Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filer's Files #33 Faster Space Travel

Worldwide UFO SightingsAustralia Disc and IR Filters
    Port Macquarie — I was filming the sky due to a heavy chemtrail assault happening west over the mountains on July 29, 2012. When I was checking my footage later in the day I saw what appears to be craft of moderate size zooming in and out of the clouds.
    It was a flat mushroom shaped craft with a dark grey metallic look with highly reflective surfaces. I think I was the only witness to this event.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Sydney – On July 27, 2014, Laszlo, a famous UFO researcher based in Australia that uses or infrared lenses (ir) during the day to catch UFOs. He has done this for many years and is an expert, so please take him seriously. IR is known to catch cloaked UFOs. I’ve tried it and it worked. Thanks to ufosightingsdaily.com
    Laszlo states, “Thanks for watching my video that shows how I capture UFOs with an infrared (IR) filter fitted to my camcorder. The first thing before you starting searching the sky using the Automata focus, zoom in on a long distance object, then Lock the camera to manual focus. Works best without clouds. Sometimes the UFOs are not visible to the eye. Place the I R 850 Optical filter on your camcorder and turn your camera on the Night Shot, or Super Night shot position,” Daylight capture!” I use a SONY. DCR-TRV.530 Digital camcorder, and. Canon DM-GL.2.Digital camcorder. Fluorite 100X Digital zoom. Thanks to ufosightingsdaily.com

Canada Lights

Brampton – On August 9th 2014, at 11:37 pm, my spouse and I were sitting on porch and saw an orange ball of flame between two planes heading east towards us. At first I thought it was a plane on fire that hovered as I tried to get a photo which revealed two lights. The lights started moving away and then it disappeared. It moved faster than any plane in a fraction of a second.
    The strange thing is that my photo shows two star like dots that has a white glow, but we saw an orange ball of fire. The photo must have taken has the craft was pulling away. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Toronto — I was in my living room watching the Toronto Blue Jays game on television with my husband 5:02 pm, on August 9, 2014. When my husband drew my attention to the object in the distance moving straight up with a tremendous velocity I have never seen before.
    I had been taping the game, so I could see it over and over to verify our first thought of an insect, was incorrect. This sighting is so quick, literally blink and it’s gone. Thanks to MUFON CMS

India Yellow Circular Object
    New Delhi – On July1, 2014, at 7:47 PM, I was waiting in MCD Park facing east, and happened to look up. There was a pink colored cloud to my left. I saw a glowing moving object from my right to left. It perhaps had a black outline (circumference). -The sky was still clear & bright blue. An airplane has blinking lights, which appear like dots and the body of the airplane can be easily seen.
    Whereas, this object, which was almost overhead, was just a glowing yellow circle about 8 mm to 10 mm in diameter. I could only see its bottom side – glowing yellow, with perhaps a black outline. I could observe it for 2 to 3 seconds as it moved from my right to left to the East-North-East. The left portion of my viewable sky had a pink colored cloud, covering about 35% of the viewable sky. It took seconds for it to move from the top of the viewable sky and then went behind the pink colored sky. There was no noise, no smoke, and no trail. I don’t know what it was.Thanks to MUFON CMS

Israel Disc

Dead Sea — This 30 second exposure shots were made on a tripod at midnight on December 15, 2009, at shore of the Dead Sea. I was calibrating my Nikon D90 DSLR and I didn’t see them in real time. I took another few shots hoping to get rid of those disturbing artifacts that were apparently were moving too.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS

Mexico Lights

Querétaro – I was in my car with my parents and an aunt when we saw a stationary strange light in the sky on July 9, 2014. I proceeded to park my car and started to observe the light and I realized it was a triangle shaped object with a red light in the center and a yellow light at each angle. After some minutes without moving, the triangular object took a straight-line path. The object emitted a sound just the same as a commercial airplane. The object was really close to me, so I decided to take some pictures with my cell phone. This is not the not the first time we saw objects like that.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Portugal Strange Light

