Thread: Donnie Darko -- Possession, Reptilians, Demons

Blog Entries

Donnie Darko -- Possession, Reptilians, Demons

Here is a good video I just found that makes some sense of this odd and confusing movie:

Minutes after watching this video I had a clear and spontaneous synchronicity involving a rabbit eating the grass beside a property sign that read "Omega". In that video here, the rabbit Frank is a demonic reptilian. In my sync, Omega I equate to Christ or divine energy, because he was the Omega they say.... So the devil/bunny was feeding on the divine energy (Omega's grass). Confirming the theory proposed in the above video of psychic vampirism between negative entities, and divine beings connected to Spirit / Christ /God.

But an odd thing about this movie is the etheric tube extending from Donnie's stomach that leads him when he's in his altered, dark (possessed) states of being (or 'not-being?')... Then I read this account of a woman describing a structure she saw on a vampiristic, demonic, reptilian being. She says these beings worship the Dark One, which is the eye they have on their stomachs which devours people's energies. That drives them as they are controlled by that eye's lust. Here is how she describes it:

"The Eye is in Malik's belly

The Eye is the symbol of the Draconian Agenda. Hamish called it their "President", but I like to call it their God. I've figured out that The Eye is nothing other than a physiological structure contained in the pit of the belly of the Black One. The Eye is his belly, nothing other. The Draconians say that they are "ruled" by The Eye. They are ruled by the hunger pangs of the Black One. That is all there is to it.

If you see the Black One closely and intimately like I have, you find a strange structure on his tummy. It looks like a hole but it is a thing that can contract almost in a clockwise/ccw fashion. It is what ingests the life force of their victims, that life force causes this structure in his belly to twist and that in turn causes him a sensation of euphoria and pleasure. I'm not sure if it's a physical requirement for sustenance or if it is only more like a sexual feeling that is not required for survival but craved for pleasure seeking. The whole Agenda and all of its substructures including Hitler and the Nazis, pedophilia in the churches, me being brought to be with a Free Mason Master, all of it, is ruled by The Eye, which is the hunger pangs of the Black Ones. Malik is a powerful Incubus and he is hungry. This is all true, but if you are not personally part of or affected by the Agenda you are free to discard this as nonsense. Your life is free and ignorance is bliss.

http://www.orionmindproject.com/darkagenda.html"
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Blog Entries
    Donnie Darko. Good SciFi movie.
    I've watched it more than a dozen times, both the Theatrical and Director's cut.
    Did not reach the same conclusions.

Enjoyed the features of the film:
    Time travel.
    Worm holes (the projections from Donnie's belly).
    Alien's dressed in Halloween garb (Frank... the bunny).
    Airplane Engines crashing from out of a clear sky.
    Painful to watch Teen-aged angst, greatly amplified by the human minds inability to process alternative timelines/realities.
    And a haunting sound track.
    Not a commercial success, but a labor of love sponsored by Drew Barrymore (who also appears in a supporting role).

"And I find it kinda funny
    I find it kinda sad
    The dreams in which I'm dying
    Are the best I've ever had"

~Gary Jules rendition of the old Tears For Fears tune. Mad World

And in the end, Donnie had the choice (Frank/Bunny/Alien gave him a countdown to make him aware). Continue in the current timeline and leave all the carnage intact.
    Or, stay in the line of fire and greet death when time looped again, to erase the deadly mistakes that happened when the aliens accidently introduced the time anomaly.

Thumbs up!

The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Is that tattoo picture from the movie? The picture link I got in my email as an update to this thread was this link: http://25.media.tumblr.com/1c9915336...jru1o1_500.png

I'm guessing you change the image? But it doesn't say you edited your post.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Is that tattoo picture from the movie? The picture link I got in my email as an update to this thread was this link: http://25.media.tumblr.com/1c9915336...jru1o1_500.png

I'm guessing you change the image? But it doesn't say you edited your post.
    Yes, I changed up the picture, within a minute. Must not have updated yet on your end.
    This picture shows what Donnie wrote on him arm, the number of days left until the end of the world (what Frank told Donnie).
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Blog Entries
    Ahh that explains it. We loved this movie as teens. Probably because we were subconsciously aware of being influenced and visited by unseen dark entities like Donnie. It struck a strange chord in us.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Ahh that explains it. We loved this movie as teens. Probably because we were subconsciously aware of being influenced and visited by unseen dark entities like Donnie. It struck a strange chord in us.
    It was a creepy film that covered a number of social issues.