Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do all mice go to heaven?

Blog Entries

Do all mice go to heaven?

This little guy does:

"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    This little guy does:

Poor little mite, with pretty pointy face, bright eyes, tiny fingers, & innocent heart. I hope he runs free - free of man's speciesism, prejudice against his bodily form, & belief in their own superiority. We'll see how humans "go to heaven" when a superior force/alien snaps our necks; will we die with as much grace? Not likely, we carry too much shame.

If we can not respect the species we share this planet with, what hope is there that we will be able to co-exist peacefully with ANY SPECIES? SHAME ON THE MAKER OF THIS VIDEO.

Blog Entries
    Poor little mouse?
    Obviously you've never come home to find the ignition wires crewed to bits in the automobile you left parked in your garage.
    Or had the water lines chewed to bits inside your washing machine when Mighty Mouse got thirsty.
    A few of the problem I have experienced.

The video may be disturbing, but mice are truly pests that can cause serious damage.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

I lived and worked in the country for decades. We would only kill rattlesnakes. (We only saw 2 and I shot them). But all the non poisonous snakes, and there were many quite large and beautiful ones, were allowed to live around us. We somehow developed a tolerance for each other. I never had a mouse or field rat problem and my cars and tractor were left outside much of the time. Mother Nature knows what's she's doing. So I let her balance the scales. Everyone was happy....except the mice.

Blog Entries
    Personally I am a little conflicted with how nature works. Animals go around tearing each other apart and there is so much suffering and disease, but that is nature. We have to accept that we are a part of this ruthless nature and try to live and die with as much grace as we can. Well, they say this is the realm of the corrupt Demiurge and things have been forced out of their divine ways of life and being by demiurge and archon influences. There is even an argument to be made that viruses are forms of technology because the mathematics of a virus are too improbable to fit in with nature, as we're equipped to handle I think 500 000 infections, but then we have all these histories of pandemics and people dying... maybe one day we'll exist without any killing. But until then, I am in this realm and must accept physicality, which includes death. At least our spirits live on though
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

I believe the point of the video is the spirit plasma seen to depart the mouse at 41 - 42 seconds. While we face the possibility of CGI manipulation, if we go on the notion that the video has captured the mouse's spirt after it's death, we have something of interest here. I once saw an aparition at my mother's nursing home, a white vaporus light like the one see departing the mouse. I found out later that a lady down the hall had died around the time I saw this apparition. The ghostly apparition has often been mentioned but I don't recall a video of one actually leaving a body at death.
    Last edited by majicbar; 11-26-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Personally I am a little conflicted with how nature works. Animals go around tearing each other apart and there is so much suffering and disease, but that is nature. We have to accept that we are a part of this ruthless nature and try to live and die with as much grace as we can. Well, they say this is the realm of the corrupt Demiurge and things have been forced out of their divine ways of life and being by demiurge and archon influences. There is even an argument to be made that viruses are forms of technology because the mathematics of a virus are too improbable to fit in with nature, as we're equipped to handle I think 500 000 infections, but then we have all these histories of pandemics and people dying... maybe one day we'll exist without any killing. But until then, I am in this realm and must accept physicality, which includes death. At least our spirits live on though
    On the otherhand when one considers how fleeting life is, the notion of a spirit lasting perhaps for all time makes this, our fleeting existence, the odd consideration. When we look at the chaos of life, it's heartless and cold calculation for it's fleeting moment in eternity, it is almost comical.
    Last edited by majicbar; 11-26-2014 at 06:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    I believe the point of the video is the spirit plasma seen to depart the mouse at 41 - 42 seconds. While we face the possibility of CGI manipulation, if we go on the notion that the video has captured the mouse's spirt after it's death, we have something of interest here. I once saw an aparition at my mother's nursing home, a white vaporus light like the one see departing the mouse. I found out later that a lady down the hall had died around the time I saw this apparition. The ghostly apparition has often been mentioned but I don't recall a video of one actually leaving a body at death.
    I too have seen the white whisps of paranormal "smoke". But they usually only happen in incredibly dense concentration of "influence fields".

