Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Clifford Stone - EYES ONLY new book

Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Well, I don't know Cliff Stone, and certainly I am nor persuaded by comments here so far! So, I am ordering the book, and will see for myself, what his story is, and where I think he is coming from. There are a lot of people that do have real stories of personal experience(s) to tell, despite there always being a cadre of naysayers standing ready to.......... "naysay"!

Hopefully, if his book does provide a good and sound basis of personal experience, may we can have him here for serious discussion, with those really interested is hearing what he has to say.
    Good idea, rdunk!

Too many people allow others to do their critical thinking for them, and consequently haven't a clue what they are talking about.

Blog Entries
    Just came across this golden oldie from ATS a few years ago! Very funny!

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 10:15 AM by TallWhites
    Mr. Stone, is it true that Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) thats often seen by people isnt a lost species of apes, but rather aliens from another planet that belong in the 57 species category???

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 12:50 PM by ofhumandescent
    [edit on 9-6-2008 by ofhumandescent]

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 12:53 PM by ofhumandescent

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
    I do not believe that any alien race would hide the knowledge of their existence "for humanitarian" reasons. It has been my experience at least with my fellow humans (and I suspect this will carry over to other intelligent life forms) that if someone has "good intentions" towards us, they would be more forthright, above board, honest and out in the open. It is also been my experience that if someone has "bad intentions" or (plan to muck you over) that they are secretive, sneaky and manipulative. People being abducted against their will, experiments performed, tagging (like cattle) it all points to a very covert operation that has not been in our specie’s best interest. We have been invaded, our DNA is (again) being messed with and many people can't or won't wake up and realize that mankind has been under a covert attack. By the time the majority of people realize what has been going on it will be too late. By intertwining our DNA with theirs they have blended us and them together and in doing so, one can no longer pick up a gun and go to war against their own “children”. The “hybrids” will be smarter, stronger and better thus enabling them to be the ruling elite and the rest of us that “were not chosen” (the real humans) will be the slave labor.

"In conflict, straightforward actions generally lead to engagement, surprising actions generally lead to victory." Art of War by sun Tzu

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 01:13 PM by boycott1

Originally posted by TallWhites
    Mr. Stone, is it true that Bigfoot (or Sasquatch) thats often seen by people isnt a lost species of apes, but rather aliens from another planet that belong in the 57 species category???

And you said that with a straight face? I just notced this post by a resident genius at OM:

"I am not an investigator. I do not have the connections nor the resources to even consider such a thing, which is why I get my info from places like OM. If OM can please get in touch with Sgt. Stone and see if we at OM can help him in any way, then it would be a great service to OM, Sgt Stone and disclosure in general. Please don't let ATS screw this up like they did Serpo!!"

While I was unaware that ATS 'screwed up' Serpo, I'll take your word for it. But certainly, in regards to Clifford Stone, I sense a well deserved 'bang, bang out go the lights' moment in the offing. Bill?

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 01:27 PM by maudeeb
    reply to post by ofhumandescent

"I do not believe that any alien race would hide the knowledge of their existence "for humanitarian" reasons. It has been my experience at least with my fellow humans (and I suspect this will carry over to other intelligent life forms) that if someone has "good intentions" towards us, they would be more forthright, above board, honest and out in the open."

Obviously your fellow humans are not involved in the political sphere

Face it - those that controll our daily lives , or the infrastructures most of us live with and by do not act like this themselves. It's a mess here. We make the best of it, but people as a whole do not respond well to change or truths outside their accepted awareness. Different cultures, different regions will have completely different reactions to the "unknown" based on thousands of years of programming. Historically, our track record hasn't been good in this area.

"People being abducted against their will, experiments performed, tagging (like cattle) it all points to a very covert operation that has not been in our specie’s best interest."

the term "covert operation that has not been in our specie’s best interest" perfectly describes what most of the world's societies have been up to regarding their own people on a spiritual level - we have no idea what these activities actually mean and if they are all in fact programs of ET origin.
    Mr. Stone's stated that two of the known contacted races could be described as Malevolent - we shouldn't lump all possible ET actions and motives into the same group. There's bound to be a few "bad apples" out there (sure are plenty down here ;-) ) but the actions of a few do not define the whole. We're talking 57 possible races here - that's like saying most of the earth's nations were responsible for what was done by scientists in nazi germany.

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 02:03 PM by Springer
    reply to post by boycott1

Have no fear... Sgt. Stone is way too smart and honest to deal with the sockpuppets at that little forum. I talk to him just about every week and he's enjoying his interaction with our members.

Springer...

reply posted on 9-6-2008 @ 02:20 PM by boycott1

Originally posted by Springer
    reply to post by boycott1

Have no fear... Sgt. Stone is way too smart and honest to deal with the sockpuppets at that little forum. I talk to him just about every week and he's enjoying his interaction with our members.

Springer...

Mark- you know I love you but gimmee a break for crissakes. This guy, Stone, is no more credible than Rick Doty or Bill Moore- his 'god bless you' schtick notwithstanding. If he actually has documentary evidence then let him post it. He's saying that his revelations are the most important in all of human history. Well- that would imply that that they would surpass the putative safety of an 80 year old man. As Walter Mondale so famously said, "Where's the beef?" You say that he's 'smart and honest.' Let's see some proof of that assertion. Otherwise bang the lights.

Kim
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Good idea, rdunk!

Too many people allow others to do their critical thinking for them, and consequently haven't a clue what they are talking about.
    And which people may that be..?

Curious minds wants to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminari View Post
    People like you are why Clifford will not join the forum.

Clifford never worked at the Roswell Museum. He works for Job Corps helping disadvantaged youths.
    http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v48/ss011101.htm

When we met Stone a few years ago, he was working as a security guard in a shopping mall in Roswell, N.M.

My mistake

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    And which people may that be..?

Curious minds wants to know.
    They can be found by looking at the "me too" type of statements where they have not made any indication of doing even a modicum of research yet have a firm and fast opinion. It's a "gang" mentality approach.

Blog Entries
    From the Murnut's Jim Moseley link...2001

reviewer.gifSTONED AGAIN!
    Former Army Sergeant Clifford Stone has become one of the most vocal and sensational supporters of former M.D. Steven Greer, according to recent material on the Net. When we met Stone a few years ago, he was working as a security guard in a shopping mall in Roswell, N.M. We had a pleasant, lengthy interview with him, and he told us of several military ufological angles he was researching regarding UFO secrecy. However, he definitely did not mention any personal experiences with aliens, or anything of the sort!

Apparently the wild-eyed atmosphere of Roswell has finally gotten to the good man, because now he has remembered several personal experiences from years earlier, when he was on active duty around the age of 19. About 1969 (he's not sure of the year), Stone was allegedly on duty in Indian Town Gap, Pennsylvania, when he was called upon to take radiation level readings from what appeared to be a heel-shaped crashed spacecraft. There were four dead aliens inside it, according to Stone's story.

On a different occasion, Stone and another soldier helped a live alien to escape from the military, as they felt sorry for the creature. Stone does not give any details at all about this incident, nor about why he was not courtmartialed if the story is true!

We are told that the first-mentioned incident involved details very much indeed like those given by Roswell witness Frank Kaufmann. This, by Saucer Logic, is confirmation, as it shows that almost identical spacecraft have crashed in at least two widely separated parts of the country! Wheee!
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

They can be found by looking at the "me too" type of statements where they have not made any indication of doing even a modicum of research yet have a firm and fast opinion. It's a "gang" mentality approach.
    I haven't seen any "me too" statements here. Or do comments seem like "me too" statements to you when people who are somewhat critical of Clifford Stone happens to post in the same thread? While those who believe Mr. Stones claims and stories are simply making quite ordinary statements when they post in the same thread? Then it is not a "gang" mentality?

The word "hypocricy" comes to mind, for some strange reason.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    I haven't seen any "me too" statements here. Or do comments seem like "me too" statements to you when people who are somewhat critical of Clifford Stone happens to post in the same thread? While those who believe Mr. Stones claims and stories are simply making quite ordinary statements when they post in the same thread? Then it is not a "gang" mentality?

The word "hypocricy" comes to mind, for some strange reason.
    Now I see what you were getting at!

No, I was not referring to you or anybody else posting in this thread. I was talking about people in general who will not do their own work and I was encouraging 'rdunk' to make the purchase and decide for himself.

Personally, I have several problems with Stone's testimony.

Now I see what you were getting at!

No, I was not referring to you or anybody else posting in this thread. I was talking about people in general who will not do their own work and I was encouraging 'rdunk' to make the purchase and decide for himself.

Personally, I have several problems with Stone's testimony.
    Ok, I understand. All is good, then.

I wouldn't encourage anyone to buy the book, though. There is a lot of info online about Mr. Stone and his claims... Should be enough around to give people an idea whether this man is telling the truth or just hoaxing gullible people. And since I think he is just hoaxing, it bothers me that he makes money on selling books full of lies.

You are entitled to believe whatever you like based on your 'opinions' just remember opinions don't mean squat, experience is everything. Clifford lived his experience. Slander is still slander. If you want to cut down good people, that's your karma- just remember what goes around comes around.