Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hammerhead Aliens

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    And here is this other person's post from February which is way more interesting and detailed.
    Hello. Lycaeus contacted me via YouTube and asked if I want to be a member of this forum to talk about this subject and he helped me to get registered. The long report you are talking about here on this forum got created by me. My english language is not perfect because my language is german and I wrote this longer report very fast so it has here and there a few linguistic errors. Lycaeus wrote already a lot stuff with me via YouTube and he seems to be very nice and friendly. Thanks for inviting me into this forum and thanks to the co-admin for helping me getting registered.

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    Hello. Lycaeus contacted me via YouTube and asked if I want to be a member of this forum to talk about this subject and he helped me to get registered. The long report you are talking about here on this forum got created by me. My english language is not perfect because my language is german and I wrote this longer report very fast so it has here and there a few linguistic errors. Lycaeus wrote already a lot stuff with me via YouTube and he seems to be very nice and friendly. Thanks for inviting me into this forum and thanks to the co-admin for helping me getting registered.
    Hi Merjose, welcome / willkommen!

This is a question to both you and Lycaeus: could you give more information on what they looked like: size, limbs, etc.?
    From what I read, they seem to have more or less the same build as humans, but with an entirely different neck/head.
    Is that right?
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Hi Merjose, welcome / willkommen!

This is a question to both you and Lycaeus: could you give more information on what they looked like: size, limbs, etc.?
    From what I read, they seem to have more or less the same build as humans, but with an entirely different neck/head.
    Is that right?
    My long report describes 2 absolutly different looking types. The one looks like I painted this here.

The head looked like from a hammerhead shark with eyes on each side that looked like glowing laser light at me while its eye color changed a few times.

This is type 1

Type 2 was extremly white in color, had a female looking human face with a very long horn on the back of the skull and sometimes 2 long horns hanging away that fluctuated like a holographical visual content on the left and right side of the skull. Sometimes they did not had them.

These beings changed also a few times into a perfectly female human looking form without any of these visual effects, but couldn´t "hold" their look long and shapeshifted again back into this "photonal freaking visual content behaviour".

The way they looked was a very impressive visual content. These beings had glowing blue laser light eyes and they did so many different kind of shapeshiftings within nano seconds that they changed on a minimum level the way their facial structures looked, so they looked like fluctuating photons.

Their long white horn was long like, lets say long as a regular skateboard, but its shape was fine curved and it looked therefore like the tusk from a elephant while on the end its geometry got more sharp, but not sharp like some knife or something similar.

Their eyes that looked like blue glowing lasers did not blink and their eye size was like the size of a human but the form was more oval with vertical slits that were glowing white. They looked very complex and its probably not possible to paint them. The painting I released now is showing type 1, but type 2 is looking far to complex to paint it.

There was something else about the way they looked, but its impossible to describe this visual effect about the way they looked.

All I can say about this additional visual effect is that it looked laser like and somehow holographical like its emulating on a visual core level cellular or molecular systems with the wrong speed and far to fast. Its not possible to describe this visual effect more or better. Its impossible to describe how this looked.

I try to paint this type 2, but I will release the painting not today, because its to difficult and needs a lot time to get every detail done, if its at all possible to get this done, so let me try to paint type 2 and release the visual content tomorrow.
    Last edited by Merjose; 09-23-2014 at 04:13 PM.

I just tried to paint type 2 so you people at least understand to a certain degree how they looked:

From the side it looked like this. The long horn was all the time there, but these horns on the left and right side fluctuated like a holographical effect in a absolutly wild way all the time like their photons are freaking out:

Merjose,

Welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Were is my long reply that I made yesterday with 2 paintings of the type 2?

Why my created postings don´t get released on this forum so others can see them?

I just got the info that a "moderator has to check my posting first before it can be seen on the forum for everyone" and till now my long posting did not show up here.

What is going on here?

In my info profile field it shows 4 posts from me but just 2 posts from me are existing!

And why moderators don´t want to release my longer posting about my experience?

This is very strange.

What is going on here?
    Last edited by Merjose; 09-24-2014 at 01:10 PM.

Were is my long reply that I made yesterday with 2 paintings of the type 2?

Why my created postings don´t get released on this forum so others can see them?

I just got the info that a "moderator has to check my posting first before it can be seen on the forum for everyone" and till now my long posting did not show up here.

What is going on here?
    Let me check what is happening. It's probably the system to block spammers: posts by new members that have several URLs in them typically will need approval (for their first 10 posts) if those posts have URLs in them.

EDIT TO ADD: Yep, that's what it was. The post appears in the thread now.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Let me check what is happening. It's probably the system to block spammers: posts by new members that have several URLs in them typically will need approval (for their first 10 posts) if those posts have URLs in them.

EDIT TO ADD: Yep, that's what it was. The post appears in the thread now.
    Oh ok, now after I write about it, it got released, fine, but I had made a edit and my post was a lot longer then this one you released. Maybe just the version got processed that got not edited?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Merjose,

Welcome to the Outpost Forum.
    So nobody has questions about the report? If you people got questions, ask, because I´m not often online and i´m pretty busy at the moment.

Oh ok, now after I write about it, it got released, fine, but I had made a edit and my post was a lot longer then this one you released. Maybe just the version got processed that got not edited?
    It would appear so.
    - Jef Mallett

- Charles Darwin