Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Filer’s Files # 37 – 2014 – UFO Seen near ISS

Clark McClelland and Helium-3

Clark McClelland is a retired ground crew Spacecraft Operator (ScO) with NASA who during a 34 year career was responsible for ensuring the safety of numerous NASA missions including Mercury space flights, Apollo missions, the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle.

Clark writes, ”Yes, we landed 6 of 7 Apollo’s on the Moon in what NASA realized were heavily loaded with valuable tons of energy rich (H-3) regions. All six sites are very important for future power plants without the danger of radiation.

NASA Astronaut, James B. Irwin Apollo 15 Lunar Module Pilot and first to drive a NASCAR on the moon with his Lunar Rover. “Jim discussed with me his discovery of what may have been Space Shuttle Fleet ‘Alien mining sites’ he observed at the Hadley Rill Mountains.”
    We had other top secret missions carried out by NASA that was/is totally controlled by the Pentagon.
    NASA is NOT a Civilian Space Agency. The Pentagon is and has been in total control. Those six successful landing areas and the other that was not landed upon by Apollo 13 when it had a very dangerous explosion on-board that caused our mission to be changed to SAVING the LIVES of three NASA Astronauts on-board a very seriously damaged space craft.

We worked miracles at NASA KSC and NASA Houston to bring them all safely back to earth. It was in my opinion, the most successful Apollo mission of them all.

All six Apollo landing sites have all been placed as OFF LIMITS to any other nation from earth by the USA Government, due to that Helium-3 for future mining efforts by our nation. And we had better get moving and once again capture world leadership of Space Exploration here. I can assure you we have advanced space craft’s that have for many years been back on the moon and yes, a USA base is on the backside of the moon. We have already landed on Mars. We have had a top secret Astronaut Corp. for many, many years now. I have met many of them.
    Clark has served his country well and is now in great pain and ill. He could use your help and prayers. You can write him at P.O. Box 233 Tavares, Florida 32778. http://www.stargate-chronicles.com

Monthly Statistical MUFON Report – for August 2014:
    CMS continues to amass sighting reports from around the globe. In August 2014 there were 870 sightings reported to MUFON through CMS from the following countries; US 632, Canada74, UK 46, India 24, Australia, 11, and Spain 9.
    Sightings of the United States

Arizona Light

This at first appeared to be a plane that was simply flying parallel to ours, but then it veered away from us over the western Arizona desert and appeared to descend and “land” as I looked back at it. But the object’s extremely bright lights, which sometimes were 4, 3 or 2 in number, stayed on even after it appeared to “land.”

In the photo, the lights have descended to (or near) the ground. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Alaska Disc

My boss and his wife took a vacation in Alaska on August 29. 2014 and brought back a set of photographs from the vacation. I noticed the UFO on one of the developed photographs and pointed it out to them. Both of them said that the image in the photograph was not visible in the sky when the picture was taken.

The actual developed photograph and the digital copy of the picture pictures match. There is clearly a white disc-shaped object, high in the sky, above the mountain. No-one could explain the image. Thanks to MUFON CMS

California Orb

Stockton
    — I was coming home from getting breakfast at Alberto’s on Hammer Lane on September 4, 2014, and I noticed a contrail and a bright light hovering in the sky.

I asked my nephew to see it as I started to record. I couldn’t record the smaller lights that appeared, disappeared and reappeared. A larger light appeared and descended into the cloud as the others did. A UFO made a descending contrail and then fighter jets headed straight toward the cloud with their afterburners on. Then some of the orbs disappeared and the other left a curved contrail as it left fast. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Florida Coral Castle UFO

Homestead
    – My husband and I were touring the “Coral Castle” structures with a handful of other people on July 15, 2014. When I got home and reviewed the smart phone images, I noticed the disk-looking object in the sky.

I never saw it while taking those pictures. The picture taken a couple of seconds before was not taken with HDF and there is no “object” in that photo with a very light sky color. The image I took of the tour guide with HDF shows a blue sky and that strange oval / disk object. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Naples —
    We were stopping by the gas station on Collier Boulevard about 1 am on August 20, 2014, when we saw this rare challenger and took a photo of it. The following day when we looked at the picture we noticed the strange object. Since I dont believe in ufos I decided to return to the site of where we took the photo thinking that maybe it was another set of lights. But there aren’t any besides that one. We did not notice it at the time of the photo. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Illinois Disc

Brookfield
    — My girlfriend and I went to the Zoo on September 1, 2014. I gave my phone to a person at the zoo to take our picture. A few days later, I was going through the pictures from the zoo and I noticed the object. At first glance I thought it was a blimp.

Once I magnified the object I was able to see a pentagon turned on its side with a reflective glow around it with a dark shadow on the bottom. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Louisiana Lights

Ruston
    People were pointing and started taking pictures, and saying “look it’s a UFO” during this high school football game at our outdoor stadium. My kid also took a couple photos. It was round and reddish orange with green flashing lights.

It was there and continued on a direct path until it was out of site high in the sky. We joked about it being a UFO, but it did not look like a plane, so it’s sort of a mystery. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Maryland Lights

Pasadena
    The photo was taken on Tuesday, September 2 2014, about 6:10 AM, prior to sunrise on Chesapeake Bay. Note, the lights in the distances. I checked and no Air Force or other training was scheduled. “The photo was taken by my cousin who was visiting Chesapeake Bay with friends. She sent me several photos, and it was only when I questioned the lights did she notice them. It was dawn, so I doubt it was any kind of reflection. Why would there be 19 different lights separated by a gap on the horizon? Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

New Jersey Triangle

Passiac—On September 3, 2014, I observed the object for around three minutes it made aeronautical maneuvers that I had not seen before. The object was triangular black yet reflective and was able to change directions extremely fast and appeared to hover.
    There appeared to be a light or window on the top of the craft and then it headed north at an extreme rate of speed faster than anything I have ever seen. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Sayreville
    – In the morning of August 29, 2014, I went out and looked towards the NE-E sky and thought it was some kind of drone. So I used my cell phone to take three images. The silent object was diamond shaped but concave towards the bottom. The back looked like it would have engines. I was able to see this object for a minute and a half as it moved into tree cover and noticed it had a glass observation area in the front.
    I uploaded the pictures to my computer to determine if what I saw was manmade. Thanks to MUFON CMS

North Carolina White Object

Rockingham
    I was at home and walked outside to help my husband weed eating on September 4, 2014, our nephew was standing beside me and I looked up and saw this white object in the sky. I asked my nephew if he seen it and he looked up and said yeah, what is that? I then got my phone out and starting filming it.

It was just slowly going in a straight line. It wasn’t shaped like a plane, helicopter, or a blimp. I didn’t get much of it because it went behind the tree line and I lost it. I tried walking around the trees and could not find it again. I really just want to know what this is. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Nevada Hangar

Ufologist Norio Hayakawa reports a massive hangar or some kind of enclosure is currently under construction at Area 51. No one knows what its purpose is though it’s said to be four times larger than Hangar 18 at Wright Patterson AFB, which allegedly housed evidence from the Roswell Incident. It could hold unusually large aircraft or space craft.

He feels tunnels connect Area 51 secret bases in the Southwest. Activity at Area 51 is on the rise, he reported, with the development of new technologies such as unmanned aerial vehicles, and there is no truth to the rumor that operations were moved to another location
    http://dlr.thexhunters.com/area51/panorama_0814_1_m.jpg\

Pennsylvania Lights

Munhall
    The first time my girlfriend viewed the object was on August 31, 2014, about 11 pm. “She asked if it was a satellite?” I pulled my phone out and opened my star app and held it up toward where the light was and nothing showed. Also I did not have my contacts in but I was able to see the lights coming from the object. I went and put my contacts back in and we then observed the object for over two hours. It hovered and the lights frequently changed color.

We have been seeing these lights/objects every night since. On September 3rd, I was at my mother’s house and my girlfriend was home 15 miles away. She texted me saying the object was back so I looked up toward her area and we both observed the object from two different places at 10:30 pm. It ejected “glitter” from the bottom and I grabbed a digital camera and I took 20 pictures of it hovering over North Park. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Worldwide UFO Sightings

Australia Saucer Shaped Craft

Wooloowin
    – A saucer-shaped object was photographed on May 23, 2014 over Brisbane’s north side that should be taken “seriously.” There has been a spike in the number of reported UFO sightings over Queensland over recent months, according to president of UFO Research Queensland Sheryl Gottschall, with the Gold Coast being a real “hot spot.” Ms Gottschall said, “There was a sighting on the Gold Coast on Friday night, Cairns last week and there was another sighting in Childers.”We get about 100 calls a year and across Australia all up the UFO research groups get up to 800. That’s just the reported sightings – a lot go unreported.” One photograph reportedly taken over Wooloowin on May 23 shows a silver disc hovering in the sky. The police concluded the lights were “presumed to be the result of EKKA lighting tests” but were of “unknown origin.” Ms Gottschall, who claims to have seen five UFOs and experienced one extraterrestrial “close encounter” in her lifetime, says there has been an ever increasing interest in UFOs and extraterrestrial life, which has resulted in the formation of “sky watch” groups. . KEN’S NOTE: The real photos below were taken in 2014. This is only a couple of the many photos and UFO accounts in Australia.

Ken Pfeifer MUFON NJ www.worldufophotos.org and http://www.brisbanetimes.com

Canada Orb

Orillia
    – On September 3, 2014, at 10 pm, I went out on my deck for a smoke overlooking Lake Simcoe. Looking over the water there was an object that was bouncing up and down, was large enough to see and was low as a small plane flying low over the water.

This was not a plane or a Chinese lantern. It was bright reddish color coming towards us. I got out my binocular and took a better look and it appeared a clearly white color. It moved fairly quickly and like a ball of fire, as it moved towards us a tree was obstructing the view, so ran down onto the grass to continue watching but it disappeared completely. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Toronto
    — I was near Yonge and Finch and I saw something standing in the air and I took that picture and I recorded a movie but somehow that thing just disappeared. I recorded a movie but I can’t send it from my phone. I was just wondering what is that? I was just standing and moving slowly and it was gone like an eye blink. Thanks to John Hayes www.UFOinfo.com

China Red Light

Zhujiang Newtown, Guangzhou
    — It was night time, and I was going for a walk at the Huacheng Square walkway on September 9, 2014. As soon as I arrived near the end of the square, I noticed that there were lots of people taking pictures. I saw a far away red light that gradually got brighter as it was making its way towards me

As the red light drew nearer, I realized it maintained a constant color and drew even nearer to me it disappeared into a low-lying cloud. To my surprise the “craft” came out of the clouds silently and made its way over the festival square. As it passed over me, I noticed a round almost oval-like shape larger than an aspirin pill. The color appeared to be a grayish blue color, and there was a slight reflection on the object from the surrounding city lights.
    As it passed over me 500-600 feet above the ground it fluttered some violet, blue, blue-green, red-pink, and green lights. Sort of like temporary beacons or special kind of navigation signals. By the time I got my phone camera ready the object sped up and slowly made its way south towards the Pearl River, and disappeared. Thanks to MUFON CMS

Honduras Disc?

Puerto Cortes — This event happened over a soccer field at 5:30 PM Local.

The date of the photos was listed as Aug 24, 2014.
    Note: The photo above is quite likely a hoax. The witness provided no information. I have contacted the witness to verify whether this is a photo or a recreation of a sighting. The witness erroneously reported the sighting date as 9-24-2014. The associated “EXIF” data with the photos shows that the photos were edited with Photoshop. Thanks to William Puckett, Director http://www.UFOsnw.com

Mexico Lights

Querétaro
    — I was in my car with my parents and an aunt when we saw a stationary strange light in the sky on July 9, 2014. I proceeded to park my car and started to observe the lights and I realized it was a triangle shaped object with a red light in the center and a yellow light at each angle. The object was really close to me, so I decided to take some pictures with my cell phone. The object emitted a sound similar to a commercial airplane. The triangular object took a straight-line path away. Thanks to MUFON CMS