Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Edgar Fouche's take on UFO's in the news

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Video #1 tells you the difference between weight and mass and the potential state (called inertia).

The way the ET's (Greys specifically) explained inertia in various lessons (way back when I was still a kid) is that matter holds a given potential. When you ~energize~ the material it begins to move and keeps the potential inside it. The only exception they explained was when the mass (a material) encounters other material that is not a part of it's ~unity~. (A term they used to signify a separate mass from another or at a separate potential level).

For example, when one "unity of mass" collides with something else (friction) the "unity of the mass" gives up some of it's potential and relays it to the foreign mass of material it came into contact with.

So when you fly a plane (or drive a car), everything else that is at a different potential, absorbs it's internal potential. This creates friction against the surface of that plane (or car) and is continuously zapping the potential inside the "unity of mass". The air moves with a transference of inertia, parts of the exchange generates heat as it takes a portion of that potential. As the air mass absorbs some of the potential as motion during that interaction. Then subsequently discharges it into other ongoing collisions. (A very lossy process)

(I believe people call that thermodynamics if I am not mistaken)

So a plane continues to lose (according to the ET lessons at least) the potential it has on an ongoing basis until it levels out with every other surrounding "unity of mass". Therefore the engine needs to keep producing more potential to keep offsetting the loss in an environment. If the engine adding potential increases then so does the potential. (The plane or car then increases in speed relative to the environment as the potential increases.)

============================

Basically that was the lessons I more or less remember from when I was small. (elementary school or thereabouts) I figured out what it meant when I learned about basic physics and translated their version with the human versions.

============================

The TR3b, if it has what I think it has, it is probably using "phase locking" as a form of energy conservation. Not like ET stuff but not too bad by itself.

The problem with most air planes is that the engines driving them are continuously using up a supply of liquid or solid fuel to keep offsetting the loss of energy. Eventually the plane will run out of fuel and (and can't offset the loss) then the thing comes back to the surface and enters it's [potential] "rest state" with the rest of the planet. It stops moving via a controlled landing or a crash into the ground.

==================

But...

If you were to apply "phase locking" (what the ETs called it) through the use of high temperature superconductors + magnetic field disruption (whatever that means) you *might* be able to create a flying vehicle that can reduce the loss of energy during a trip. Simply by locking (phase locking) the vehicle at an altitude above the surface of a planet you wouldn't have to deal with the gravity issue as much. As the vehicles "return" to a [rest potential] state does not equal a return to the ground below it.

Which might mean you could direct most of the energy as use for forward propulsion to move the craft.

--------------------------------------

Now if they applied "polling" with the "phase locking" technology. Then technically you could produce a craft that does not need to eject material out the back of an engine to move it from one "phase lock" to another on "a continuous trajectory". Which I don't think works in space. But it would be a crafty idea if the engineers figured out how to do that with a "TR3b".

Some videos I just found to illustrate the ideas behind "polling" with progressive "phase locking" principles to generate forward momentum:

Last edited by Fore; 09-26-2014 at 07:27 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar Fouche View Post
    And consider this, anything that can survive in the vacuum of space can also survive underwater!
    How does that work? In space there isn't any pressure, but as the depth in water increases the pressure also increases. If you took the international space station and then submerged it at a depth of 50 meters wouldn't the pressure cause it to collapse?

Gravity - UFO Propulsion - Modern Physics - Some Answers

Source is Robert Schroeder, a retired Hewlett-Packard software engineer with degrees in math and aerospace engineering. Three years ago, Schroeder described how science is beginning to close in on The Great Taboo with his book Solving the UFO Enigma: How Modern Physics is Revealing the Technology of UFOs

Following the apparent flat-line of a universal structure theory during recent Hadron supercollider experiments, Schroeder feels his own ideas about UFO propulsion systems are even more compelling. Last week, he offered a synopsis of his work to De Void. Here's Bob in his own words:

Historically physicists thought that interstellar travel could be accomplished by developing high speed vehicles that could go near the speed of light or by warping four-dimensional space using methods such as the Alcubierre Warp Drive. The problem with both ideas is the enormous amount of energy required. However, modern physics is pointing toward new concepts that may explain how UFOs are getting to Earth.

