Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mars Nautilus Crater Anomalies - A Four Legged Life Form and A Handbag

[QUOTE=rdunk; The one by the handbag - we can just see its full body, its nose, and maybe a small ear, and two rear legs. [/QUOTE]

Considering the handbag, it must be a female creature, so you should look for a pair of shoes too on or near the rear legs. The shoes will probably have high heels. Females who are fond of handbags are often extremely obsessed with boring shoes too, for some strange reason, and I would not be surprised at all if this is true throughout the whole universe.

Quote Originally Posted by SolFlickan View Post
    Considering the handbag, it must be a female creature, so you should look for a pair of shoes too on or near the rear legs. The shoes will probably have high heels. Females who are fond of handbags are often extremely obsessed with boring shoes too, for some strange reason, and I would not be surprised at all if this is true throughout the whole universe.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........
    Nice laugh!! You may be right about "females", and their shoes and handbags.

Just a comment about the Nautilus impact crater area - because of what I have seen in the ejecta of other similar craters, it is "my opinion" that the ejecta we are seeing here, could be items thrown from either a burial place, or from some type of memorial. I do believe that some of the burial places use woven basket looking objects, and there is one of those near this crater. The handbag-looking object, and possibly the life-form/statue, may both be from such burial site here. Just saying that is a possibility!!