Vila Nova De Corvo — My children called out to me to check out a light in the night sky on August 7, 2014. It passed by our home at some distance over the ocean. I saw a wobbling, rather slow moving light, heading northeast which is very unusual around here. It was moving at a relatively low altitude and I managed to take this picture as the light suddenly disappeared.
    I was very surprised as I zoomed to see a light track produced by the light due to the shutter speed of 0, 8 seconds, which also showed a circular, disc-shaped object, seemingly moving erratically. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Russia Dark Ovals

Blagoveshchensk — I took pictures of the river on August 10, 2014.
    When I looked through the pictures, I saw strange dark oval and round circles over the water. I think that this – a UFO.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    Thailand Light

Apparently the one who took the photo did not notice what is there nor those of paginaweb where the public just as pictures of lightning during an electrical storm.
    A moving object is in the upper right hand corner.
    I would like to investigate the photo to see if this trick-or 100% real.

Thanks to MUFON CM

United Kingdom/England Fireballs
    Oban — Was just getting ready for bed when my wife told me to look out of window at what she thought was a meteor on August 8, 2014. I thought different as the objects were in tandem one bright light closely followed by a smaller dimmer one also the objects where cruising across the sky not falling.
    The objects then disappeared into the distance. I believe these objects were going too fast to be a lantern or plane plus the dimmer one following was too close to be two planes chasing each other.
    Thanks to MUFON CMS
    -
    I’m a licensed independent Isagenix Associate.

Isagenix can change your lifestyle.
    With Isagenix, it takes just $150 to be your own boss and create unlimited income for the most important economy—you and your family’s. People are making a fortune just by sharing their own Isagenix stories. You can, too.

See more at: http://www.georgefiler.isagenix.com/en-US/opportunity/getting-started#sthash.HzPX5wyl.dpuf

Support Earth Changing Research
    Frankly, I need your help to put out these weekly wrap ups of the weeks most important sightings. I spend about 50 hours a week preparing the files. Only a few people who have enjoyed the files for years have chosen to provide a donation. I would greatly appreciate your contributions to help sustain my production, reporting and research efforts. I want to thank the people who have sent donations to Filer’s Files for this year. When you send in a subscription, please include your latest E-mail address. Do not miss the latest images of UFOs from Earth and Mars. What are they doing to humans and animals?
    National UFO Center

and

Filer’s Files

SPECIAL

SAVE $5.00

Watchers
    7 + Further Evidence

Watchers 7 DVD ($20.00) and the companion book Further
    Evidence ($24.95) by L. A. Marzulli, with Richard Shaw:

Further Evidence – with over 100 full-color photos of UFOs, expert
    witnesses, behind the scene shots and more!

Click Here to Order

DONATIONS
    PayPal and/or Credit Card Donations Use this link.
    Check or Money Order.
    Filer’s Files C/O George Filer
    222 Jackson Road
    Medford, NJ 08055

Products and Books
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings on Amazon.com
    Advertise in the Filer’s Files Newsletter
    Filer’s Files Advertising Rates
    1 Time 3 Times
    Eight lines $25 $20 each
    Quarter Page $50 $40 each
    Half Page $75 $50 each
    Full Page $100 $75 each
    31,000 subscribers and placed in website with 4,000,000 hits in November
    Send email to Majorstar@verizon.net

Our research is uncovering amazing truths by solving challenging projects deemed too difficult by other firms. We have had some success in finding missing persons. We could use your help in getting more results from our research. I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings. Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.Have been digging through the giant DVD you sent recently. As a relatively recent joiner, I was unaware of the years’ worth of consistent reports of the same types of objects all over. This has been very educational. Just wanted to thank you for all you’ve done.
    Bruce W. Freeman
    Attorney at LawSign me up right now for Filer’s Files.I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings that will explain the phenomena and the importance to your life and your family. Additionally, I have included my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address. Please use this link to receive this offer.
    JOIN MUFON!
    Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal that contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here http://store.mUFOn.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3Filer’s Files is copyrighted 2014 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@verizon.net
    Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files, please send a message to Majorstar@verizon.netFiler’s Files salutes our fighting men and women; God Bless Our Troops, and Georgie, Elizabeth, and Victoria Filer, and Eddie Pedrick. May the Angels be your guide and take you to paradise.© Copyright 2014 National UFO Center by George Filer
    This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.