Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Edgar Fouche Military Records Released

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewDJohnson View Post
    I am just "dropping by" to repost a link to an article I wrote earlier this year, for those that want to have a look at some "other issues" which seem to "link in" with the attacks on Ed Fouche.

=====================
    Keeping The Secret Space Programme a Secret
    Subtitle: The TR3B, Trolls and the Truth
    Andrew Johnson ( ad.johnson@ntlworld.com)
    02 July 2014

I sometimes stop to wonder how I can possibly have ended up writing articles like this – and how I can have come to know things that I know. Similarly, I am almost baffled as to how I can have come into contact with the people that I have come into contact with. 20 years ago, I was tutoring and lecturing 16-18 year old pupils in Computing and Maths at a College of Further Education in the East Midlands region of the UK

Read more...

http://www.checktheevidence.co.uk/cm...=395&Itemid=53
    Mr. Johnson...I read the article all the way to the end. I am glad you have put the information out there. I have seen Ed's documents from the military and have even discussed them with him a number of times. I have been in the US Army (see my avatar) and participated from 1971 to 1979 and then USAF active reserve from 1983 to 1986. Looking at his documents I found them to be authentic. During these times we had typewriters and at the battalion level personnel unit we had one electronic typewriter. These electronic typewriters were not PC's with printers...no PC's during this period. Sometimes spacing was off and so were paragraph indention's. I can compare some of Ed's documents to my own as having been done with typewriter or electronic typewriter because of the way in which these instruments performed.

When I look at the debunkers trying to debunk Ed and his service and his commendations I tend to think "character assassination" but for what reason I do not know. I think the debunkers need to find a real purpose in their research elsewhere, there must be other things out there besides character assassination. Someone does not want the information out there. One of the things I learned in my law enforcement career is that witnesses, prosecutors or even defense lawyers will attack the person to distract if they cannot disprove a story. In Ed's case of the TR3-B or triangles...it cannot be disproved...in the case of the documents and Ed working at Area-51 cannot be disproved. So the next step for a debunker is to attack the person's character. This is also a classic government move and governments do it all the time. I have seen it at work even at lower levels of government. Thank you for the link to your information. It was very revealing.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Edgar Fouche - Military Records - The Attacks - Disinformation

**MOD DELETION - REDUNDANT/REPETITIVE Topic**

TOP Forum's staff has decided we no longer wish to be a platform for discussions about "Government Disinformation Agents" aka Trolls.
    We feel the topic has been COMPLETELY covered and do not wish to re-hash.
    Last edited by calikid; 09-24-2014 at 04:42 PM. Reason: REDUNDANT/REPETITIVE

Seems like arguments on whether documents are legit, continue. The latest on documents verification from Stanton.

There is a parallel here to the topic.

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2014...jestic-12.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    Seems like arguments on whether documents are legit, continue. The latest on documents verification from Stanton.

There is a parallel here to the topic.

Dated Sept. 2014.
    By line is Stanton Friedman
    Very happy to see Mr Friedman publishing.
    Had not heard anything from/about him since his medical issues a few months back.

Now, have to read the articles. Usually enjoy his stuff.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Here is his website Calikid

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spacemaverick View Post
    Here is his website Calikid

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/
    Thanks, I've been visiting it weekly for several weeks but did not see any updates on his health.
    In the recent article Ed shared, Stan mentions a Tropical Storm knocked out power to his region for a week or so, hence the lack info.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Advances in Technology

Post #19.
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...Released/page2

If you have never served in the military, you might have various conceptions of what a hero is or what a heroic act is.
    Most of you have ideas based on heroism based on movies you've seen. Same thing with Gangster and Cop movies.

I never considered myself a hero. I was in and out of fire zones, and I pulled two tours in Vietnam. You did your job,
    you tried your best to protect your friends and team mates. No one was concerned about getting medals. It was about
    survival... Getting the job done.

Before all these attacks on me I had never talked to my large family including my 5 children and 12 grand-kids about my service.
    I only talked to a few close friends like Dan (BigPappy51)

I'm 66 and in very poor health. I have no plans to promote myself when I die. Although I do have plans to release a lot more
    evidence after I die. But that might be tomorrow or a few years from now. Only God knows for sure.

My records show I was awarded at least 9 times for heroism... What does that mean???

No one I knew and respected for their valor were 'super heroes' as that is a matter of fiction movies. True heroism means you will put your life on
    the line to protect your fellow comrades in combat... Yes that's what it means. Selflessness!!!

It's easy for teenagers, disgruntled persons, trolls, and psychopaths to attack what they don't know or understand. Yes those very same people
    who are addicted to games like World of Warcraft.

War and combat is NOT a game. You are under attack many times. You depend on your fellow military personnel in your unit.

In my case we flew above the jungle tree tops to intercept Elint, surface to air missiles (SAMs), and other to gather intelligence
    on their tracking and lock on frequencies, so we could send the Intel to the NSA in order for them to come up with better
    Electronic Counter Measures (ECM) jamming techniques. The 70s were the heyday of technology improvements on ECM,
    ECCM, RHAW, IR, and many other advanced technologies.

The F-111 and F-15 were examples of technology I worked on that were light years in advance of WWII and Korean War
    technologies. Ed Fouche

Been away for a bit. Ed can you explain why your records as posted by David Hiltons FOIA only show your clearance as Secret? And in your records do you still have your PADI certificate and associated diving qualifications gained in Japan?

Because the document saying Secret was dated my first year in the US Air Force.

Yes, I still have my PADI license from the 70s. It's in one of dozens of boxes somewhere.
    I haven't been diving since the mid eighties and sold all my equipment.
    My disabilities since then is the reason.

Ed

Quote Originally Posted by spacemaverick View Post
    Mr. Johnson...I read the article all the way to the end. I am glad you have put the information out there. I have seen Ed's documents from the military and have even discussed them with him a number of times. I have been in the US Army (see my avatar) and participated from 1971 to 1979 and then USAF active reserve from 1983 to 1986. Looking at his documents I found them to be authentic. During these times we had typewriters and at the battalion level personnel unit we had one electronic typewriter. These electronic typewriters were not PC's with printers...no PC's during this period. Sometimes spacing was off and so were paragraph indention's. I can compare some of Ed's documents to my own as having been done with typewriter or electronic typewriter because of the way in which these instruments performed.

When I look at the debunkers trying to debunk Ed and his service and his commendations I tend to think "character assassination" but for what reason I do not know. I think the debunkers need to find a real purpose in their research elsewhere, there must be other things out there besides character assassination. Someone does not want the information out there. One of the things I learned in my law enforcement career is that witnesses, prosecutors or even defense lawyers will attack the person to distract if they cannot disprove a story. In Ed's case of the TR3-B or triangles...it cannot be disproved...in the case of the documents and Ed working at Area-51 cannot be disproved. So the next step for a debunker is to attack the person's character. This is also a classic government move and governments do it all the time. I have seen it at work even at lower levels of government. Thank you for the link to your information. It was very revealing.
    SpaceMaverick - thanks for reading my article - I am now writing a short article to summarise some of what is discussed in this thread here. I am glad you found my article of use. I agree with what you said, of course, and have documented a number of different instances of attempted character assassination, over the years, against those who have become whistleblowers of one kind or another.