Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyd Bushman RIP

Quote Originally Posted by newyorklily View Post
    I'm listening to Linda Moulton Howe right now on C2C. She says that she has interviewed Bushman and she did not believe his story.
    I heard this too. I was really disapointed in her opinion of Bushman but I have been disapointed a lot in my study of the subject. Her opinion was that his charecterization as being a scientist was as dubious as is Lazar. The only explanation would have to be that Bushman hoped to either profit, or get attention, although to do by misrepresenting himself only works to brings the subject into disrepute in the long run. Perhaps more can be found to resurect my opinion but this seems to be another dead end.

Blog Entries
    Here is a side-by-side comparison of the three similar alien heads created by David Sereda.
    http://www.coasttocoastam.com/articl...arison-graphic
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Hi lily
    Did you listen to David Sereda on C2C?
    Did he have anything useful to add?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    Hi lily
    Did you listen to David Sereda on C2C?
    Did he have anything useful to add?
    I haven't listened to it yet. I need to download it tomorrow at the library then listen tomorrow evening.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

Jeremy Rys just released a video on Byod Bushman. I agree with his video. Ed Fouche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tpaOoru1j4

Hi Ed

Mostly agree with Jeremy but the toy alien in the box he shows in his video looks similar Bushman's alien photos but not identical but nowhere near as realistic. There are photos on the ATS thread of a toy 'Walmart' alien that looks almost identical to Boyd's photo's alien but as far as I am aware it postdates Hutchinson's video release of Boyd's photos. Someone bought one of the 'Walmart' alien on ebay with a tag from the company "fright stuff"
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Life-Size-La...p2047675.l2557
    However the company doesn't sell them anymore.
    alien 57.JPG
    a59 .jpg
    alien57.jpg
    There must be hundreds of different designs now for toy aliens. It is highly unlikely but the alien toy could be based on the photos.

I tried to replicate the experiment with the two opposing neodymium magnets. I bolted them together with a brass screw and embedded them in a juggling ball and had a normal juggling ball as a control.
    I dropped them off a 60ft tower about three times and as far as I could tell there was no difference in the rate of descent. I made trap door mechanisms and everything.
    Perhaps my experiment was flawed.

I had forgotten but the real clincher for me came when he dropped the magnets down the metal tubes, in the the copper tube the magnet falls slower (From Here to Andromeda) and also said we couldn't explain that when it's is a well known explanation of Lenz's Law. The moving magnetic field produces a current in the copper which in turn creates a magnetic field that slows the magnet. Another example he gave of something not understood by science was the Rattleback, a toy that only spins in one direction. I mean these are not examples of things any scientist worth there salt should have been taken in by.

I still find it very hard to dismiss him completely because of his credentials. Anyone else coming out with this stuff would be dismissed out of hand.

To Jeremy I'd say the vast majority of people have found this story really hard to swallow.
    But has
    Last edited by Longeyes; 11-08-2014 at 06:20 PM.

I contacted the guy who runs Fright Stuff he said...
    'All I know is these were made in the 90ies by a company overseas for spencer gifts using my company name fright stuff '

I've taken the trouble to transcribe the last interview.....