A Crisis in Physics (Scientific American)

"For decades, physicists have been working on a beautiful theory that has promised to lead to a deeper understanding of the quantum world. Now they stand at a crossroads: Prove it right in the next year or confront an epochal paradigm shift" -- Scientific American/CREDIT: www.scientificamerican.com
    The Holy Grail of modern physics has been to recreate both theoretically and/or experimentally a unification of the four fundamental forces of nature as they were believed to have been combined into a single super force at the very beginning of the universe 14 billion years ago at the time of the Big Bang.

The four fundamental forces are electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, weak nuclear force and gravity. During the 20th century, great progress had been made unifying the three non-gravity forces. Unfortunately, physicists were unable to bring gravity into the unification theories. How come? The big problem is the extraordinary weakness of gravity versus the other forces. For example, the electromagnetic interaction is about 10 to the 36th power stronger than gravity. That's equivalent to the number 1 followed by 36 zeroes! This is such a vexing problem that it even has its own name — the hierarchy problem.

But in the last years of the 20th century, physicists developed a new theory called string or M-theory. String/M-theory, however, came with strings! It required the existence of extra dimensions beyond the traditional four of space-time (three space and one time dimension). Currently, it is thought we may live in an 11-dimensional universe. But only five of the 11 dimensions are large, while the remaining six are thought to be curled up at every point in space-time. One of the theories derived from M-theory is called warped geometry and this theory may solve the hierarchy problem.

Warped geometry suggests that there are two 4-D space-time membranes floating parallel to each other in the larger 5-D space. The 5-D space between the membranes is referred to as the bulk. But the matter and force particles that create everything we see around us are stuck on the 4-D space-time membrane we live on called the Weak Brane (our universe). Except for one particle. The exception is the graviton that carries the gravity force.

The graviton is thought to be able to leave our membrane and wander anywhere in the bulk and this may help explain the weakness of gravity (see 'brane illustration below). According to warped geometry the 5-D bulk space-time is believed to be severely warped. So much so that the strength of gravity increases by up to 16 magnitudes stronger than the 4-D gravity we experience on our Weak Membrane as you go deeper into the 5-D bulk.

As soon as I saw the warped geometry theory I realized that, based on general relativity, the severe warping of the 5-D bulk (extra dimensional space-time) means that distances shrink in the bulk. If UFOs can enter the bulk they could go in far enough to where the distances between stars shrink dramatically, courtesy of Mother Nature.

For example, if a UFO were to go into the 5-D bulk only to the point where gravity is just one ten thousandth of its maximum strength in the bulk, then the distance to Alpha Centauri shrinks from 25 trillion miles to just 25 miles! You could drive to Alpha Centauri in half an hour depending on the speed limit in the bulk! (There are certain other issues to consider which for the sake of brevity we'll ignore here). Air France Captain Charles Duboc's 1994 observation of a UFO at 35,000 feet becoming partially transparent then disappearing may be an example of a UFO leaving our Weak Brane universe and penetrating the bulk. See Leslie Kean's book on UFOs for more details of the Air France flight 3532 UFO encounter.

On the second question of how UFOs are able to perform inertia defying acrobatics in earth's atmosphere, we can answer that using the warped geometry theory as well. In a nutshell, I believe UFOs are creating something called Kaluza-Klein gravitons. These in turn induce the creation of micro-black holes according to theories based on the existence of extra dimensions.

