Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Real Extraterrestrial?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Well, you are right M-Albion-3D - there is much to be seen in Victoria Crater! Whether it was ever filled with a liquid as you suggest......that would be hard to know! I do see the features that you mention, but whether they are anomalous or not is a bit difficult to determine, for me!

Thanks for commenting on this older thread, as I do still consider the "ET" to be significant evidence for the existence of alien life forms.
    Hey rdunk, have you checked into the bay formations on the very far side of the crater? Look to the bay(s) where that small satellite crater is perched on the rim. Allow time for your eyes to adjust and look carefully as you do.

I may do some more posting shortly on Victoria in your thread, check back.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-14-2017 at 04:48 AM.

Banned
    The skull perched on top if the rock in the image below, although somewhat blurry due to high magnification shows clear enough detail which resemble the cranium properties of many Earth reptiles found in Crocodiles, Alligators and Gharials.

Of course, academia will immediately reject even the faintest possibility that this image shows the remains of a reptile in the basin purely because, well, it's on Mars! But the similarities are striking none the less and, when one takes into consideration the many other remarkable anomalies/evidence clearly visible in this amazing crater, they add up to the obvious.

Below, we see several images of earth based reptiles with the telltale protrusions typical in this incredible beast!

I'll post some new images shortly of other areas in the crater which show remarkable signs of intelligent alien life at one time in the distant past.

Banned
    On the very far side of the crater are several bays with protrusions into the crater basin which have artificial structures that crest the rock appendages.

Take a close look at the rock ensembles "below the liquid line" and just visible are openings allowing access to beneath the surface. It is my belief that the structures above "house" a shelter of sorts where the access to the liquid line is taken place.

Look very closely at the rock structures there and noticeable are the remnants of design, archaic though it is.

Interestingly, the liquid line is absolutely level spanning the entire basin rim at the area of the crater seen below.

There is far more evidence of "reptilian" artifacts on Mars but it takes a while to adjust to this cognitive awakening.

Barely visible in the background in that second bay from the right above, there is a dark blackish mass which descends down into a point from the rim. For a couple of years, that "mass" had me quite perplexed until I notice again and again throughout my journeys finding many similar massive "pictographs" in and around Melas and Hebes Chasma which in many ways, "defined their artistic style" being, shockingly infantile bordering on cartoonesque!

I now know, that blackish mass is actually a huge mural having again, the "telltale slant of alien humor". It's hard to believe but I can assure you, this is absolutely the case!

Step by step....connecting the dots...

In this video, you can get a better sense of the liquid line spanning the rocky appendages.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-14-2017 at 11:07 AM.

Banned
    When analyzing images of the Martian surface whether they are generated from the rovers or orbiting satellites, I try to extrapolate as much information out of the image without distorting the pixel construction. Basically, the best and most thorough tools to use are the gamma (light) and contrast ratios measured in the histogram.

Changing or modifying the pixel structure such as blurring or sharpening should be done sparingly if at all as this sets the stage for negative criticism.

I have to be very careful when analyzing the research work of others as I am full aware of the intense work involved in scanning the hundreds of thousands of surface images and "stills" as so as to not dissuade researchers from continuing.

But we must try to be as thorough as possible in eliminating false positives where light can play tricks etc. So I say this, I am just as critical of my own findings as I am with all others and in this case, I have to conclude that upon increasing the gamma by around 45% and backing off the contrast value just a tad, this exposes the rock face crevices and here we see a "continuation" of the strata as it falls back into the cliffside wall. In addition, there is that nasty compression line just at the right location which cuts off the protruding boulder giving a false separation of light and dark.

So in this case, I would have to conclude that this is natural rock formation.

But in closing, please do not let this deter you from looking further in the crater, there are more anomalies to find here and much ground to be covered.

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-14-2017 at 05:36 PM.

Banned

Victoria Crater perceptions

I've taken this opportunity so post further on this thread only because it pertains to Victoria Crater, so I hope this is not seen as moving off topic. Please let me know and if this the case, we can move to new thread.

