Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shapeshifters

Blog Entries
    Here is an excerpt of and link to a website where Jonathan Adampants talks about how non-humans mask their presence with artificial holograms so people think they're humans when they're not.

Make sense so far? First of all, you just have to "experience" the reflections and projections of the 4th dimension to understand what I am talking about. If you argue with me, that is only because you are arguing with information from INSIDE the 3 dimensional BOX. Stop looking at holograms like this from a 3D physics perspective. Those holograms are just like the poor man's copy of 4D projections....you see?

With 3D holograms, you project light onto something. Remember the "tree" example? They are ALL 2 dimensional planes...but at different depths....your brain puts ALL of there INDIVIDUAL reflections (they being leaves, branches, etc.) at their different depths from you TOGETHER. Well.....3D holograms just mimic this by creating WAVEFORMS that TRICK your brain into perceiving DEPTH..interference patterns. However, 4D projections are different. If you shine a flashlight onto a wall, you see the "circle"...the 2D reflection, right? You shine 3D light onto the wall and get a 2D reflection. However, if you shine a 4D light onto the 3rd dimension, you do not get a circle. What do you get? Yup....a SPHERE. This would explain people seeing "orbs" and such. "Orbs" are no different than a flashlight on a wall. It is just that you can not perceive the plane REFLECTING that light BECAUSE you exist INSIDE that very plane. However, you see the light...you can't see the source. When you SEE this with your OWN eyes....you will start to understand. No 3rd dimensional "critical thinking" will touch it...and it is quite humerous. No "physics" book can show you. It can possibly describe it, like I am here, but it can't SHOW you. Because the projections are 3D, they look quite real. In fact, yes, you can project a "movie" of a "body" or "person" in this reality and you will ONLY see the reflection...or "the body". It will seem quite real if coming from the 4th dimension. You are seeing FAKE people, especially on "tv" ALL OF THE TIME. When you can learn to "change" your perception, you can LITERALLY see THROUGH the hologram and SEE what it is covering up......yup.......NON humans. They create a magnetic field AROUND their body and shine a MOVIE of a human ONTO the surface of their body and OF COURSE it will cover from EVERY angle. Your mind is being TRICKED and Hypnotized into seeing humans. In truth, their "body" is a 3D "movie screen". You are looking at the "movie" and NOT the "screen".....THEM. Try looking at the silver of a "mirror" once. Why do you think it is silver? You'll see...try LOOKING at IT and NOT the reflection. When you can discipline your mind to do THAT, THEN and ONLY then, will you know what I am talking about. You must learn to look THROUGH the 4th dimensionally projected MOVIE onto these beings' bodies and SEE the BEING. When you do.....lol, you are gonna flip out. They are RIGHT THERE....right in FRONT of your FACE. Not ONLY can they project a "movie", but they can project "other energy" patterns to simulate "texture" and "tactile" existence....heat, texture....a "copy" of a human body. People, it is JUST interference patterns. It is ELECTROMAGNETIC....your nervous system IS electromagnetic. Why do you think an eeg, ecg, or myogram WORKS? Everytime a neuron depolarizes that is an electromagnetic emmittence. In this case.....structure AND waveform are one in the same. Again, this is something you have to SEE to know. When you do, try to remain calm. THIS is how they have been controlling the world. They are ALSO psychic and KNOW if you see them, lol. Trust me. I "dated" one of them.

To know the truth, you must be able to handle the "ego deflation". If you want to continue to "believe" you are "smart", fine, go ahead. No one is stopping you. But, if you are TRULY concerned about THIS topic, then you must be able to expand outside of "science created" belief systems. Your "science" is a FRAUD and they KNOW IT. It works well enought to cover 3D...but NOT reality as a whole...which was the POINT...to preoccupy the 3D mind

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread328667/pg24
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Here is an excerpt of and link to a website where Jonathan Adampants talks about how non-humans mask their presence with artificial holograms so people think they're humans when they're not.
    The complete text that you quoted from Jonathan Adampants is a very primitive, silly, cheap and wrong theory about shapeshifting and should not be considered as any kind of logical truth.

Blog Entries
    Could you point out why? I thought his idea was similar to yours. As far as I could understand, you said that shapeshifters have like, too many quantum 'bits' to fit into one physical being in our reality and can only take one form at a time is that right somewhat? I thought it was similar to how Adampants says that there is actually more to these shapeshifter beings than what we see in this 3D dimension... not that they change form, but that in 'the space between' the atoms of the 3D presence, is a non-human being you can only see if you are psychic, it is right there.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Could you point out why? I thought his idea was similar to yours. As far as I could understand, you said that shapeshifters have like, too many quantum 'bits' to fit into one physical being in our reality and can only take one form at a time is that right somewhat? I thought it was similar to how Adampants says that there is actually more to these shapeshifter beings than what we see in this 3D dimension... not that they change form, but that in 'the space between' the atoms of the 3D presence, is a non-human being you can only see if you are psychic, it is right there.
    Shapeshifting is a very natural and normal feature. Its not the result of technology. You can use devices, but you don´t need them if you can activate your cellular memory of other lifes and therefore shapeshift into someone else. Every human can do shapeshifting if he was in one of his past lifes a entity that was not human, because the genetic memory never gets removed within the quantum script, which is connecting the past dna with any other dna, including your dna that you have in this life, so actually you can shapeshift, but therefore you need to expand your dna memory capacity so it can reach into its past beyond linear time incarnations that create the way you look in this life, so you can activate your cellular memory and thats what shapeshifting is all about - activating the cellular memory. Shapeshifting has nothing to do with anything thats related to holographic technology or any kind of device, because its so natural and normal. Its nothing abnormal or difficult beyond any standards of natural lifeforms.

