Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Pachamama, Nymblys, and Pamela, A Warm Welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Enjoy The Journey!

Guys - I have not been lurking. I forgot my thread access since joining, but woz kindly reminded by epo333 about activities here - so I am back and trust I can make some contributions here. I have been on a loooong journey looking deeply into the Arcane knowledge and studying ancient history as far and wide as I could find. Purpose is to find the original Irish roots I came from with 16 generations so far pinned.

Presently studying Radical Psychology and I am a great fan of the Great Work to personal enlightenment and ascension (inner) of Consciousness.

"The mind is like a garden - if you do not cultivate it, you cannot harvest from it."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Guys - I have not been lurking. I forgot my thread access since joining, but woz kindly reminded by epo333 about activities here - so I am back and trust I can make some contributions here. I have been on a loooong journey looking deeply into the Arcane knowledge and studying ancient history as far and wide as I could find. Purpose is to find the original Irish roots I came from with 16 generations so far pinned.

Presently studying Radical Psychology and I am a great fan of the Great Work to personal enlightenment and ascension (inner) of Consciousness.
    Welcome back.

"Radical Psychology"? Sounds interesting.
    Any books/authors on the topic you can share with us?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post

Hello Sky, good to see you back.

Join in on any discussion's you find interesting.

(check your PMs)

Hello from New Zealand

I've been lurking in the background reading up on everything in search of explanations for my own experiences but thought I'd join.

Looking forward to learning more and hopefully one day getting an aha feeling for what I'm only now starting to make sense of... sort of.

Actually just looking for a common thread/connection to my various experiences with witnessing shadow figures, seeing spiders in my room that simply disappear as soon as I see them (and I know they know), levitation experiences whilst awake (as a child), and experiences with what I believe was astral travelling (involuntary).

I'm having a tough time making sense of it all and will start sharing my experiences hoping that others will shed some light or share their own experiences.

Outpost forum is awesome.

😀

Blog Entries
    Hi S33k3r.
    Welcome to TheOutPost Forum.
    Always nice to see a new face.
    Feel free to chime in on any of the threads.
    The more voices contributing, the more likely we may find the answers we all seek.

Cheers!
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Thanks

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Outpost Forum, S33k3r. If you haven't already, I suggest you look through our Sanctuary board. Many have posted their experiences there. You might find something that seems familiar.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

S33k3r,

Welcome to The Outpost Forum...

Banned
    S33k3r

welcome!