Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ProblemChild View Post
    Hey All, The last train I was on didn't seem to be stopping at any stations I wanted to see. So I had an honourable sepuku and headed here.
    My old pal, ProblemChild! It's good to know that you're still alive and well!
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

Hey All, The last train I was on didn't seem to be stopping at any stations I wanted to see. So I had an honourable sepuku and headed here.
    Glad you made it, Problemchild. It's great to see you here!
    The OutPost Forum - "Breaking the Boundaries of Science, Exploring the Frontier of Understanding"

Thanks all, I've spent the last wee while chasing sasquatch from my armchair but I'm keen to get back to some real UFO discussion. I got fed up with the Federation et al, telling me that the Venusians wear tartan and like to make love to avocados and how I should live my life according to the voices in someone else's head. Oh and send them all my money. Anyway rant over. Glad to be here.

Thanks all, I've spent the last wee while chasing sasquatch from my armchair but I'm keen to get back to some real UFO discussion. I got fed up with the Federation et al, telling me that the Venusians wear tartan and like to make love to avocados and how I should live my life according to the voices in someone else's head. Oh and send them all my money. Anyway rant over. Glad to be here.
    Wouldn't some ufology-based discussions make for a pleasant change?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Wouldn't some ufology-based discussions make for a pleasant change?
    Yes. Please. Anyone?

Hello everyone!

I was not a member of OMF, just a sporadic reader, and Garuda (for whom I have High Respect) showed me the way to TOP.

I'm the founder and head of Exopolitics Portugal, having organized in May 2011 the European Exopolitical Meeting in Porto (Portugal), with the participations of Paola Harris, Renato Longato, Robert Fleischer (Exo.-Germany), Frederik Uldal (Exo.-Denmark), Pepón Jover and Adriá Garcia (Exo.-Spain), David Griffin (Exo.-UK) and Olli Pajula (Exo.-Finland).

Since then we have been working on reviving the European Movement.

I do remember some people from other places (Luminari, Dragonfly?)

It's a pleasure to be here. Although don't expect me to be a regular contributor as my time, right now, is a little tight.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
    Hello everyone!

I was not a member of OMF, just a sporadic reader, and Garuda (for whom I have High Respect) showed me the way to TOP.

I'm the founder and head of Exopolitics Portugal, having organized in May 2011 the European Exopolitical Meeting in Porto (Portugal), with the participations of Paola Harris, Renato Longato, Robert Fleischer (Exo.-Germany), Frederik Uldal (Exo.-Denmark), Pepón Jover and Adriá Garcia (Exo.-Spain), David Griffin (Exo.-UK) and Olli Pajula (Exo.-Finland).

It's a pleasure to be here. Although don't expect me to be a regular contributor as my time, right now, is a little tight.

Cheers
    Welcome aboard, Gemeos!

Good to have you with us.

I still think the Conferences in Spain and Portugal are milestones in raising awareness. Kudos for that!

Cheers!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by Gemeos View Post
    Hello everyone!

Cheers
    Welcome, Gemeos. The OutPost could us some informed Exopolitics content, so I hope you will post when you have time and/or send your colleagues our way.

Quote Originally Posted by Garuda View Post
    Welcome aboard, Gemeos!

Good to have you with us.

I still think the Conferences in Spain and Portugal are milestones in raising awareness. Kudos for that!

Cheers!
    Thank you Garuda
    Your support is much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Welcome, Gemeos. The OutPost could us some informed Exopolitics content, so I hope you will post when you have time and/or send your colleagues our way.
    Hello Doc. Thank you.

There are a couple of documents/videos that I'm currently on the process of translating to English and that I'll happily share here. But it will take some time.
    A great deal of what I learned I owe it to Garuda, one of my mentors.

I'll spread the word to my colleagues although they don't seem to be fond of forums. We'll see what happens.

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone,

Montalk's Gnosis articles led me to Fore's alien encounters thread on OMF and from there I set out to read as much as I could there (well, until it went down, that is. Btw, that thread is now available here) In terms of experience I am a ufology and truthseeking noob and probably have a lot of essential literature to read. In contrast to GMan, though, I have seen UFOs but that is all.
    Knowing that ETs are habitual liars for a lot of reasons, I am most interested in making a coherent synthesis of knowledge disclosed by contactees, abductees (preferably if they're genuine), much like what Pontificator is doing now.

(wow, that's a lot of I's)