But there are different genetic and biological versions of shapeshifters. Some shapeshifters are normal human like you and me, but they get from time to time vertical slit eyes. Probably this should be defined as type 1 shapeshifters (hybrids), that got a bit more dna that humans don´t got. These people are normal, have a normal sex life, eat normal stuff, enjoy playing videogames, feel and think normal like every other human. This type should be defined as type 1, which is human with a little bit more dna that most humans don´t have, but there is nothing better about this type, its just a little more related to animals with reptilian dna on this planet. Nothing special or alien related about this human type. Typical examples could be some of your friends or regular people you maybe even are connected trough your family.

Type 2 shapeshifters are a bit more different and go a bit more beyond human dna because their cellular memory is changing a bit wild here and there sometimes within their eye area, but also their body can look deformed sometimes, if they run fast and it could be that you see glitches. Thats because their photonal essence is a bit incompatible with the quantumsystem and their inner self is more hungry for negative or positive emotions like love, joy, sadness or hate. This type is a bit more the elite kind of type. Typical examples could be the some younger or older actress doing some comedy or any kind of other movie genre.

Type 3 shapeshifters are again something totally else and absolutly different, because they are born into authentic and real satanic families. These people are really not friendly or good for anyone. You would feel their evil presence. This is something type 2 and type 1 don´t have. Typical examples of type 3 could be illuminati members, elite people, people that really enjoy to create destructivity and suffering for animals and people and thats because they are been used as a host and portal for all kind of demonic forces.

Type 4 shapeshifters are not related that much to the ones you would call reptilians, because there are many other species and synthetic hybrid races and beings around.

These are the 4 types of shapeshifters, but its wrong to call them reptilians because they are not reptilian in nature, its more like they just got a bit DNA thats related to reptilian animals of earth, but its not that they are reptilian. Beings that are a mix of human and reptilian are again something totally different and not all are negative. Also there are the ones that control the so called reptilian shapeshifters and these beings are the old ones. They don´t look like lizards or dragons.

If you would see one of the old ones, you could die or end up traumatised in a hospital and suffer for many months weakness, just because they are looking in a way, to create a maximum peak of fear within every other lifeform, because they use this kind of energy as food and even a photo of them could get you to the next hospital if you would see how they look, but they are totally different from the ones you call the draco and the reptilians again also are something totally else - and shapeshifting people also again are something else.

It has nothing to do with playing tricks or controlling the human awareness trough some strange kind of mask. Its more like a very good memory thats activated on genetic level and holding the image of a past life and bringing it into this genetic existence back, trough will or just by mistake, but if its by mistake, there need to be devices that regulate and control the shapeshifting, so its not getting out of control, but this only the shapeshifters of type 3 and type 4 need.
    Last edited by Merjose; 11-19-2014 at 04:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hmm very interesting, thanks for sharing that. Obviously things are not so simple as black and white. It's good to notice there is a wide spectrum of shapeshifters. I've known a couple people with eye abnormalities, but I doubt they turn into blood thirsty reptiles when I'm not looking.

By the way, I don't think Adampants was referring to shapeshifters using a technological holographic device. But was describing that the shapeshifting phenomena is holographic and electromagnetic in nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    If you would see one of the old ones, you could die or end up traumatised in a hospital and suffer for many months weakness, just because they are looking in a way, to create a maximum peak of fear within every other lifeform, because they use this kind of energy as food and even a photo of them could get you to the next hospital if you would see how they look, but they are totally different from the ones you call the draco and the reptilians again also are something totally else - and shapeshifting people also again are something else.
    That kinds of reminds me of the writings of H. P. Lovecraft and his elder gods like Cthulhu that were so terrifying that for mere mortals to gaze upon them would cause insanity.

Actually we all are "hosts". There are no reptilians. The word "reptilian" should therefore not be used anymore. I don´t like to use that term. Its more a "host" thing. Everyone can get vertical slit eyes. I also get vertical slit eyes sometimes. Everyone inside the music, movie, media and entertainment industry is a host, but also all important people.

Every artist is a host. Every actress is a host. Everyone. You could be yourself a host. Check your eyes each day for the next 4 weeks before you judge others to be evil aliens because it has nothing to do with evilness or aliens. If you are a great source of energy and mental power, your chances are high to end up as a host with vertical slit eyes.

Even if you are super positive. It has nothing to do with hate, evilness or negativity. It has to do with energy and the more energy you can produce inside of you, the more sympathy you will get from etherical forces. There are many different etherical forces, so you can´t say that all are similar or the same.

Some are good, while others are bad. Some are extremly evil and some just want your energy, while others also respect you and will work within a defined range with you and a nice example of that would be a actress thats playing her "figure" in front of the camera in a highly inspiring way for everyone that will see and enjoy her role. Its essential and the most complex subject ever because history of earth is based up on all that, because everyone is a host if his position is important.

Non linear time groups observe linear time + reality [Matrix Simulation] systems and their wish is that everyone is a interdimensional [non linear entity] host for etherical forces so more and more humans will end up as hosts that will be defined as shapeshifters, but actually they are not another race or alien in natur, because its just about hosting and people change almost without that you can notice it, but humans change and more and more people will end up as a complete empty entity that will be slowly transformed on genetic level into a etherical host and temporarily very fast occurring deformations will be the result and sign.