Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 9' foot tall Aliens witnessed in Voronezh, Russia

Documented mass-witness cases like this are somewhat scarce and IMO warrant more attention.

Regarding the Voronezh incident, it is intriguing to note that two officers (one military the other a 'State' police officer) put their reputations on line testifying as they did. Additionally, TASS is reported to have have confirmed the story after receiving inquiries about the validity of the initial news release.

The sheer number of witnesses and the follow up attention it received is certainly worth noting as well.

However, I am confused about the inconsistency of the reported eye witnesses. Some seem to have described the very tall ET as "looking like any other man" (except larger), while others in drawings, show a cone-shaped head with multiple eyes.

I also seem to recall that some dialogue took place between the occupants and local populace.

In keeping with the theme of these two fascinating events:

It’s very telling that the Australian governments’ swift reaction of that incident is exactly how the American and UK governments contravene in the event of such such incidents. Because of this, one can only surmise that the US, the UK, Canada and Australia are, in reality, a single gov’t entity as opposed to each nation existing as its own separate self-government.

Kinda drills in the point that, in the scheme of things, there’s a global deep state that’s running the show where it is ready to pounce, at a moment’s notice, to contain UFO events by suppressing information about them in every possible way.

That they have been able to do this, for so many years now, without a hitch, should indicate to us that there are far superior forces out there involved in the suppression of information like this. And that we need to consider that those intelligence's that are at the top of the tier are non-terrestrial. Yes, I know that sounds crazy but how else can we explain their astounding success rate at operating so efficiently to keep the real truth from getting out? Their proficiency in this area goes far beyond the realm of human capability.
    Last edited by A99; 06-26-2017 at 03:07 PM.
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

The Trindade Island's UFO 1958 was a fake. Two spoons, believe it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by A99 View Post
    It’s very telling that the Australian governments’ swift reaction of that incident is exactly how the American and UK governments contravene in the event of such such incidents. Because of this, one can only surmise that the US, the UK, Canada and Australia are, in reality, a single gov’t entity as opposed to each nation existing as its own separate self-government.

Kinda drills in the point that, in the scheme of things, there’s a global deep state that’s running the show where it is ready to pounce, at a moment’s notice, to contain UFO events by suppressing information about them in every possible way.

That they have been able to do this, for so many years now, without a hitch, should indicate to us that there are far superior forces out there involved in the suppression of information like this. And that we need to consider that those intelligence's that are at the top of the tier are non-terrestrial. Yes, I know that sounds crazy but how else can we explain their astounding success rate at operating so efficiently to keep the real truth from getting out? Their proficiency in this area goes far beyond the realm of human capability.
    That doesn't sound "crazy" to me at all.

Sounds informed and logical given the 'facts'.

Makes perfect sense actually.