We expect to produce these KK gravitons and micro-black holes in the Large Hadron Collider particle accelerator ourselves. The micro-black holes will decay quickly into Hawking radiation if these theories are correct. But it is also theorized that black holes will not only swallow massless photons that carry light rays (we call black holes "black" because no light escapes) but will also swallow massless 4-D gravitons, too. This means if UFOs create an envelope around their craft of these micro-black holes then 4-D gravitons that communicate with the earth to tell how heavy an object is will then essentially disappear.

So as far as the earth is concerned, the object (UFO) is a massless or light weight craft. In effect, these UFOs are de-massing their craft. Many people notice UFOs spin on their central axis. This would make sense if these craft were effectively lightweight like a Frisbee, so spinning a UFO (or Frisbee) stabilizes the object. It is important to note that this is not the popular notion of anti-gravity; instead, it is a sharp reduction of the inertial/gravitational mass of the UFO.

(Which is what the Magnetic Field Disruptor does in the Top Secret Black Flying Triangles like the TR-3B.)

Now the connection to Doug Trumbull's UFOTOG project. If the UFOTOG system can detect Hawking radiation from these craft then it would be compelling evidence that UFOs are using concepts that we on Earth are just on the threshold of understanding.

In fact, using relatively primitive Geiger counters back in the 1950s to 1970s, NASA scientist Dr. Paul Hill detected gamma rays coming from UFOs. (Read his incredible book on UFO physics, "Unconventional Flying Obects.) Well, it turns out that gamma rays are a key constituent of Hawking radiation. But the electromagnetic spectrum consists of many components, including gamma rays, X-rays, ultraviolet, visible light, microwaves, infrared, etc. Data from the entire spectrum will be needed to complete a graph of Hawking radiation.

For example, the visible portion of the spectrum covers roughly only two percent of the entire spectrum. Unfortunately, each segment of the spectrum requires specialized detection equipment, and whether UFOTOG has the funding to afford these devices is uncertain. Nevertheless, their goal of collecting EM emissions from UFOs is definitely in the right direction.

There is a very recent development in modern physics that also strengthens the case for extra dimensions. For the last half century, physicists placed their hopes in solving the hierarchy problem on a theory called supersymmetry. Unfortunately, the recent run of the Large Hadron Collider found no evidence of the lightest supersymmetric particles predicted by supersymmetry.

The cover of the May 2014 Scientific American is headlined: "A Crisis in Physics", referring to the failure of natural supersymmetry. But this means competing theories that use extra dimensions — which had been the black sheep of the family — are now being taken more seriously by physicists. As I mentioned above, I believe these UFOs are using the extra dimensions, so this is further support that the idea of extra dimensions is credible. The physicist Michio Kaku has also mentioned the possibility that if these craft are real they could be using hyperspace (extra dimensions) to get to planet Earth.

I did not write this article, although I added a few comments. Hope this suggests some answers to other member's questions. Physics is not my field. Edgar Fouche
    http://www.theufochronicles.com/2014...-ufos-are.html

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    How does that work? In space there isn't any pressure, but as the depth in water increases the pressure also increases. If you took the international space station and then submerged it at a depth of 50 meters wouldn't the pressure cause it to collapse?
    It would depend on the materials the craft is made of, like graphene, and the buoyancy compensation I would assume. Even the Germans were experimenting with sub/boat/airplane combinations in WWII. Any type electric drive could propel the craft.

Check out these images:
    https://www.google.com/search?q=flyi...2&ved=0CCoQsAQ

Ed Fouche

In my previous post titled, 'Gravity - UFO Propulsion - Modern Physics - Some Answers,' I forgot to give you the link to the book from where some of my source material was taken from.

'Solving The UFO Enigma: How Modern Physics is Revealing the Technology of UFOs'
    by Robert Louis Schroeder

http://www.amazon.com/Solving-The-UF.../dp/1452836817

Notice the triangle on the cover. Seems like a lot of real scientists are figuring out what I've known since the late 70s and started openly talking about since the early 90s. Only a small part of this book is pure science and math. Ed Fouche