Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Filer’s Files # 37 – 2014 – UFO Seen near ISS

Poland Light

Trzebnica
    – On September 9, 2014, as I exited the train from Wroclaw I saw a pulsating orange fireball. It was flying just above me! I saw it pass overhead at a distance of only 300 meters. It was clear that the ufo was making a straight path right to me. I saw it and filmed as it approached. Just when it was over my head it turned off its lightning and it surrounded itself with some kind of invisible shield. The shield was three times the diameter of the object, and a disc was inside, and it was not completely invisible. The moon light helped me trace its path and to see the marvelous cloaking functionality that that ufo activated over me! I captured a second similar ufo with my smart phone. I made a report last winter after seeing two ufos. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Portugal Disc

VIANA DO CASTELO —
    I was taking photos of an aircraft and nothing was amazing on May 10, 2014. A UFO suddenly appeared among the clouds which had passed the plane. I did not see anything just the track of plane. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Sahara Desert
    I was on an Alitalia flight, Brazil – Italy flying over the Sahara desert, and realized one object was following our aircraft on right side it on September 1, 2014. I would like to send images to analyze, I photographed and filmed during 11 minutes with Canon 5D in RAW file, and made a short video … My girlfriend and I went to the zoo on September 1, 2014. I gave my phone to a person at the zoo to take our picture. A few days later, I was going through the pictures from the zoo and I noticed the object. At first glance I thought it was a blimp. Once I magnified the object I was unable to identify it. It appears to be a pentagon turned on its side with a reflective glow around it. Its shadow on the bottom is very dark. My girlfriend wanted to remain anonymous so I cropped her out of the image. Thanks to Thomas Baccaro Email www.thomasbaccaro.com. Art Dealer, Fine Art & Cultural Production

United Kingdom Sighting

Sheffield
    – William Puckett writes, “I received a report from a photographer in showing a disk shaped craft in the background of the photo on August 23, 2014.” I believe that the object is real and is not a local fixture or an object thrown in the air. It is in focus. The sun had set so photo saturation is not a factor.

You can read my report at:
    http://www.ufosnw.com/newsite/august-23-2014-sheffield-united-kingdom-929-pm-local-time/
    Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

http://www.mufon.com/field-investigator-boot-camp.html

Isagenix can change your lifestyle as it targets the source of aging
    With Isagenix, it takes just $150 to be your own boss and create unlimited income for you and your family. People are making a fortune just by sharing their own Isagenix stories. You can, too.

I was just licensed as an independent Isagenix Associate and you can be also in the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand and Mexico. See more at: http://www.georgefiler.isagenix.com/en-US/opportunity/getting-started#sthash.HzPX5wyl.dpuf Phone Donna at [IMG]resource://skype_ff_extension-at-jetpack/skype_ff_extension/data/call_skype_logo.png[/IMG]1 (207) 409 2665

Support Earth Changing Research
    Frankly, I need your help to put out these weekly wrap ups of the weeks most important sightings. I spend about 50 hours a week preparing the files. Only a few people who have enjoyed the files for years have chosen to provide a donation. I would greatly appreciate your contributions to help sustain my production, reporting and research efforts. I want to thank the people who have sent donations to Filer’s Files for this year. When you send in a subscription, please include your latest E-mail address. Do not miss the latest images of UFOs from Earth and Mars. What are they doing to humans and animals?
    National UFO Center

and

Filer’s Files

SPECIAL

SAVE $5.00

Watchers
    7 + Further Evidence

Watchers 7 DVD ($20.00) and the companion book Further
    Evidence ($24.95) by L. A. Marzulli, with Richard Shaw:

Further Evidence – with over 100 full-color photos of UFOs, expert
    witnesses, behind the scene shots and more!

