Thread: Greetings from Belgium

Greetings from Belgium

Hello everyone,

Tom from Montalk was kind enough to introduce me to this forum. I've been been lurking for a few days, but am very new to this. The only knowledge I have, come from assorted bits on the internet (I frequent the /x board on 4chan, probably not the most reliable source) and personal experiences.

I've got a lot of questions that I've posed in a thread in Mind's Eye, but hope to shape my experiences into something positive and hopefully, contribute in some shape or form to others. I also love reading your stories.

I'm 28 years old and live with my girlfriend, who's parents are also very spiritually involved. I'm having doubts to share my experiences with them, but it's a bit of a personal threshold I'm not comfortable to leap over. Other than that, I'm an IT consultant during the day, in my spare time, I like bugging my girlfriend, fixing up old handheld gaming devices, etc. Music is important to me, I don't go a day without it and I like playing the electric guitar. I own a cheap, knock-off telecaster that I love to bits. I'm pretty shoddy at it, though Enjoy it, none the less.

Any questions, shoot. Other than that, you got a great thing going on here. And thanks again to Tom, from Montalk!

Blog Entries
    Welcome Atomsk,
    It's always nice to see new faces here at TOP Forum.
    Your English is very good, but being from Belgium I suspect you speak Dutch? Or maybe French?

Many interesting threads here, with helpful members.
    Have fun!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Hi Atomsk!

Welcome aboard. Good to meet another Belgian on board!
    I'm originally from Bruges / Brugge, but that was ages ago.

Cheers!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Atomsk,

Welcome to TOP...

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Welcome Atomsk,
    It's always nice to see new faces here at TOP Forum.
    Your English is very good, but being from Belgium I suspect you speak Dutch? Or maybe French?

Many interesting threads here, with helpful members.
    Have fun!
    Hi and thank you! I've always been fond of English and lot of American and English people have been helping me improve over the past 10 years.
    I'm Flemish, so yes, you guessed correctly, I speak Dutch. I also speak a bit of French, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Hi Atomsk!

Welcome aboard. Good to meet another Belgian on board!
    I'm originally from Bruges / Brugge, but that was ages ago.

Cheers!
    Goede avond! Bruges is a beautiful city. I hail from the province of meadows and orchards, Limburg.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Atomsk,

Welcome to TOP...
    Thank you!