Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clifford Stone - EYES ONLY new book

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Has Clifford been invited to join us here?
    We are speaking with several people but we don't want to make any promises.

What forum has Stone appeared on before?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    We are speaking with several people but we don't want to make any promises.

What forum has Stone appeared on before?
    I saw him at ATS two (or perhaps three) years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    You want the truth to be hidden? Why?
    Spoiler tags are just a tool that prevents non-members from seeing what is written between the tags.

It's useful in some circumstances

The amazon doesn't appear to be up yet. Yes the book contains explosive info Cliff has not gone into before in detail. This is not UFOs Are Real part 2. This is a whole new book that delves into Cliff's childhood experiences with ET/Ultraterrestrials, Greys in Vietnam, the Pentagon, at crash retrievals etc.

Does he go into depth about his experience working at the Roswell Musuem?

Quote Originally Posted by murmur View Post
    Does he go into depth about his experience working at the Roswell Musuem?
    People like you are why Clifford will not join the forum.

Clifford never worked at the Roswell Museum. He works for Job Corps helping disadvantaged youths.

Blog Entries
    I'm not a big fan of Cliff Stone. He has always impressed me as a maudlin, deluded old man manipulated by Mark Allin for webpage hits.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    People like you are why Clifford will not join the forum.
    That is pure BS. The reason Clifford will not join the forum is that he doesn't like questions.

If he never worked at the Roswell Museum, if that is true and he has nothing to hide, the easiest thing in the world would be to just sign up and tell it like it is.

Although this is a new forum, many of the members should recall what happened on another forum when other note worthy people joined. They were pretty much treated with disrespect. Everyone wants to ask questions. But they should be asked in a polite way. When someone didn't get the response they wanted, name calling became the rage and the person just left and no one got any answers.

If someone of slight fame or more does decide to join up and answer questions, I would hope the members here would be more courteous.
    Last edited by Dragonfire; 12-14-2011 at 09:01 PM.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Well, I don't know Cliff Stone, and certainly I am nor persuaded by comments here so far! So, I am ordering the book, and will see for myself, what his story is, and where I think he is coming from. There are a lot of people that do have real stories of personal experience(s) to tell, despite there always being a cadre of naysayers standing ready to.......... "naysay"!

Hopefully, if his book does provide a good and sound basis of personal experience, may we can have him here for serious discussion, with those really interested is hearing what he has to say.