My name is Body Bushman
    I’m a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin, I have 27 patents. Approximately 13 years ago I ran across a person who had been given a job by Dr Teller.
    Dr Teller was the Oppenheimer’s right-hand man and even after Oppenheimer was thrown out of Area 51 Dr Teller stayed there and was in charge of several programs. The person I contact twice to three times per month is the head of that program now and they continually update me on everything they possibly can. I do have a Top Secret clearance. I chose however for their purposes not to use it, because they, the intelligent one of me, and me believe that a great deal of information should be lifted up from those dark recesses of Area 51 and moved over so people can see it. So that’s what began about 13 years ago.
    I err since I am a scientist I do not believe in theory, I basically say follow the data theory it began, If something can’t verify by a physical test that something is true, then I do not care to accept that in that I present. Therefore everything we present here will be data that comes… data directly from them, through me to you. The subject of today, has, there are those that are acquainted to the fact that there were Phoenix Lights, that occurred over Phoenix about two years ago, they were photographed, and those just showed to be just blobs across the Phoenix sky. It turned out to be that a very dear friend of mine, took his wife up ‘A’ mountain (see ref below) on a Valentine’s Day, and they took a photograph of Tuscon. Turned out to be when they developed the film, there were a total of five UFOs across the Tuscon proper. And err (takes out photos) this is Tuscon as they saw it can you get that (holds up photo), so here’s the picture of Tuscon, then as he developed further, notice that there a five very distinct UFOs along the top of the mountain. One of the is even cantered a bit, about 45 degrees, now the person that took the film, said the he had … he had err another ship underneath and one up high, this shows the high one, I don’t know, I know I can by the ships??( Cut)
    Scott Feree Interview (4’30”)
    I live in Vail ,Arizona , a friend of mine who manages a non -profit in Tuscon to take some photos for him, for his website, he was looking for a sunrise picture of, kinda the skyline of downtown Tuscon, so I had gone out actually on , on Valentine’s Day evening dragged my wife out to ‘A’ Mountain (Sentinel Peak, more commonly known as "A" Mountain, is a prominent ridge in the Tucson Mountains west of Tucson, Arizona.) so I could just go out and sorta block out some shots, kinda plan the photos that I ultimately going to take for that website. So we got up on ‘A’ mountain just as the sun was setting, I set up my canon 40D on a tripod, opened the shutter up fully (5’10”) I really wasn’t looking for picture quality, like I said, I was looking to block out where I wanted set up the camera and the angles I wanted to take, so I started to click off some photos, I had these set with a timer release on the shutter so I didn’t get any camera vibration on the camera, because it was, the sun was beginning to set I was running into fairly low light, and I took 6-8 pictures, I figured I had enough to look at tomorrow, take a look at the next day and decide what I liked, so we went out to dinner that night, went home. The following day I uploaded these photos onto my laptop and I noticed some lights that I really didn’t expect to see up above the Santa Catalina Mountains, and upon closer inspection, I really ran out the contrast in the photo, I ended up with something I still can’t explain to this day( picks up photos) this day(6’08”). This is the original photo and these lights were showing up just over the top of the mountain. I took a second photo probably five or six seconds later, as long as it would have taken me to reset the timer (6’23”). And in fact this group of lights was in a much more narrow band, and now about (picks up another photo) I don’t know I can’t really say distance wise, they’ve moved quite a ways from where that original grouping had taken place, so I still have no explanation for the camera, err for the pictures, these images. These lights have not shown up on any other photos that I’ve taken um I’m at a loss as to what they might be, I’m certainly curious from where those lights came from.. (6’53”) B Boyd: My OK my err
    Scott Feree: they certainly are… I mean very similar to this (Looking a other photos).
    BB: Hears of them flying (???)(Cuts back to BB 7’01”)
    Boyd Bushman
    BB: Let me go through, now on the ships, in order for me to believe that I have to get blow-ups, and so here are two of them. Which is blown up much higher, and I think I have one (picks up photo) oh yeah you can see the 45 degree camber UFO, now see the only reason that I bought everything that he said is because my people have been feeding me for 13 years.. err …pictures, not only pictures of.. just plain pictures…, but they.. I. .. I gave them an assignment, umm being a senior scientist and they got a picture of up close and personal (8’05”) (holds up photo)
    This is a UFO that is ready to take off and it is very up close and they inform me, that there are three elements which the UFO is contained. One is teleride one is germanium the other is palladium, I did not say a metal once, and not only that with the things pick up and fly using anti-gravity. Now, that’s one picture. Here’s another picture (8’49”) in this case, the UFO is not turned on ready to fly. Therefore it only shows on the upper part of it. Generally its white on the underside when powers are flying. Here’s also another of the same (photo)… these UFOs are 38ft in diameter and it’s rather surprising to me, since I actually physically gave them my camera. They took this picture as a UFO departing (9’29”)(photo) within one click of my camera they got three UFOs – that’s real and we don’t know why either.
    Now also when UFO’s come in they, they, they like err... we have a heads-up display for our pilots, they do too (shows photo). This is what their pilots see in order to tell them how to come to Area 51, and land. And not only that they can go ‘to a vertical hold in a mountain over ’ 51 and go down a shaft, they don’t have ta… they don’t have wheels. They don’t have anything like that. They take off by going up straight and not only that they travel extremely rapidly. Their home planet is Quintomia which is 68 light years from us, to my surprise when I asked them how fast they take from that, it should be 68,000 yrs to make it according to Einstein, but they make it to us in 45 yrs (Graphic correction on screen says 45 Minutes {not years}) (10’55”) So I gave them an assignment to photograph the planets from space as they are coming back, and they did that and you see Jupiter and Saturn and Mars and Earth as it’s seen via UFOs and here’s another (UFO photo)(11’18”).
    Now we aren’t going through mother-ships or anything like that. Now never the less… now those are … (garbled) … now when they actually get powered up, and actually start travelling it turns like this (holds up photo)(11’37”) You do not hear sound. They travel like that they look like that and the travel extremely rapidly. Now the question is ‘Who are they?’ Here’s another one (photo) you see the bottom it’s alight. It’s turned on. Here’s also the bottom turned on. Strangely enough I asked them to take pictures on the power unit on the bottom. Up close and personal, they gave me this, I don’t know what this means. That’s when my camera looks into the power centre of the UFO.

