Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyd Bushman RIP

I'm now of the opinion that the alien photos were either taken with a foam alien model given to Mr Bushman to later discredit him or were genuine and copies or similar photos handed over to a model maker so that any future release of the photos would be quickly discredited.

Remember how this all started. In 1999 Bushman appeared in Nick Cook's Billion Dollar Secret in his final video he states that he decided to release information for the good of the people in Area 51 about 13yrs ago.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3477398/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
    That is essentially when he appeared in Nick Cook's film. Nick Cook was the Aviation Editor of Jane's Defence Weekly and as consequence had been interviewing traveling around all the major defense contractors both in the UK and the US for years before he became convinced they were hiding something. How do you think he got to know Boyd Bushman? Or was it Bushman who approached him?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Cook
    Is it any coincidence that Cook who no longer works for Jane's has just made a video for Lockheed Martin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdJU-LcQaLk
    He's put it up on his facebook page
    https://www.facebook.com/nickcook.dynamixx

People have also criticized Mr Bushman's description of the three elements in the UFO craft saying 'One is telluride one is germanium the other is palladium' (Apologies i have spelt it wrong above) Saying Telluride is a mistake surely he meant tellurium. I'm not sure it's a mistake at all. He has stated else where that mercury was involved and agreed with Lazar.
    Mercury telluride has some very interesting properties indeed
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_telluride
    From wikipedia Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behavior. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections.
    Palladium is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen in it lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
    Later in the video Bushman indeed says 'and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft.'
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palladium
    Another thing which not many of you may know, and too far out for most. Dying spirits regularly visit the living in transition to the next world. That it appeared over the right-hand shoulder is a good sign. Fore can explain that one.

Thanks. You're doing a great job with this!
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

I've managed to get in touch with someone who was close to Boyd Bush, I can’t reveal who that is they don't want to be identified. They did say I could disclose what they had passed on to me. This is dynamite.
    Called my source ANON

On His background
    Anonymous Source (ANON):‘Yes, he did work for all of those firms. His proudest work that he could speak about was with General Dynamics, then Lockheed, on the F16 and all of the associated technologies that went along with it. If you review his patents you can see a bit of a trail in his thinking. He would say that his older self was trying to defeat his younger self. His first project of significance was being on the development team for the Stinger Missile (redeye-heat seeking). After the Russians and others acquired the technology his work evolved into developing technologies to thwart infrared capability to down our aircraft and protect our pilots’
    His work on the infrared heat seeking missile is something key which I discovered this morning. I will elaborate further on.
    ANON :‘In the later years his work (he retired in 2000), took a decided turn toward the unknown and highly classified. He would talk about all these hot shot college graduates wanting to come and work on his development team and how they would try to regale him with all their accomplishments in college. He would hold up his hand and tell them, "All that tells me about you is that you are able to regurgitate back to your professors everything that they ever taught you." He was passionately against engineering "off the shelf" thinking and the greatest thing that you could ever do to insult him would be to call him an engineer, he preferred scientist because he was answering the "why" question discovering the unknown, not the "how" question - how to build something that already has an answer. He would tell his development team, "I do not care to know what you know because everything that you know has already gone to production. But if there is something that you have always wondered about but are unsure where to go with it, come by and let's talk." He was very close to the metacognition side of where inspiration comes from. He knew how to tap into inspiration in much the same way that Einstein and others did and he was an astute student of these great minds and the way that they thought. I was constantly fascinated by the way he would rattle off discussions that Einstein had with Bohr on determinism and the unified field theory.’

On Drones
    ANON :‘Much of what you are seeing with drone technology I believe was part of his doing. I remember many years ago him telling me how he had briefed 5 stars in the Pentagon about where the air power technologies should be going and mentioning what a hard sell they were. "You see," he would say, "they were all pilots, so when you suggest to them that the pilot should be removed from the equation they fought the thought tooth and nail. But then I would explain that an aircraft can pull many more Gs structurally than the pilot can endure so for evasive manoeuvres it is a must have. But the real trick is that drones ultimately have the option for ramming potential which is a scenario that nobody at the Pentagon would have considered."’
    ANON :‘With the exception of the "polygraph," I am completely familiar with every media representation of him, including Nick Cook's "Hunt for Zero Point" which seems more in line with your way a thinking back to the German War Machine's effort in Anti-Gravity. Would agree with you completely on your conclusion that Anti-G going off the grid as being suspicious. The idea that anti-G is fantasy has been well inculcated into our consciousness is well known. You being a media person you understand that misinformation is much more powerful than what you are being told that is true.’

