Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Boyd Bushman RIP

Thanks lionheart
    I could believe by the late fifties maybe sixties they might have made some discs.
    But I'm pretty convinced the Germans never got that far. I think they had the Nazi Bell, which incidently was largely brought to light by Nick Cook, I think in his book the Hunt for Zero Point. But I don't think they had a fully working craft otherwise they would have used it in WWII. The fact that Nick Cook talked about these things in his book is also revealing. What lead a Jane's journalist to research the Nazi Bell how did he hear about it?. He knew Widmer and he knew Bushman.
    I read that the FISH documents were largely destroyed and are still classified. Did Convair work on discs?
    The Haunebu discs I think are made up. The original source could never be found.

This is interesting not just in connection with Boyd Bushman but also free energy devices and more.

The source Allan Sterling has had communication with...

http://pesn.com/2016/02/02/9602715_'...vt.-anonymous/
    ' ...check out this correspondence I received yesterday and today from someone who was involved in the development of the infrastructure that today is known as the World Wide Web.

He asked me to keep his name anonymous, but let me just say that if I were to post his profile, you would see that he is easily near the top of the human accomplishments chart. That someone of that stature would be as interested as he is in exotic free energy, should tell you 1) how real this is, 2) how far ahead of the mainstream it is...

For correspondence follow the link above
    More from his source here
    http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directo...t_Technologies

Nice to have some if only anonymous affirmation of Bushman's work.