Now the ice….I ask them to tell me about who was flying these things. He said fine (Holds up first Alien photo)(12’51”)they are about 5ft, 4.5-5 ft tall. They, they had one or two of them around that were 230 yrs old and they, we have a total of at least 18 that exist, and operate with our facility as Teller set it up. Now notice the eyes are different the nose is different, but they do have five fingers, five toes, two eyes and rather strangely enough… I asked them how they communicate and they said ’Well it’s like this Boyd, you all of a sudden have a question in your mind, you walk into the room with one of them and all of a sudden you find yourself giving the answer to your question in your own voice.’ They are able to use you own voice by telepathy, to talk to you. And I said ‘Fine’
    Now that’s how they look front. When you turn around and look at the back (hold up photo)(14’11”) it’s like that. Now notice that they have three back bones, they are actually cartilage, never the less it’s a much more efficient system than ours. They also have three ribs, in their system, rather than, than… more this is also the back side of an alien. Here’s a 45 degree angle (Another Photo) and here’s the back of the head notice the veins and no hair. And now when we talk about aliens I pushed the issue and he said ‘Well there’s kinda of two groups of aliens.’ Well, he divided them, they divided them into two groups, one group he calls… it’s like you have a ranch, you have a ranch and you find one group are your wranglers, they know how to wrangle you cattle and the others a rustlers they steal your cattle. And the two groups do act differently, to the ones that are wranglers are much more friendly, and have a better relationship with us. (Holds up another photo) (15’52”) Here’s the other side of the alien too. Now I also noticed that their feet where they have five toes, the toes are joined together like a frog and yet they are dissimilar.
    Now, there was a surprising occurrence and that is my friend had one of them that was a friend and he died here. And ten days after his death, I was out visiting my buddy, who’s in this picture and if you look very close you can see that his friend is in spirit form right over his left shoulder (in fact over the man’s right shoulder) You can also see that the fingers are long there is something.. we have an expression that when a person dies they basically stay around there body for three days, and then go off, and they basically have the same thing that happens to them.(17’15”)
    Now with respect to the alien craft, we have American citizens which are suited up like this (Photo) and they are working on UFOs 24hrs a day, and we’re trying to learn what to do, these are two guys, two American citizens and trying to protect themselves against the germs and things like that, and here’s another view of them (photo) (17’58”) And here’s another one there’s an upper part and there’s a lower part of the UFO. This is the upper part… and this for one of them, they have err… generally we give them suspenders so that if they start floating, they don’t have gravity on the inside, so that they can grab them and pull them over to the side.
    And this (Photo) is the home planet (18’30”)(photo) that they come from which they call ‘Quintonia’. Now notice that the hand (photo), that’s an alien hand, notice that the fingers are longer than ours, by quite a bit, about 30% longer, and that’s just the way they are put together. Now at any rate the err, (cut)
    Now err this process introduce my indirectly or directly to Dr. Teller’s work with the group that still is in charge of Area 51 and equivalent, turned out to be a doctor a very, very fine gentleman, and I was carrying on conversation with him and saw how the subject was going, so he said ‘Well you need to know, you need to know what I did one day’ and I said ‘Ok’. He said ‘I was in the process of doctoring a pilot, who was a test pilot, a Navy test pilot for the United States government, and it was 1947’.. says I…he began, I don’t know if it was the drug I had him on, or what was occurring but, he basically told me that err, he was, that they, the radar group ‘Had found a blip out over New Mexico and that they would assign me to go out and check it out’ so he says ’Fine, I’ll do that’ And he got the fastest airplane that existed then (20’46”) , it was propellered at the time, and it was fully armed and all the rest of those things, never the less he was out flying and he found the item and he immediately communicated back. And he said, ‘I wish authority’...’ ‘ I, first of all, tell me if there are any other airplanes flying? Are there commercial or any other aircraft around other than he/I?’ ‘Just the two of you’ And he says ‘Fine, second thing I want to know is do I have authority to shoot it down?’ He says ‘Why’d you want to shoot it down?’ He says ‘Because I’m flying the fastest thing that the United States can make and he’s beginning to leave me. Therefore, I know he’s either a friend or an enemy, and if he’s leaving me he’s an enemy. Therefore I wish authority to shoot it down.’ The commander said ‘Fine’ He granted him authority he pulled in, he shot him down. It came down he flew down he flew past and saw that there was a road on one side of the fence area. He came down and landed his airplane (22’54”), hard to do but he did, and then he cut across the fence. One of them the door was open, one of them was out walking around, but he didn’t care about that, he cared about what the vehicle was, so he went over and rather strangely enough, when he ducked down, because they are only 5ft high, he saw that he could see through the walls, not only that but as he stepped in the floor was spongy, he looked at the three that were there, and they were dead. He knew they were he’d killed them. But he also knew that the military would come, and he’d put up with those guys for a long time , so he went over , went back across…across the barbed wire fence and got in his airplane and took off, therefore he was never briefed out at all. And he didn’t give me friend authority to tell, to allow me to know what his name was, I know but I won’t reveal it (23’43”). Both of them should have been gone for a long time, never the less, so when I asked, when I got with my contacts in Area 51, I brought up that story and they said ‘Well that’s totally true’ but we can’t say it you can, and that’s how they’ve kept me all this time.
    I can talk about but they can’t (24’17”). I do because of some very good reasons, keep things within control but I don’t want us to fall behind the Russians and Chinese. And the problem I have is that the Area 51 is working with both the Russians and Chinese right now and err trying to trying to make UFOs (24’28”)… they have err…there’s been trouble over 39 United States citizens who have lost their lives trying to reverse engineer UFOs and it’s well the last one I heard of, was a year and a half ago and we lost nineteen lives in one test. They wanted to bring various flying craft near the UFO, and the UFO defended itself and 19 of our people died.
    Now, they kept giving me things ta… rather than… they would give me pieces of UFOs and I would come to my laboratories, I had the laboratories of Lockheed and every place else, so I would do that but I would, I would get pieces of UFOs (25’58”),(*photo) for example, I have three little pieces of UFOs down underneath the thing down that looks like a quartz crystal. Notice that my eye… that is my hand and it is giving weight, it says that it weighs 100 grams. Now without those three items, when I take the UFO material away, notice that the three UFO items are gone (Holds up photo) but also notice that the weight of the crystal is now 650 grams (26’47”). The implication here is that if I were to take the pieces of UFO and put them underneath and average man’s scale he would weigh 45 lbs, basically they are working in anti-gravity and therefore our efforts in anti-gravity. And not only that we take these same pieces of items(photo)(27’20”) and I go to a standard volt meter (Photo) and notice that in my volt meter I am getting a total of 249 volts, out of one rock, one piece of a UFO.

