Thread: Mastodon and Blade May be America's Earliest.

Mastodon and Blade May be America's Earliest.

Or it may not be. Interesting article of mastodon relics and blade dredged up from 230' of water off of east coast. May go back 18,000 yrs.

Also, the blade is a beautiful thing. Such a sophisticated shape. If it was like 4 ft tall I'd say it was a modern sculpture.

http://www.livescience.com/47289-mas...peake-bay.html

Quote Originally Posted by southerncross View Post
    Or it may not be. Interesting article of mastodon relics and blade dredged up from 230' of water off of east coast. May go back 18,000 yrs.

Also, the blade is a beautiful thing. Such a sophisticated shape. If it was like 4 ft tall I'd say it was a modern sculpture.

http://www.livescience.com/47289-mas...peake-bay.html
    The Great Flood IMO was the end of the last glaciation, there should be many more artifacts on the flooded coastal plains of the last glaciation. I don't know how we are going to get to these kinds of finds, but this represents a lost history of mankind. My bet would be we will learn a lot about this period of our past, in the future.

Louis Leakey believed the Clovis Origin Theory was flawed in two ways: First that the theory required the continents of North and South America to be populated faster than had been recorded elsewhere in the world and Second that the diversity of native languages would take longer, much longer than Clovis Theory could explain. These assertions were not provable in Leakey's lifetime and he hoped the controversial Calico Early Man Site would be the proof. That proof has yet to be made.

Compare those dates of a hunter gatherer community to the Windover Bog people of the southern Florida coast.
    Recent DNA work on the brain matter preserved in the bog appeared identical in 2 of 5 samples to Europeans and in the other 3 were remarkably similar. This discovery of the flint tool with the Mastadon peels the timeline back an additional 10,000 yrs.

http://archaeology.about.com/od/meso...a/windover.htm

In 2011, researchers (Stojanowski et al) studied dental variation characteristics on teeth from Windover Pond (and Buckeye Knoll in Texas) that at least three of the individuals buried there had projections on incisors called "talon cusps" or an enlarged tuberculum dentale. Talon cusps are a rare trait globally, but are more common in the western hemisphere than elsewhere. Those at Windover Pond and Buckeye Knoll are the oldest found in the Americas to date, and the second oldest in the world (the oldest is Gobero, Niger, at 9,500 cal BP).

Little by little, reliable artifacts and fossils that can be dated reliably are being found and the date for populating the Western Hemisphere is slowly being pushed back, from the 7,000 to 11,000 years believed during the Twentieth Century to 14,000 and earlier in the Twenty First Century. The evidence is also beginning to support a multiple colonization theory, meaning the accepted Bering Strait immigration of 11,000 years or so ago along with a European and/or North African immigration(s) time yet unknown but could be earlier. Probably the most significant thing today is that the once set-in-concrete Clovis Theory is now vulnerable to competing theories as the weight of contrary evidence grows. With any luck or justice, some finds once dismissed as impossibly old will get another look and may find acceptance. There are one or two very old finds that were impeccably researched and dated but rejected by the PtB as out of the realm of possibility. Science has often ignored good evidence for a time, only to accept the findings later. I hope I get to see a lot more finds like these most recent re-discoveries!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Little by little, reliable artifacts and fossils that can be dated reliably are being found and the date for populating the Western Hemisphere is slowly being pushed back, from the 7,000 to 11,000 years believed during the Twentieth Century to 14,000 and earlier in the Twenty First Century. The evidence is also beginning to support a multiple colonization theory, meaning the accepted Bering Strait immigration of 11,000 years or so ago along with a European and/or North African immigration(s) time yet unknown but could be earlier. Probably the most significant thing today is that the once set-in-concrete Clovis Theory is now vulnerable to competing theories as the weight of contrary evidence grows. With any luck or justice, some finds once dismissed as impossibly old will get another look and may find acceptance. There are one or two very old finds that were impeccably researched and dated but rejected by the PtB as out of the realm of possibility. Science has often ignored good evidence for a time, only to accept the findings later. I hope I get to see a lot more finds like these most recent re-discoveries!
    There is so much we don't yet know. Once Disclosure takes place, will any alien race provide details regarding our history, and if so will it be reliable?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    There is so much we don't yet know. Once Disclosure takes place, will any alien race provide details regarding our history, and if so will it be reliable?
    Well, I remember the tale of the Yellow Book having details of early human life on Earth and someone saying that some of the "facts" were either disputed or believed to be disinformation--so maybe this has already happened!

I discovered this video from UFOTV on Youtube. I contains the full story of suppressed archeological finds in Mexico of Early Man in the Western Hemisphere. The producers are award winners for earlier work and the people they interviewed for this video are all experts/participants in the suppressed digs. There aren't any talking heads with opinions who werent involved in the case. It tells the story clearly and simply and even mentions Calico a time or two. To get the idea of what the bottom line is, watch this through to the end.

Forbidden Archeology: SUPPRESSED New Evidence of Early Man - HD FEATURE