On Lazar
    ANON :‘In my conversations with him, he knew of Lazar and his claims, he didn't know Bob Lazar personally and to my knowledge never worked at Los Alamos or 51 with Lazar as some claim he said. If Lazar claims he didn't know him, I expect this is true. His take on Lazar was that he was a plant for the white world to see and shake out what people knew about programs because those individuals would come forth and reveal what they knew or thought they knew about his claims. Kind of like what you and I are doing now’

Credibility
    ANON: ‘For most of his career he worked in Dallas Ft Worth for Texas Instruments, General Dynamics and Lockheed. He did travel from time to time, mostly to DC, but it would not be a stretch to imagine going to other "places" that work required. He never confided to me that he had been to 51 although I would not doubt it seeing Lockheed's significant presence there. He was very close to one of the VPs of Lockheed who I suspect was one of his bosses.’

This is highly significant. He wasn’t as has been claimed and obscure scientist or engineer at Lockheed. He was potentially heading up their Anti-gravity research and was perhaps in control of their back engineering research teams. In Mr Bushman interview he states ‘they would give me pieces of UFOs and I would come to my laboratories, I had the laboratories of Lockheed and every place else’ He has been dismissed again as a poor scientist with poor credentials by others and especially by Linda Moulton Howe. I doubt her reliability in this case. His demonstration of Lenz’s Law has been poo pooed by many, but I don’t doubt he was very well aware of Lenz’s Law and the nature of the Rattleback. What he was trying to point out was that we have to look more closely at nature to understand it. The magnet dropped down a tube being slowed by Lenz’s law is in a way an anti-gravity effect.

Finally the photos
    ANON: ‘I saw all of the photos and a few that were not shown in the video that to me were much more convincing. At one point in time he came in contact with something, he would not say what it was exactly but led some of us to believe that it was from another world, and it gave him a terrible rash on his one hand and lower arm. The dermatologist could not identify or explain it, which seemed to give him a great deal of delight.
    I have no explanation for the alien photos, to me they look like the plastic doll as well unless there was damage control done many years ago to prepare for this eventuality ‘
    Last edited by Longeyes; 11-11-2014 at 02:47 PM.

I've also found a few more interesting things all steming from his use of one word 'Telluride' some of this is repeated earlier but most is new.

From Wikipedia: Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behaviour. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections. .(Wikipedia)
    What this means in plain English is that you can have a sheet of material, in the core, it is non-conducting yet on the edges, current flows in opposite directions along the top and bottom surfaces. If you look at some of the Nazi Bell stuff counter rotating magnetic fields are supposed to be key to getting it to work.
    Even more interesting are the properties of Mercury Cadium Telluride another Telluride. It is crucially transparent in the infrared spectrum.
    And this is even more damming, and it ties in perfectly with what Corso said about night vision googles.
    HgCdTe is a common material in photodetectors of Fourier transform infrared spectrometers. It is also found in military field, remote sensing and infrared astronomy research. Military technology has depended on HgCdTe for night vision. In particular, the US air force makes extensive use of HgCdTe on all aircraft, and to equip airborne smart bombs. A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.(Wikipedia)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_cadmium_telluride
    The last sentence ‘A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.’ The Stinger missile for instance which we know Boyd Bushman worked on.

It does get even better and, you as well as, me are hopefully seeing how this has an undeniable ring of truth to it.
    Germanium is the second element he mentioned…
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanium
    Germanium "metal" (isolated germanium) is used as a semiconductor in transistors and various other electronic devices. Historically the first decade of semiconductor electronics was based entirely on germanium. .(Wikipedia)
    We don’t need to wonder why now. It also has a very interesting property. Maybe you can guess it too is transparent to infrared
    Because germanium is transparent in the infrared it is a very important infrared optical material. (Wikipedia)
    This ties in with other accounts from other sources and of course Bushman’s claim that the pilot who went inside that UFO claimed that ‘he saw that he could see through the walls’

We can now have reasonable guess at how the craft is constructed, basically alternating sheets of germanium and then Mercury Telluride, perhaps only a few molecules deep, the final coat of HgCdTe to turn the infrared into visible light and hey pesto you can see through the craft as well. It doesn’t end there both Germanium and Mercury Telluride are semiconductors. Doping and surface impurities don’t stop current on the surface of Mercury Telluride (If you want to read further http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2...cal-insulator/ ) It essentially means that the whole body of the craft not only acts as an anti -gravity device, is transparent but the whole craft is one big processor, a massive flying computer chip. No wonder they were completely stumped are when this thing crashed into the deserts of New Mexico.

Now the final element Palladuim
    It is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen within it's lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
    Later in the video Bushman indeed says 'and that’s the power centre of palladium, in the middle of the craft.'
    I’ve been following cold fusion for years. It was debunked by the high energy fusion scientists. But it was crucially replicated both at the time and has been ever since. Dr Pamela Bose and Frank Gordon worked on what it became known as LENR for years at the SPAWAR Naval labs.
    Researchers around the world have worked on it in the States, Japan, Italy, China and Russia. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries even developed it as way of processing spent nuclear fuel with some success. That’s a whole other topic. Suffice to say this revelation also backs up what Boyd Bushman has said. LENR is rumoured not to have gone Black in the US and being developed by Bechtel Corp. The recent ‘nuclear power’ mandate they have been give $7 billion is not perhaps being spent on conventional nuclear power. See Ed's post here
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ropulsion-Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Longeyes View Post
    I've also found a few more interesting things all steming from his use of one word 'Telluride' some of this is repeated earlier but most is new.

From Wikipedia: Recently it was shown both theoretically and experimentally, that mercury-telluride quantum well shows a unique new state of matter—the "topological insulator". In this phase, while the bulk is an insulator, current can be carried by electronic states confined close to the sample edges. Unlike the quantum hall effect, here no magnetic field is required to create this unique behaviour. In addition, oppositely directed edge states carry opposite spin projections. .(Wikipedia)
    What this means in plain English is that you can have a sheet of material, in the core, it is non-conducting yet on the edges, current flows in opposite directions along the top and bottom surfaces. If you look at some of the Nazi Bell stuff counter rotating magnetic fields are supposed to be key to getting it to work.
    Even more interesting are the properties of Mercury Cadium Telluride another Telluride. It is crucially transparent in the infrared spectrum.
    And this is even more damming, and it ties in perfectly with what Corso said about night vision googles.
    HgCdTe is a common material in photodetectors of Fourier transform infrared spectrometers. It is also found in military field, remote sensing and infrared astronomy research. Military technology has depended on HgCdTe for night vision. In particular, the US air force makes extensive use of HgCdTe on all aircraft, and to equip airborne smart bombs. A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.(Wikipedia)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_cadmium_telluride
    The last sentence ‘A variety of heat-seeking missiles are also equipped with HgCdTe detectors.’ The Stinger missile for instance which we know Boyd Bushman worked on.

It does get even better and, you as well as, me are hopefully seeing how this has an undeniable ring of truth to it.
    Germanium is the second element he mentioned…
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanium
    Germanium "metal" (isolated germanium) is used as a semiconductor in transistors and various other electronic devices. Historically the first decade of semiconductor electronics was based entirely on germanium. .(Wikipedia)
    We don’t need to wonder why now. It also has a very interesting property. Maybe you can guess it too is transparent to infrared
    Because germanium is transparent in the infrared it is a very important infrared optical material. (Wikipedia)
    This ties in with other accounts from other sources and of course Bushman’s claim that the pilot who went inside that UFO claimed that ‘he saw that he could see through the walls’

