Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Edgar Fouche Military Records Released

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by David Hilton View Post
    As per the requests of members of this forum, I am posting these documents. These were released to me by the National Personnel Records Center, and received in the mail yesterday.

Doc1

Doc2

Doc3

Doc4

Doc5

Doc6

Doc7
    After a cursory review, these docs all appear to reflect a positive military career.
    Am I overlooking any new information?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    After a cursory review, these docs all appear to reflect a positive military career.
    Am I overlooking any new information?
    I absolutely agree with Cali Kid most people dont believe Ed was in The Air Force this is a game changer in my book.. Look at Document 4 under Other Schooling its all blackened out?? Why?? Its not because he took a Milspec Soldering course !! There are gaps in time I wonder why?? He was TDY somewhere doing who knows what. The blackened part of Eds schooling suggests to me that it is a classified school/program maybe Crypto School ?? Ed has told me that took place the first year or so Ed was in the Military because he was able to break a code no one else was able to because of his memory of when Fouche was a Young man ??

This actually to me validates many things Ed jas told me personally I know more about Ed then anyone in the world does. Same Document Line 12 it says Personnel Security Clearance Data why is that blackened out?? That Document 4 is only Eds 1st year of service I would call that beyond impressive its exactly as Ed Fouche told me at least 1000 times.

More on this in a while Im reading this over and over to see exactly what I'm looking at I have to look up different codes and what they mean.
    BigPappy51

Everything I see falls in line with Ed's favor. One thing I've often wondered is that it appears to me that the story of the MAJESTIC organization falls in line with the fact of close association of individuals involved, or knowledgeable, in the NAVY's MAGIC WWII cryptology program. If that is a true association, then Ed's involvement with cryptology would provide a nexus, or entry point into majic, or other black programs, that were associated with back engineering alien technologies. There is a very interesting back story in what Ed was involved in, it would be nice to be in the future where all that story is public.

Edgar Fouche - Validated - The Truth - THe

I have 900 military documents from my career with the USAF and other DoD agencies and DoD contractors. I have showed about 200 of them over and over again.
    I've encouraged others, all others, to fill a FOIA on my records since the 90s.

The very few records David Hilton chose to post & show include most of my major medals I received in the military. Look each one up. I have three 'Meritorious Service' medals, two 'Commendation Medals' a 'Presidential Unit Citation', and two different medals showing my Vietnam Service (in country) one which is a 'Gallantry Cross' with a palm device (heroism) awarded twice. Once in 1969 and the other in 1971. You don't get these medals, for doing nothing. However others have suggested otherwise. Most of my medals are what the top 1% receive. Any General, full bird Colonel, or Chief Master Sergeant would be thrilled to have earned my medals.

Now David Hilton, a paid government troll by my estimation, should post the other 20 or so documents or more, he received from my 20+ years service. He's demeaned me, slandered me and libeled me. There are three documents that David Hilton posted that show the same and worse artifacts as my Det. 3, Edwards AFB documents when I was assigned to Area 51 while stationed at Nellis AFB in Nevada. So is he going to say now, oh look the DoD or government has Photo-shopped my documents. ha.... wake up friends!

I have two cytologists and networking analysts working on the virus that David Hilton sent me and Dan Benkert. We have the proof. I have sent most of my information to at least two of the senior staff of this forum.

I haven't responded to these new attacks, because it is ridiculous and absurd. I tracked David Hilton's new forum and three of his members are David himself, spoofing you. The same ones are on The Outpost Forum. David Hilton has his own SERVER and can generate as many IP addresses as he wants.

As a side note I've posted the full unrestricted long version of "Alien Rapture" on Amazon. Our publisher originally deleted or edited out 40% of the book. The long version was the best favored version by myself, my coauthor Brad Steiger and the editors (including my wife). Our Publisher hasn't paid us royalties in years. And yes it was only 25 cents per copy per $18 dollar book. Her short and stolen ebook is $9.00. My FULL LONG Unabridged Uncut Version if 'Alien Rapture' is only $4.50. I'm not making a dime off of this new restored version.

In 'Alien Rapture' the New Long Version, tells the story of Joe Green, the protagonist (hero), or in this case my personal stories about my secret service and all the characters are based on true people. The corrupt government and the evil personalities and the secret technologies are my interpretation of what I saw and witnessed. The ALIENS are just part of a fictional story and I've never spoke of any knowledge of Aliens or UFOs outside if my book 'Alien Rapture.' Ed Fouche

Dan Benkert discovered that Bob Silverstein and Larry Silverstein (owner of the 9/11 buildings) were cousins. Bob Silverstein was the one who changed the original title of my book from"The Abductors" to "Alien Rapture - The Chosen." My agent Bob Silverstien was considered the Golden Boy of publishing as an agent from the 70s to the 90s. The words 'Rapture' and 'Chosen' caused us to have thousands of Christians attack my book. Bob Silverstein also suggested I use the middle name "Rothschild." as a nom de plum 'pen name.'

