Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drone Over Moscow?

Drone Over Moscow?

The are reports of a UFO sighting over Moscow in broad daylight during protests. Looks Drone-like in the stills and the video. Can it be?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mir-Putin.html

Yes, most likely a surveillance drone...

13.00 Reporter Matthew Wrigley tweets from the demo:

Quadrocopter drone hovering above, filming protesters. Very 1984 tho the @wired subscriber in me likes the tech
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ests-live.html

Aww, heck!

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Aww, heck!
    Ops, I pissed off the admin already, hahaha.

But hey, I'm gonna get my Christmas bonus as a hard working shill, so that's OK.

Oh but wait! It could still be a Quadrocopter drone from the planet Mars or some place like that, couldn't it?
    HTML Code:
    For it is in giving that we receive.
    ~ St. Francis of Assisi

That's the spirit!

Blog Entries
    It's great to see the Reds out in force. Maybe they'll get it right this time around.
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

The government over there made kids go to school on Saturday to try to keep the size of the protests down, they say. Now that the people have had a taste of freedom over there, I wonder how long they will put up with that sort of steamrolling?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    The government over there made kids go to school on Saturday to try to keep the size of the protests down, they say. Now that the people have had a taste of freedom over there, I wonder how long they will put up with that sort of steamrolling?
    My understanding is that protest lies coiled at the quick of the Russian soul like a worm. (Apologies to Sartre)
    "Toon, with an attitude like that I'm surprised you're not in jail". Brother Dankk

I don't know about protest being at the quick of the Russian soul but pessimism seems to be deep in there as well.