Thread: Steven Hirsch 'Little Sticky Legs' Abductee Photos

Steven Hirsch 'Little Sticky Legs' Abductee Photos

A Photographer called Steven Hirsch has done a series of Alien Abductee Portraits and called it 'Little Sticky Legs' quite a few have stories with them really nicely done well worth a read.

From his site:

Born in Brooklyn, Steven Hirsch now lives in New York's East Village. Hirsch's work has appeared in numerous publications including The New York Times, Paris Match, Time, Wired, Vice, The Huffington Post, The Atlantic and Stern.

The Protraits:

http://littlestickylegs.blogspot.co.uk/

Article about said portraits

http://www.businessinsider.sg/alien-...traits-2014-8/

According to a recent HuffPo/YouGov poll, 48% of Americans believe it’s possible that UFOs have visited and observed our planet. Only 35% of those polled totally spurned such an idea.

Additionally, 10% of the U.S. population say they have seen an alien space craft with their own eyes. And while the number of people who claim to have been taken by aliens is much lower, they do exist, and more come forward every year.

Who are these all these people? Where do they come from? What are their stories?

Over the past few years, photographer Steven Hirsch has attempted to find out just that. His series, titled “Little Sticky Legs” (named after one of his subjects descriptions of an alien), is a series of portraits of purported alien abductees, along with anecdotes and drawings from the subjects.

Hirsch initially started photographing his subjects after covering a convention of self-proclaimed abductees in Connecticut. “The experience was mind-boggling and stuck with me for decades,” he told Business Insider.

He traveled the Southwest, where many people claiming to be alien abductees live, to continue the project. Hirsch says southwestern landscapes affect the way people think. “It’s trippy out there. In New York, you have no sense of the universe, but in the Southwest you can’t avoid the sky; you get a sense of scale of and intimacy with the universe,” he says.

Hirsch continues the project today, going out to the Southwest every year. You can see more portraits, as well as drawings and anecdotes on his site....

More on site and the complete set of stories is on the original site.

Blog Entries
    Longeyes, have you developed any theories and what is your opinion on what is transpiring on what you have read with these individuals involved. In other words what’s your take on all this?
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’

I'm not so keen to dismiss them out of hand.
    I think we are getting close to a leap into deeper spirituality. Level 3 Consciousness whatever you what to call it.
    Just take this last conflict in the Middle East, no one can understand it now, it's like 'Why these people are killing each other now?' . Everyone wants it to stop and knows how pointless it all is.
    Only 5-8 yrs ago the attitude was 'Ah Israelis and the Palestinians are fighting again will they ever stop'. That is a shift in global consciousness.
    It's impossible to predict but people although tied up in ever frantic daily lives seem to be much more understanding of the less fortunate and are impatient for change.

Consumerism is a sham it's never going to really make you happy. Surely the youth are starting to see through it again they are the generation that really do have everything.
    And everyone knows we have to look after the planet.

Most of the ETs of the contactees seem to back this up. Save the world you must, so many souls have come here to help from other cultures and there people have forgotten everything on rebirth.

There is something in Buddhism called the way of the Bodhisattva. The idea is to make sure you help every other being in the universe attains enlightenment first then yourself last of all. That is the true nature of our being we are only here to help others.
    Ego does not exist. That comes across in many of the contactees the aliens seem very spiritually advanced. Modern culture is very self orientated but the real answers are nothing like we are told. You need this detergent! You need this eye spray (Me and the wife found this hilarious) to keep you eyes moist! All you really need is food, water, air and somewhere to sleep everything else is just nice.

There is the Tibetan story of Shambala, I think, were the whole kingdom became enlightened at the same time and just disappeared.
    Tibetans believe that certain monks develop a light body. When they pass they achieve rainbow body.

Maybe we wont go that far just yet but people need to start seeing clearly what the true nature of their existence is. Stopping all wars and cleaning the world and learning to live in balance with it has to be the first step.
    Last edited by Longeyes; 08-28-2014 at 07:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Longeyes,

Your take on these experiencers is multilayered with noble observations of the ET phenomena. Looking thru your philosophy and logic of the Buddhist gives me a unique view of some of the points you brought up. I wish I could be as trustworthy of the ET as you, but I do see your points.
    We control matter because we control the mind. Reality is inside the skull.
    ~ George Orwell ‘1984’