Not only that but the team took a piece of UFO and connected it up like this and was able to have a complete laboratory operate for six months, with heavy equipment, and it goes all the way up to 12 amperes. And since you didn’t really get this before (Holds up photo of alien foot) Here’s the foot with the toes joined together, and this is a better view of the same (Close photo of foot) (28’20”) And notice also this is the body (another photo) of an alien, and where we have six ribs that are connected together they have three, and the total height is less than five feet. And they still look like this, not like you and I( Photo of head)(28’53”) . Never the less so we are able to obtain voltages and anti-gravity appears several ways which is rather unique enough. (Cut)
    Scotty talked about UFOs, I basically said I understand because here is what Area 51 was giving to me (holds up card with photos on it) (29’22”) since the year 2000 and beyond. Now this is recent and we have one triangle, and we have one, two, three, four, five… and we have one that’s 150ft across if not larger. And each one of these are separate documentation of UFOs, that were photographed and taken across the world (30’02) from 2000…the year 2004. Now when you actually get what that all means is a UFO blasts white on the underside is ready to fly like that, and its anti-gravity that’s the reason you don’t hear anything, but when it just parked. Parked means it’s just floating in air, it could be above your house, like this, this and this (pointing to photos on board) This err turns out to be the heads up display that the aliens see of how to go to Area 51 and store their craft (30’50”). Never the less this is what the craft look like, that’s how they change power, and (brings out another board)(31’03”) and notice here’s an egg-like thing but it standing on air, only because it had no gravity itself, and that is a piece of UFO germanium, and this little dot is a piece of neodymium magnet which is above the germanium, and it’s floating all by itself. And that again is a UFO, and we don’t know why but the crystal appears to be coloured rose and we can’t figure out why yet. And there’s a whole bunch of analysis that we are having to do. Alien side view topview, sideview ( Another board) flying ,and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft. In chase (final board) I’ve missed anything.