Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hey, I'm Pachamama. Writer, Painter, Psychonaut eager to discuss my experiences and communication with outer worlds.
    The cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation

Welcome Pachamama. Looking forward to hearing your experiences.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Blog Entries
    Hi Pachamama. Welcome to the Outpost Forum.
    Last edited by newyorklily; 11-05-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Good morning / afternoon / evening / night to everyone,

I am Nymblys, new member from today. I still have that ''new car scent''!

I'm a guy who's always been interested in UFOs, EBEs, Space and all things alike but very few people of my entourage ''believe'' or could maintain a decent conversation on the topic. (I'm kind of the nut job for them, whenever ETs / UFOs are mentioned, friends will turn to me with a smile and go: ''That's right up your alley isn't it Nym?''. So to me, a place like this, with people discussing these topics openly without judgement will make me feel... Not out of place? I guess that's one way to put it.

I'm a very open minded person, respect everyone's opinion as I believe that everyone's opinion is just as valid as mine. I might not agree with it, but that's why I like opinions. They're free and everyone is entitled to one. (Except in certain countries but let's not go there... no pun intended.)

I unfortunately do not have any first hand experience but I am enjoying the ones I am reading.

Can't think of anything else right now, so thank you again for the membership and looking forward to exchanging with all of you!

Regards,

- Nymblys
    ''I don't want to believe, I want to know.'' - Carl Sagan

Welcome to the Outpost Nymblys
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"
    Sherlock Holmes

Welcome, Nymblys! You will definitely find a lot of like-minded souls here at TOP. Some of us are experiencers, others are just like you and are interested in the overall subject matter.

Jump on in and swim around.

My name is Pamela, in Houston Texas.

I have followed the Project Avalon Forum for some years... I have learned and grown much.

I found a reference to this forum from The One Truth Forum (which I recently joined), and hope to grow even more.

Thank you all for allowing me to share in this experience with you.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Outpost Forum, Nymblys and Pamela!
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Nymblys View Post
    Good morning / afternoon / evening / night to everyone,

I am Nymblys, new member from today. I still have that ''new car scent''!

I'm a guy who's always been interested in UFOs, EBEs, Space and all things alike but very few people of my entourage ''believe'' or could maintain a decent conversation on the topic. (I'm kind of the nut job for them, whenever ETs / UFOs are mentioned, friends will turn to me with a smile and go: ''That's right up your alley isn't it Nym?''. So to me, a place like this, with people discussing these topics openly without judgement will make me feel... Not out of place? I guess that's one way to put it.

I'm a very open minded person, respect everyone's opinion as I believe that everyone's opinion is just as valid as mine. I might not agree with it, but that's why I like opinions. They're free and everyone is entitled to one. (Except in certain countries but let's not go there... no pun intended.)

I unfortunately do not have any first hand experience but I am enjoying the ones I am reading.

Can't think of anything else right now, so thank you again for the membership and looking forward to exchanging with all of you!

Regards,

- Nymblys
    Your "entourage" will turn to you when the time arrives. In the mean time enjoy and contribute what and where you can, Welcome.

Nymblys and Pamela,

Welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Lot of great information here.