Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clifford Stone - EYES ONLY new book

Clifford Stone - EYES ONLY new book

385967_10150417465131344_680411343_8539182_1851617368_n.jpg
    https://www.createspace.com/3727804

Just released:

Clifford Stone's EYES ONLY book is now shipping! A 243 paged book with an incredible amount of information. A first hand account of Crash Retrieval operations!

I was honored to be involved in the making of this book, doing the editing and proofreading. Show your support for this hero of our time.

Clifford Stone's Biography was released today on Create Space and Amazon.com

Eyes Only: The Clifford Stone Story
    Foreword by Robert Salas

Sgt. Clifford Stone has a convincing claim of being on the inside of military operations involving the recovery of UFO craft and EBEs. He was an exemplary NCO and served his country in Vietnam. He has courageously spoken out publicly. He and his testimony deserve our attention and respect.

Robert Salas

Ojai, CA 2011

Disclosure Project Witness - National Press Club, May 9th 2001

To keep the greatest secret in the world that we are “not alone” is a heavy burden for many military men who have sworn security oaths. The combined courage of these patriotic men and their combined interviews could prove UFOS are real in any court of law. But now I realize that someday this book will historically become part of a vast archive of evidence. Sgt. Clifford Stone is one of brave ones and he has paid a heavy personal price. I was privileged to meet him in 1997, to become part of this book and to present the following report. Perhaps, the time has come “to tell the truth”!

Paola Leopizzi Harris

Investigative journalist/UFO researcher

Author: Exopolitics-Stargate to a New Reality

and Connecting the Dots: Making Sense of the UFO reality

www.paolaharris.com

Sgt. Clifford Stone is one of the most important truth tellers of our time. This book is a collector’s treasure of his unique personal experiences in the military with real extraterrestrial beings. I recognize his truth and honor him for having the courage to tell it. Clifford carries a time sensitive and world changing message vital to our very survival, that “they are not hostile.” His story educates and opens doors to a new awareness about what’s really going on behind veils of secrecy which influences all our lives. He leads us into a whole new way of thinking and behaving. Clifford Stone raises our consciousness, touches my heart, and brings me to tears with his fascinating true story.

Carol Rosin

Founder, Institute for Security and Cooperation in Outer Space

spacetreaty@gmail.com

http://www.peaceinspace.com

Has Clifford been invited to join us here?

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Has Clifford been invited to join us here?
    If he does join, I wish you the very best of luck if you ask him questions in the hope of getting real answers. I followed him on another forum a while back and never saw him offer anything of substance. Never a straight answer. Perhaps he was saving it all for his book.

Yes....I'm not a fan of Mr. Stone myself....but I would not want to discourage or stand in the way of efforts to bring him in.

I'd love the opportunity to learn from Mr Stone's answers to respectful questions

I'd love the opportunity to learn from Mr Stone's answers to respectful questions
    Me too.

Blog Entries
    Don't hold your breath.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    Don't hold your breath.
    If I was in the habit of holding my breath, I would be dead and buried by now. I am still waiting for him to answer the respectful questions he got on the other forum.

spoiler tags would be helpful here....hint hint admins

spoiler tags would be helpful here....hint hint admins
    You want the truth to be hidden? Why?