeded in the direction of the children.

When he noticed the children, he disappeared, and was next seen in the back of the UFO. Within moments, the craft took off, vanishing into the sky over the school. Many of the children were understandably frightened, the little man had evoked many stories they had heard about demons and ghosts. Some of the children ran to the mother who was attending the snack bar, but she did not believe their story, and continued with her duties.

Yeah that's the one I was referencing that I had recalled hearing/seeing about. Thanks for posting the video discussing the case too,

Edward

Yep, that's the one...had my continents confused
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

I guess I was a naughty kid when I was their age, at least the age of the older ones. I can remember the joke about getting crowds of people to mimic. You know the one, you stand looking up at a building and a crowd will gather. It's amazing how impressionable adult minds can be (not one of the adults said they saw anything, if they did I missed it) much more children. Being prodded by maybe an older child... They do love to join in! There were a lot of inconsistencies too.

Quote Originally Posted by epo333 View Post

Another video bookmarked for later viewing.

Thi is a fantastic case I have always been fascinated by this case thanks for sharing.
    BigPappy51

Quote Originally Posted by atmjjc View Post
    There were reports a while back of mass UFO sightings in Voronezh, Russia were multiple witnesses reported seeing 9 foot giant aliens surface from a UFO craft that landed in a park. Is there anyone out there up to date on this sighting? I remember it was discussed in the media for a short time than sort of went dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUFNJlbvgpk
    http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2014/06/v...ssia-1989.html

Clearly these are two separate cases. Apparently some aliens do not care if they are seen, but skittish when they know that they are being watched. But then again, so would we if we were exploring another planet.