Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Pachamama, Nymblys, and Pamela, A Warm Welcome to the Outpost Forum.

Enjoy The Journey!

Guys - I have not been lurking. I forgot my thread access since joining, but woz kindly reminded by epo333 about activities here - so I am back and trust I can make some contributions here. I have been on a loooong journey looking deeply into the Arcane knowledge and studying ancient history as far and wide as I could find. Purpose is to find the original Irish roots I came from with 16 generations so far pinned.

Presently studying Radical Psychology and I am a great fan of the Great Work to personal enlightenment and ascension (inner) of Consciousness.

"The mind is like a garden - if you do not cultivate it, you cannot harvest from it."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post
    Guys - I have not been lurking. I forgot my thread access since joining, but woz kindly reminded by epo333 about activities here - so I am back and trust I can make some contributions here. I have been on a loooong journey looking deeply into the Arcane knowledge and studying ancient history as far and wide as I could find. Purpose is to find the original Irish roots I came from with 16 generations so far pinned.

Presently studying Radical Psychology and I am a great fan of the Great Work to personal enlightenment and ascension (inner) of Consciousness.
    Welcome back.

"Radical Psychology"? Sounds interesting.
    Any books/authors on the topic you can share with us?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by Sky View Post

Hello Sky, good to see you back.

Join in on any discussion's you find interesting.

(check your PMs)