We can now have reasonable guess at how the craft is constructed, basically alternating sheets of germanium and then Mercury Telluride, perhaps only a few molecules deep, the final coat of HgCdTe to turn the infrared into visible light and hey pesto you can see through the craft as well. It doesn’t end there both Germanium and Mercury Telluride are semiconductors. Doping and surface impurities don’t stop current on the surface of Mercury Telluride (If you want to read further http://scienceblogs.com/principles/2...cal-insulator/ ) It essentially means that the whole body of the craft not only acts as an anti -gravity device, is transparent but the whole craft is one big processor, a massive flying computer chip. No wonder they were completely stumped are when this thing crashed into the deserts of New Mexico.

Now the final element Palladuim
    It is another element with very interesting properties, it was the key ingredient in Pons and Fleishman's cold fusion experiment, it has the ability to hold an amazing amount of hydrogen within it's lattice. Perfect for a fusion based power supply.
    I’ve been following cold fusion for years. It was debunked by the high energy fusion scientists. But it was crucially replicated both at the time and has been ever since. Dr Pamela Bose and Frank Gordon worked on what it became known as LENR for years at the SPAWAR Naval labs.
    Researchers around the world have worked on it in the States, Japan, Italy, China and Russia. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries even developed it as way of processing spent nuclear fuel with some success. That’s a whole other topic. Suffice to say this revelation also backs up what Boyd Bushman has said. LENR is rumoured not to have gone Black in the US and being developed by Bechtel Corp. The recent ‘nuclear power’ mandate they have been give $7 billion is not perhaps being spent on conventional nuclear power. See Ed's post here
    http://www.theoutpostforum.com/tof/s...ropulsion-Deal
    It is interesting that germanium was used in our first transitors, germanium is the material of choice in high EMP environments, spacecraft operating in space pretty uniformly use germanium and not silicon based transistors. This would seem to reinforce the story of transistors being back engineered from Roswell crash material.

Yep also answers the question which was brought up when Sgt Corso claimed that they had helped Bell Labs with the transistor or more exactly the idea of . I mean would they have been able to see microcircuits as small ours today in the 1940-50's? Let alone a technology thousands of years in advance of ours. Well they couldn't miss it the whole the craft was built from semiconductors the most obvious being Germanium. And Germanium layered with something else.

Something else struck me. Bushman mentions that the craft 'the UFO defended itself and 19 of our people died.' This is a strange choice of words it implies the craft, not whoever was inside it defended itself.
    Can't help but think of David Adair. He was convinced that the massive engine they showed him responded to thought. How advanced would a more supercomputer be a thousand yrs from now which is 38ft wide?

Blog Entries
    Considering that scientists here are working on ways for people to control drones with their minds, I don't think it is much of a stretch to assume advanced civilizations can already do it...and then some.
    www.disclosurebeginsathome.wordpress.com
    Disclosure begins at home so start a conversation about UFOs.
    "Debunkers are like school yard bullies." - Kevin Smith to Leslie Kean, August 31, 2010

It all fits in so well with what Philip Corso said in 'The Day After Roswell' Night vision, computer chips...

I also think I have guessed the VP friend of Bushman
    In 2001 Nick Cook's ‘The Hunt for Zero Point’. In the photograph section of the book are two photos of the late Bob Widmer VP science and engineering at Lockheed Martin, who worked on…
    ‘In his later years he worked on the sort of unmanned aircraft that became integral to American warfare in Iraq and Afghanistan.’ I.e. drones what Bushman was trying to convince the US buy into, he also worked on…(NYTimes)
    The ultrasecret projects he worked on were called black projects. “I’m talking about the extreme black,” Mr. Widmer said. “I have lived the extreme black.”(NYTimes)
    (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/03/bu...dmer.html?_r=0)

It is possible that in determining the nature of the Roswell crafts electronics they may have found transiators in the powerplant were large enough to plainly see how they were constructed. For us, the solid state transistors used in radio, television, radar and electrical transmission are large and easy to see, and are just such a transistor. Smaller transistors and integrated circuits could also been the inspiration for the developing of the scanning electronic microscope.