Click Here to Order

DONATIONS
    PayPal and/or Credit Card Donations Use this link.
    Check or Money Order.
    Filer’s Files C/O George Filer
    222 Jackson Road
    Medford, NJ 08055

Products and Books
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings
    Filer’s Files: Worldwide Reports of UFO Sightings on Amazon.com
    Advertise in the Filer’s Files Newsletter
    Filer’s Files Advertising Rates
    1 Time 3 Times
    Eight lines $25 $20 each
    Quarter Page $50 $40 each
    Half Page $75 $50 each
    Full Page $100 $75 each
    31,000 subscribers and placed in website with 4,000,000 hits in November
    Send email to Majorstar@verizon.net

Our research is uncovering amazing truths by solving challenging projects deemed too difficult by other firms. We have had some success in finding missing persons. We could use your help in getting more results from our research. I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings. Additionally, I have decided to include my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address.

Have been digging through the giant DVD you sent recently. As a relatively recent joiner, I was unaware of the years’ worth of consistent reports of the same types of objects all over. This has been very educational. Just wanted to thank you for all you’ve done.
    Bruce W. Freeman
    Attorney at Law
    Sign me up right now for Filer’s Files.

I have put together a DVD of the last seventeen years of Filer’s Files for you with hundreds of great photographs and UFO sightings that will explain the phenomena and the importance to your life and your family. Additionally, I have included my book within the DVD that includes George Ritter’s exciting abduction story told by Linda Moulton Howe. Broadcaster David E. Twichell joined me to write the book. We are asking for a donation of only $50 that includes next year’s subscription and our book. Please include your e-mail address and mailing address. Please use this link to receive this offer.

JOIN MUFON!

Become a MUFON member today! Benefits of membership include a subscription to the monthly UFO Journal that contains current investigations, sightings reports, articles by world-renowned researchers and more. To join now, click here http://store.mUFOn.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=3
    Filer’s Files is copyrighted 2014 by George A. Filer, all rights reserved. Readers may post the COMPLETE files on their Web Sites if they credit the newsletter and its editor by name, and list the date of issue. These reports and comments are not necessarily the OFFICIAL MUFON viewpoint. Send your letters to Majorstar@verizon.net
    Sending mail automatically grants permission for us to publish and use your name. Please state if you wish to keep your name or e-mail confidential. CAUTION MOST OF THESE ARE INITIAL REPORTS AND REQUIRE FURTHER INVESTIGATION. If you wish to stop receiving these files, please send a message to Majorstar@verizon.net
    Filer’s Files salutes our fighting men and women; God Bless Our Troops, and Georgie, Elizabeth, and Victoria Filer, and Eddie Pedrick. May the Angels be your guide and take you to paradise.
    © Copyright 2014 National UFO Center by George Filer
    This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. we believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Cigar UFO Sighted Near ISS

The cigar UFO is back! On September 2, 2014, the ISS Live Cam captured this image in Earth’s orbit of a cylinder shaped object. This long golden UFO was seen behind the space station last week. The object moves with the space station, matching its speed and orbit. Streetcap1 of YouTube caught this craft near the ISS and it leads us to wonder…are the UFOs near the space station so often because they are invited guests? Meeting aliens in orbit at the space station is an excellent way to hide their existence from the public and other countries. Thanks to ufosightingsdaily.com

Mexico Cylinder – On August 29, 2014,
    at right is actual full screen photo from Popocatepetl Volcano web-cam archive…not altered in any way. I was looking at a live cam and decide to have a look at its archive photos. I found this one on the 29th that shows a long cigar shaped UFO. This cigar UFO is the same as the one that was recorded entering the mouth of the volcano back in February 21, 2013 and October 26, 2012. Thanks to ufosightingsdaily.com
    Live camera: http://www.webcamsdemexico.com/webcam-popocatepetl.html
    Star Trek film IV: The Voyage Home, the mysterious probe was a large cylinder.
    Last edited by CasperParks; 09-14-2014 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperParks View Post
    Star Trek film IV: The Voyage Home, the mysterious probe was a large cylinder.
    ...and so was RAMA!

My favorite Arthur C. Clarke novel...

http://www.amazon.com/Rendezvous-Ram.../dp/B00AHIP8ZM

Military Officer George Filer

Military Officer Speaks Out...A Lifetime of Incredible UFO Encounters . . .

note: Terrible Audio, but important history IMO.