Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do all mice go to heaven?

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Perhaps the struggle and agony caused the mouse's influence field to concentrate into a smaller ball, which became concentrated enough to have an effect on our visible light spectrum, like how Fore explained, if I understood what he was saying basically, I think.
    What if the spirit soul was in the 'tunnel' being conveyed to heaven and it were like a wormhole, it might be very small. In out of body experience it has been reported that a silver thread or rope connects the traveler to the soul tied to the living body, maybe there is a connection between the phenomena and death severs the connection to the body.

Blog Entries
    Good point, it could be in the tunnel. And it might not I don't know. But the shape of a circle or sphere makes a lot of sense, because that's the most efficient use of space. If it was a square or triangle, I'd naturally think it's fake for some reason. If it was a semi-transparent ghost of the mouse, with the outlines and features of the mouse's body I'd also be more suspicious of that, rather than some more amorphous, abstract blob. I think abstract blob and circle I' would think are more likely to be real.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Perhaps the struggle and agony caused the mouse's influence field to concentrate into a smaller ball, which became concentrated enough to have an effect on our visible light spectrum, like how Fore explained, if I understood what he was saying basically, I think.
    I think post #15 by majicbar is the most plausible explanation.

The flux itself was probably caused by the concentration of influence. (the catalyst of the physical anomaly?)

"So what we see and measure as a soul on our plane of existence does not have an absolute nature with which we can evaluate it's reality." - Posted by Majicbar in post #19 is what I also think.

When you see the "paranormal smoke" it is usually very brief. You'll notice though that despite the looks of smoke, it doesn't behave like any actual smoke.

That is why I refer to it as a concentrated anomaly. The thing you see as "smoke" is just physics behaving abnormally due to the concentration of influence in one spot. The flux itself occurs on several different layers of what you and I see as reality. (In other words, paranormal phenomena)

Your physical eyes see the "paranormal smoke" but there is more that you don't see within different layers.

===================

Sort of like a 4D cube looking all odd when seen in a 3D universe. Of course, that is a [really] bad analogy but you get the rough idea.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I should also mention that influence layer that defines physical reality has a very strong tendency to normalize. The factors are many and varied.

That is why when some entity expends influence the normalizing effect tends to dissipate the abnormal concentration. The only way ET and other paranormal types can temporarily maintain the manifestation of an anomaly is by using the "influence centers". (In majicbar lingo, it is the chakra)

Those special (normally invisible) structures are what actually induces psychic activity and the paranormal / supernatural effects seen and recorded by scientist. A living (and sometimes dead entity) can turn random side-effects into structured and ordered effects.

--------------------

Most higher forms of life tend to have more significant structures and (not surprisingly) these structures cause "noise" in the physical properties of our reality. "Structured noise" = psychic activity = "structured flux"

Something dying slowly, like that poor rat, just probably generated a focal point of influence. Reflex more than intended. The camera simply picked up the anomaly.

---------------------

Lower life forms like you and me, we generate "noise" when we are upset/excited (or for that mattered are murdered!). Due to the extremely weak fields we generate with our non-physical structures those disturbances might be as weak as "a palpable invisible sensation" at a murder scene.

But if you encounter a higher life form, you shouldn't be too surprised if you see their inherent influence structures generating different kinds (of magnitude and scale) of noise from their invisible influence structures. Things like electrical disturbances (ET level), ambient light and temperature anomalies (paranormals), or structured appendages that are not physical. (UT level)

==================

When you think right now, and you change directions in your thoughts, that is your influence structures at work. (and your spiritual components acting upon your influence structures) Subtle, but palpable. That is what us human beings are able to handle with the scale and scope of our default settings with our invisible influence structures.

Anyway, that is what I think and/or have seen.
    Last edited by Fore; 11-28-2014 at 07:56 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous