Thread: Disney's intriguing UFO documentary

Disney's intriguing UFO documentary

Powerful evidence of aliens and UFOs.

In March 1995, Walt Disney Television aired a most intriguing one-hour television special on UFOs titled Alien Encounters from New Tomorrowland. This highly unusual UFO video special presents UFOs and alien visitation to our planet as a matter of fact. Though the film's existence is acknowledged by the respected website of the Internet Movie Database, you will not find it available anywhere for purchase.

Those who tracked this incredible production state that it was shown only once, and with no advance notice on stations in only five US cities. Thanks to a viewer who was able to roll the VCR and capture it, we have a record of the startling statements it contained.

At first glance, this unique Disney TV special appears to be an elaborate promotion of a scary New Tomorrowland ride on alien encounters which was about to open at Disney World. But on closer inspection, it is much more. The entire program, which opens with a short segment by Disney CEO Michael Eisner, doesn't even question the existence of UFOs and a major UFO cover-up. At times it has a tone of ridicule towards those who still deny the existence of UFOs.

This is old and may have been seen before . . . truly an oldie but a goodie

http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net...counters_video

An interesting one to be sure.

For what it's worth, my father worked closely with Roy Disney while Disney was acquiring media outlets back in the 70's.

My father (who does not believe in UFOs), said Disney told him that he personally saw Alien bodies at an undisclosed Military base.

Dick Criswell gave me a dvd of this back in 08. Told me about it only being shown like you stated. It is the same copy, from a vcr. They state is as a matter of fact, and it seemed they were preparing the world for alien visitation. Pretty cool video.. for sure.