So several of my friends, including Dan Benkert, Robert, Cade, Bob, Tom and others have also done the research and have connected the 9/11 evil conspirator Larry Silverstein to 'Bob Silverstein' my book agent. I might have been one of the most duped and controlled 'discloser' in history. But I always told the truth.

But that begs the question, why are these government trolls and disinformation agents trying to discredit and attack me after all these years since the 90S??? Edgar Fouche

Administration notice:

Ed, I can't answer any of the questions you raise. I am pretty sure the members and readers find your story and particularly its revelations of the secret world to be interesting. However, this argument about the efforts to discredit you has become tedious, endlessly repetitious, and in spite of our well-intentioned invitation to you to make use of the space and your good intentions, the argument has become a constant moderation problem for the staff here. There are constant accusations which turn the OutPost Forum into some sort of court room which cannot ever come to a satisfying conclusion. Please take the argument somewhere; to email, private messages, anywhere but The OutPost. I'm sure this is very important to you but to by-standers and to us, it is an un-winnable, never-ending rehash of facts only interesting to you combatants. The argument either bends our few rules, goes over the line in some way or threatens to do so with its constant revelation of personal information about individuals' private matters. It no longer looks as if there is any way to keep this discussion on the content of your experience and away from the accusations and counter-chargers. Please take action to resolve this matter on your terms before we have to do it on our terms. Thank you.

Blog Entries
    Hi Ed,

Just a side question, for research sake.
    Have you noticed, that as the years go by, any of the redactions have been removed?
    I would hope that some items that were once TOP SECRET would age out, and be revealed to the public in future FOIA responses.

A comparison of these recent releases with some of the older ones you have in hand would show either identical, or reduced censorship.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Long and short of the whole subject.....David Hilton obtained these through FOIA and they prove that Ed was in the military and was in the fields that Ed indicated. Having been in the Air Force for 3 years and the Army for almost 8 I have recognized the forms that Ed has presented in other forums. Certain things that cannot be shown will be blacked out. Items related to things that that may remain a secret will be blacked out. I can't prove everything that I did while in Europe during the Cold War because some orders were at the unit level. I was a Comsec Custodian for awhile with the unit I was with and that deals with classified documents. One of the things I learned was what I mentioned above...things related to other items still secret will remain blacked out. I defended Ed in another forum and was politely asked why I was butting in. (It was done via PM) and was told what good was it going to do? I told that particular moderator I was sticking up for a friend. Well...what goes around eventually came back to the person. They are not there anymore. Take what you see and believe or not believe Mr. Hilton. Doc is correct...there is no reason to keep pursuing something that cannot be disproved where the conversation just goes nowhere.

I would like to hear Ed and Dan talk more about updated information regarding the TR3_B or whatever model they are up to now.
    A fantastic journey begins with curiosity

Field Interference 12, Antigravity, Field Effects & TR-3B, 9/11 - Andrew Johnson & Ryan G - 2014

Field Interference # 12 - Antigravity, Field Effects and 9/11 - Andrew Johnson & Ryan G - April 2014

Andrew Johnson, and Ryan G talk about the TR-3B, electrogravitics, Edgar Fouche, Jeremy Rys (Alienscientist), John Hutcheson, and 9/11

It's interesting how they talk about Jeremy Rys attacking John Hutchenson, Dr. Judy Wood, and myself (Edgar Fouche) and others.

To me, it gets really interesting at 15.30 minutes.

YouTube address:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7h4goBFIQ0#t=968

As a side: Maine family drives by hovering triangle UFO
    http://www.openminds.tv/maine-family...ngle-ufo/29901

If you are a 'Black Flying Triangle Nut' the check out these videos.

http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partner...gle&gsc.page=1

My latest obsession: Doomsday Preppers - On Netflix
    https://www.google.com/#q=Doomsday+Preppers

Thanks for all the support, emails, and PMs that encourage me to keep trying to get the real truth out there, in spite of all the fake, false debunkers.
    More to come.

Ed Fouche

Subject: TR-3B Antigravity Physics Explained:

Subject: TR-3B Antigravity Physics Explained:

I've never talked to or emailed the person who wrote this article.
    But some of my scientist/physics friends say it rings quite true, even today.
    Have a look and comment on what you think. Edgar Fouche

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Fouche_3.pdf

http://www.stealthskater.com/Documents/Fouche_3.pdf