Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: A Real Extraterrestrial?

  1. #1

    A Real Extraterrestrial?

    Hey everyone! For some of us, we are here because we have similar anomalous interests. And in that regard, this Mars ET, for what I see, is like one of the "holy grails" that we have been searching for. I do hope that at least some of you will see this too!

    A Mars Extraterrestial! I am presenting for all of us something I found last year while doing research on Mars, but I haven't posted it anywhere until this month. I will try to post enough information for all of us to develop some thought about what it is or what it isn’t. I will relate the facts of what I see in viewing all of the photos in this post and links, and hopefully give enough information so that each of you can likewise come to some conclusions.

    I see an ET! I discovered this Extraterrestrial in Mars photos on April 25, 2013.

    The location of this discovery is in the Mars Victoria Crater, and is seen in the side of St Mary’s Cape.

    According to the NASA photo data, the photos which depict this ET were taken by Rover Opportunity on Mars Sol days 1212 and 1213.

    ET is seen in the same position in 22 different Rover Opportunity Pancam photos, described by JPL as being “super-resolution images”, that have allowed scientists to discern……….”!

    http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery...ity_p1212.html

    http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery...ity_p1213.html

    PIA10211 - http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10211
    PIA10211 is constructed from a mathematical combination of “32 different” mathematical images. This image is available up to Full-Res TIFF @ 32MB

    In viewing the ET, we can see the camera angle is to ET’s right rear. ET is sitting, with legs seemingly dangling from the knee down. ET’s right fore-arm is bent across the leg/knee. We can see ET’s right leg from the butt/hip as he sits, and we can see his back, shoulders, and right side-body. And all of that seems to be quite humanoid common!! BUT from the neck up, wow, just out-of-sight!!!! We can see some sort of neck on top of the shoulders, but above the neck is totally different. Really, the only part above the neck we can see is a semi-triangular/ trapezoidal “shaped piece”. This could be some boney part of ET’s head, or possibly some sort of life-support system piece. There is another anomaly piece nearby that also seems to have this head-piece.

    I will post an original photo at medium magnification and a high magnification photo below, along with links above that have each of the original Rover detail pics. A shadow cast to the rear of ET does partially interfere with with the full visibility of ET in the photos

    Now, I have explained what I see, now it is your turn!! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!





    Last edited by rdunk; 09-22-2014 at 03:44 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Hey everyone! For some of us, we are here because we have similar anomalous interests. And in that regard, this Mars ET, for what I see, is like one of the "holy grails" that we have been searching for. I do hope that at least some of you will see this too!

    A Mars Extraterrestial! I am presenting for all of us something I found last year while doing research on Mars, but I haven't posted it anywhere until this month. I will try to post enough information for all of us to develop some thought about what it is or what it isn’t. I will relate the facts of what I see in viewing all of the photos in this post and links, and hopefully give enough information so that each of you can likewise come to some conclusions.

    I see an ET! I discovered this Extraterrestrial in Mars photos on April 25, 2013.

    The location of this discovery is in the Mars Victoria Crater, and is seen in the side of St Mary’s Cape.

    According to the NASA photo data, the photos which depict this ET were taken by Rover Opportunity on Mars Sol days 1212 and 1213.

    ET is seen in the same position in 22 different Rover Opportunity Pancam photos, described by JPL as being “super-resolution images”, that have allowed scientists to discern……….”!

    http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery...ity_p1212.html

    http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/mer/gallery...ity_p1213.html

    PIA10211 - http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA10211
    PIA10211 is constructed from a mathematical combination of “32 different” mathematical images. This image is available up to Full-Res TIFF @ 32MB

    In viewing the ET, we can see the camera angle is to ET’s right rear. ET is sitting, with legs seemingly dangling from the knee down. ET’s right fore-arm is bent across the leg/knee. We can see ET’s right leg from the butt/hip as he sits, and we can see his back, shoulders, and right side-body. And all of that seems to be quite humanoid common!! BUT from the neck up, wow, just out-of-sight!!!! We can see some sort of neck on top of the shoulders, but above the neck is totally different. Really, the only part above the neck we can see is a semi-triangular/ trapezoidal “shaped piece”. This could be some boney part of ET’s head, or possibly some sort of life-support system piece. There is another anomaly piece nearby that also seems to have this head-piece.

    I will post an original photo at medium magnification and a high magnification photo below, along with links above that have each of the original Rover detail pics. A shadow cast to the rear of ET does partially interfere with with the full visibility of ET in the photos

    Now, I have explained what I see, now it is your turn!! I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts!





    From what I am seeing this alien is all of one inch in height. Maybe, maybe a nanoalien?

  3. #3
    majicbar, you could be right.............maybe or maybe not in this case. In these Mars orbiter and Rover photos, we do have much difficulty with size of everything, just because there is no real data for us on dimensions. Sometimes we can compare rock sizes to Rover wheel tracks and guess pretty close to their size.

    In this case, the cliff is known to be about 45 feet tall - we probably should assume that is its height at its tallest point, wherever that is. But regardless, as we discuss humanoid alien lifeforms, size is of interest, but not necessarily pertinent relative to our pursuit of knowledge of them. On this planet, we have or have had adult humans (past or present) that range from 21.5 inches tall to 9 feet tall. So size is simply a relative thing of our consideration.

