Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Hi all, newb to this sort of thing, but with an interest in looking for some answers, maybe some specifics too should they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Galoglas View Post
    Hi all, newb to this sort of thing, but with an interest in looking for some answers, maybe some specifics too should they occur.
    Galoglas,

Welcome to The OutPost Forum...

Hello all my name is Paul. Artist living in Atlanta. After performing, working in my creative process gointhrough this life experience. I have now decided to continue my research.

Welcome to The OutPost Forum. If you need any kind of assistance ask a Moderator or an Admin by Private Message or in the open forum.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to The Outpost Forum, Paul. I'm sure you will find plenty of topics here to research.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Welcome all
    New record number of people coming here yesterday welcome
    Please join in your opinion is as valid as the rest of us.

hey guys, I'm Ghost, not really very fond of my given name at all so I'd rather just go by my screen name, I find I identify as a man of science with the firm belief that anything is possible until proven otherwise, I've always been interested in the life forms that may or not be out there, my current knowledge base is a little out of date, life having distracted me from the watch over the last 4 or 5 years but I'm working on catching up. I look forward to getting to know each of you.
    "The whole universe is moving too fast, Wash. I think we're just trying to keep up."- Agent York

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the Forum Ghost.
    Always nice to see a new face.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Welcome to The Outpost Forum, Ghost. You'll find a lot of reading here to help you catch up. If you have any questions, just ask.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by GhostRaziel View Post
    hey guys, I'm Ghost, not really very fond of my given name at all so I'd rather just go by my screen name, I find I identify as a man of science with the firm belief that anything is possible until proven otherwise, I've always been interested in the life forms that may or not be out there, my current knowledge base is a little out of date, life having distracted me from the watch over the last 4 or 5 years but I'm working on catching up. I look forward to getting to know each of you.
    Ghost,

Welcome to TOP... Looking forward to reading your posts and interacting.