You can see them in living people if you collect a persons influence field into a dense spot and then release the dense mass. I did this to my Mother a very long time ago when trying to relieve some of the pain she had from a headache. I collected the influence just below her skull cap because her field was clogged up and was circulating less efficiently than normal. (I admit, stupid of me to to do it at the time)

When I successfully pulled the accumulation of living influence out from the top of her skull it made an odd anomaly appear above her head for a short moment. Some kind of white smoke-like phenomena. What is odd about it is that despite it looking like smoke, it move very quickly through the air. I saw it with my normal eyesight. The anomaly also tracked across the same trajectory at an ESP level.

So I put 1 and 1 together and realized that dense influence causes paranormal anomalies. Even when it comes from a living thing.

The only side effect she suffered (I am lucky) was a visual blackout for a brief second and some numbness for about the same duration.

----------------------------

I have seen the paranormal "smoke" somewhere else before, but at the moment it escapes me. I had three little newborn pups die on me in the begining of this month.

The first was still born, I examined it carefully and noticed that when I examined it with my residual abilities that are still left, that some of the cells in the interior of the body were still alive but there was almost no sense of life in the skull area. No whisps of smoke were seen. Probably died in the womb hours earlier.

The second one died suddenly during one night weeks later. By the time we noticed it had been at least a few hours and the pup was already stiff. That one, (quite a loved one for it's personality) didn't have any influence signature. The residuals were barely at all noticeable. I couldn't register any consciousness. Poor pup.

The third one died suddenly while in my sisters hands. I noticed on an ESP level it stopped breathing and it's heart stopped about 30 seconds after that. The signature that it had in its little body started to fade out as soon as I noticed the lack of an normal cycle from across the room. Again no white paranormal smoke. But I have a good idea now of what people mean when they say they see someones light go out in the eyes. Even with my reduced ability I can still sense when the pattern of a living thing is no longer present and exactly when it dies and is no longer present.

------------------------

It is my (unfortunate) understanding that when something dies the death leads to the disappearance of it's influence field within seconds. A residual charge is left in some cases and some cells continue to register as "living cells" but a wider organized system of consciousness of influence circulation goes absent. Almost all of the organized field goes "up" as it dies but I couldn't track it beyond the immediate confines leaving the body this time. My psychic ability is too insensitive and no longer functioning properly. I don't care to use it anymore except for emergencies.

I think the paranormal "smoke" is visible to the naked eye only when it is in the form of "dense" influence. It moves faster than any chemical smoke can without losing it's apparent shape. Doesn't appear to be affected by air currents. (best guess from brief appearances)

I also believe that the less dense form of influence...probably before it appears as white smoke...probably...is an invisible mass that you can put your hand through and feel a distinct difference in pressure. (physically with the hand)

Some static or electrical discharges occur if you stick you hand or arm through a dense mass of influence that isn't visible as white smoke but is "slightly less dense". (I assume this from limited experience...I might be wrong on the continuum of what it manifests as at certain concentrations.)

=====================

I hope it was helpful.

And that phenomena around the mouse at 40 seconds look and behaves just about right. It really does move that fast.

I am inclined to assume it is accurate from the characteristics seen in the video. Poor mouse.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    Assuming no CGI it would be helpful, from a scientific research perspective, to know a few details about the environment. Like relative humidity, ambient temperature, dew point, etc.
    As we all know, mammals are warm blooded creatures that self regulate our temperature.
    Upon death, the body grows "cold".
    Would not be impossible for a "fog" to occur when/if the dropping temperature hit the dew point.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    Assuming no CGI it would be helpful, from a scientific research perspective, to know a few details about the environment. Like relative humidity, ambient temperature, dew point, etc.
    As we all know, mammals are warm blooded creatures that self regulate our temperature.
    Upon death, the body grows "cold".
    Would not be impossible for a "fog" to occur when/if the dropping temperature hit the dew point.
    The body grows cold by dissipating heat, which would travel upwards but it would raise ambient temperature of the air above the body, creating dryer warmer air, not colder more moist air. So yes it would be "impossible"; clearly you meant just, 'possible': double negative rule.

French experiments were done at the end of the 1800's as to weight loss of a body at death, the accounted for all these factors and found slight weight loss upon death, but no change to the air at all.
    Last edited by majicbar; 11-26-2014 at 04:55 PM.