Like I mentioned earlier, I believe the evidence on the far side of the crater where the rover - Opportunity captured this magnificent panoramic image. But there is enough resolution to discern alien creativity in the far side bays which locates that small satellite crater strategically perched there. So I would like to show a few more images which exemplify the structures there and the contrived openings that are positioned "underneath" the liquid line.

Inserting the "proverbial straight line" into the image, we see this imaginary line actually defines the "water's edge" to coin the phrase. So much so, that it indicates quite clearly "above the line" and "below the line" that, is terms of natural geological formation, would be highly unlikely if these rocks would have organically occurred by "natural means" outside of a liquid boundary.

I posit here, that this crater was once filled at one time with a liquid, probably water but not necessarily so, for an alien purpose whereby, access into the liquid would occur from inside the structures above the liquid line. .

Banned
    A little closer look.

Interesting triangular forms which seem to define windows. Question, what natural rock formation would "create", what looks to be an "organically" formed material?

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-17-2017 at 09:37 PM.

Quote: "I've taken this opportunity so post further on this thread only because it pertains to Victoria Crater, so I hope this is not seen as moving off topic. Please let me know and if this the case, we can move to new thread".

On the basis of OP subject matter.......might be better to put the other stuff in a separate subject specific OP....in my opinion for several reasons. )

Actually M-Albion-3D, the "compression artifact" relative to ET that you mentioned which is located on his/her back area is the magnified black shadow that can be seen in the lesser magnified photo with actual photo contrast

Because you are not actually seeing ET, I am posting another pic, which shows ET's body parts in position relative to an Earthman in a similar position - has helped some see it better!! Oh well, my image is larger/more seeable, but could not get it to take anything but the thumbnail size!
    Last edited by rdunk; 04-19-2017 at 01:22 AM. Reason: photo too small!

You are right M-Albion-3D! Victoria Crater and its several capes goes have many seeable real anomalies. I think some of the others may have been discussed here too, but for sure Victoria Crater is a very interesting place!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rdunk View Post
    Actually M-Albion-3D, the "compression artifact" relative to ET that you mentioned which is located on his/her back area is the magnified black shadow that can be seen in the lesser magnified photo with actual photo contrast

Because you are not actually seeing ET, I am posting another pic, which shows ET's body parts in position relative to an Earthman in a similar position - has helped some see it better!! Oh well, my image is larger/more seeable, but could not get it to take anything but the thumbnail size!
    There is no doubt the Matian surface presents us with many visual similarities with familiar antropomorphic figures among other things. The resolution in particular, presents researchers great challenge in deciphering a specific data point. I see this so many times myself while purusing in high magnification. So I have become strict with myself and apply a specific set of criterior principles which tend to eliminate the potential of false positives, at lease to the degree that accounts for the placement of light. Secondly, there is the issue of compression which is prevellent in jpeg images.

So to resolve this, I look to the raw image files and if not available, then see if there is a high resolution .tiff image which are normally a much larger file. Do keep in mind, that IMO, NASA consistently blurs most all rover images due to the fact, they can scan, check and delete with relative ease before release. The MRO HiiRise images on the other hand are considerably harder to check due to the mass of surface detail in the captured swaths.

Lastly and more importantly. Are the attributes positioned collectively? This is the quantifiable difference between the familiarity of the anomaly "as a whole".....vis'a'vis the individual components of its parts. For Example; is there a part of the ET anomaly such as the leg, which actually looks like a leg? Or, does the leg look like a leg ONLY becaus it is in the right location of a leg?

Obviously, the greater quantity of individual components which look strickingly like the individual part and, are in the correct placement realtive to the whole, then in this case we have a more compelling anomally.

In your ET data point, I see the image 'as a whole" which looks familiar in respect to an anthropomorphic "shape" but I do not see any individual parts which are stricking even though the proportions appear anatomically correct. This does not pass my evaluation process, but it's a good find and worthy of deep analysis for sure.
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 04-19-2017 at 08:13 AM.