    At the distance these photos were taken by Rover Opportunity, I seriously doubt that anything 1 inch or less would be visible in an unmagnified photo. While I do not know the distance of the photo, one can see in the original unmagnified photos that the Rover is sitting on top/outside of the Victoria crater, and taking long-shot photos of St Mary's cape. And even at the long distance this ET is still barely visible. As a matter of interest, I will post an unmagnified full-distance photo of this cape, to show that is ET still there in the photo, even at the distance. I should note that at the full distance, we can see ET, but we can't see or know any details without magnification. I found ET in magnified photos.

    Last edited by rdunk; 09-22-2014 at 05:01 PM.

  4. #4
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    majicbar, you could be right.............maybe or maybe not in this case. In these Mars orbiter and Rover photos, we do have much difficulty with size of everything, just because there is no real data for us on dimensions. Sometimes we can compare rock sizes to Rover wheel tracks and guess pretty close to their size.

    In this case, the cliff is known to be about 45 feet tall - we probably should assume that is its height at its tallest point, wherever that is. But regardless, as we discuss humanoid alien lifeforms, size is of interest, but not necessarily pertinent relative to our pursuit of knowledge of them. On this planet, we have or have had adult humans (past or present) that range from 21.5 inches tall to 9 feet tall. So size is simply a relative thing of our consideration.

    At the distance these photos were taken by Rover Opportunity, I seriously doubt that anything 1 inch or less would be visible in an unmagnified photo. While I do not know the distance of the photo, one can see in the original unmagnified photos that the Rover is sitting on top/outside of the Victoria crater, and taking long-shot photos of St Mary's cape. And even at the long distance this ET is still barely visible. As a matter of interest, I will post an unmagnified full-distance photo of this cape, to show that is ET still there in the photo, even at the distance. I should note that at the full distance, we can see ET, but we can't see or know any details without magnification. I found ET in magnified photos.

    I did not mean to imply that a 1 inch tall Martian would be insignificant, or proving that the image need be an illusion. Given the complexity and morphology of insects, like ants, bees, beetles which are less than an inch in size, a small size need not imply small capabilities. Clearly from the original image a larger size might be more likely, but that would only make for greater capabilities of such a lifeform.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    I did not mean to imply that a 1 inch tall Martian would be insignificant, or proving that the image need be an illusion. Given the complexity and morphology of insects, like ants, bees, beetles which are less than an inch in size, a small size need not imply small capabilities. Clearly from the original image a larger size might be more likely, but that would only make for greater capabilities of such a lifeform.
    Thanks majicbar!! I appreciate your thoughts on this, and now better understand your earlier comments. When it finally dawned on me with that I was seeing an alien humanoid figure,, it just about blew me away! I certainly wasn't expecting to find or see something like this. It is too bad that we only have these photos for the "evidence" of this ET. Still, there are so many people who likely cannot accept this alien humanoid as a reality, as it is so different for what we see above the neck, and thus stretches our thought of what is normal.

    I made the statement in the OP, "There is another anomaly piece nearby that also seems to have this head-piece". Well, that 2nd anomalous feature can be seen in the above full distance photo, to our right of ET and down just a little. I will post another photo here that shows it magnified, for a better look. Whatever this is also has a shaped head-piece, above what looks like flowing garment on the rocks. Is this some sort of outer wear that has been disposed of, or a decaying alien humanoid?? Who knows?? This piece is obviously larger than is the ET.

    Last edited by rdunk; 09-22-2014 at 09:15 PM.

  6. #6
    LOL.... this is what I call an extreme case of REACHING.

    If anything it looks like a nose & eyes in a rock....


    Move on to something better. There's some creatures crawling around for example......

  7. #7
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Say whatever you want, this is definitely "a rock solid" development!

  8. #8
    Image analysis expert Marvin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Heart of America
    Posts
    375
    Yep, its a hard one.


    M
    Last edited by Marvin; 07-01-2015 at 02:20 PM.


    Mmm, yes, very curious, very interesting...

  9. #9
    Senior Member M-Albion-3D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Malibu, California
    Posts
    405
    This is an intriguing older thread with some fine analysis found in the nook and crannies along the incredible bays and rocky appendices of Victoria Crater.

    The images sent back from the rover Opportunity have left us all stunned in their magnificence. But Victoria Crater really is something special and over the years, I have studied in depth, the main panoramic image of this enigmatic basin located on the plains 2.05°S, 5.50°W in the Meridiani Planum
    https://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA09103

    The image unfortunately, has been typically over saturated in the red spectrum but can be color corrected to reveal some compelling evidence which to me, shows the telltale signs that this "hole in the ground" is not a crater at all, at least not in its more recent usage.

    There is much to see in this panoramic image if the researcher is prepared to look closely where one could eventually conclude, that the basin was once filled to the evident "brim line" with an unknown liquid, deliberately, for an unknown alien purpose.

    In this image below, seen from so-named Cape Verde, shows the elongated skull of a alligator-like being which I discovered back in the spring of 2014 seen perched on top of a strange array of rocks, where also can be seen at least two protruding rocks that have been intentionally obliterated in order to hide their artificial design. Located to the right of the skull.



    "The more you look, the more you see...the more you see, the more you know"
    - M.Scott

  10. #10
    Well, you are right M-Albion-3D - there is much to be seen in Victoria Crater! Whether it was ever filled with a liquid as you suggest......that would be hard to know! I do see the features that you mention, but whether they are anomalous or not is a bit difficult to determine, for me!

    Thanks for commenting on this older thread, as I do still consider the "ET" to be significant evidence for the existence of alien life forms.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •