Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Do all mice go to heaven?

  1. #11
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,219
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    The body grows cold by dissipating heat, which would travel upwards but it would raise ambient temperature of the air above the body, creating dryer warmer air, not colder more moist air. So yes it would be "impossible"; clearly you meant just, 'possible': double negative rule.

    French experiments were done at the end of the 1800's as to weight loss of a body at death, the accounted for all these factors and found slight weight loss upon death, but no change to the air at all.
    If the corpse is no longer generating heat, heat radiation would cease very quickly.
    Replaced by a drop in temperature.
    "Fog" is just a hypothetical, IMHO more likely than a spirit photo.

    BTW, how much does a soul weigh, according to those researchers you mentioned?

    That test was performed in the 19th century. Anything more recent?

    Double negative.
    I plead 430am, first cup of coffee syndrome. Sorry if I confused you. Thanks for the grammar check.
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  2. #12
    Senior Member lycaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    the Matrix
    Posts
    741
    Blog Entries
    6
    We're conditioned to always seek 'hard, cold, stiff' things as evidence for something being true, preferably done by certified scientists in a government lab to 'verify' the credibility of some aspect of reality. Everyone touts scientific studies as such a high form of truth...

    But to me, just as important as scientific studies, and pictures, and videos, and 'hard' evidence, would be actually listening to the experiences of others. We put too much attention on hard evidence, when we should be putting more effort into learning how to communicate with each other, how to detect lies, how to detect sincerity, how to raise our perceptive levels to assess someone's authenticity, so we can take into account their experiences of what they're saying because we could learn a lot that way. The UFO field is a huge example. Tons of people are telling you what's going on, and most people just sit back, all egotistical, complaining they don't have hard evidence.. and even if they were paralyzed on a cold metal table, with demonic cyborgs stabbing them with needles, they'd probably still think that's not enough evidence for them lol..

    So a video like this of the mouse, is just as valuable a piece of evidence as someone's story of saying they've seen something similar whether they have it on video or not.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

  3. #13
    Senior Member Edward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    357
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    We're conditioned to always seek 'hard, cold, stiff' things as evidence for something being true, preferably done by certified scientists in a government lab to 'verify' the credibility of some aspect of reality. Everyone touts scientific studies as such a high form of truth...

    But to me, just as important as scientific studies, and pictures, and videos, and 'hard' evidence, would be actually listening to the experiences of others. We put too much attention on hard evidence, when we should be putting more effort into learning how to communicate with each other, how to detect lies, how to detect sincerity, how to raise our perceptive levels to assess someone's authenticity, so we can take into account their experiences of what they're saying because we could learn a lot that way. The UFO field is a huge example. Tons of people are telling you what's going on, and most people just sit back, all egotistical, complaining they don't have hard evidence.. and even if they were paralyzed on a cold metal table, with demonic cyborgs stabbing them with needles, they'd probably still think that's not enough evidence for them lol..

    So a video like this of the mouse, is just as valuable a piece of evidence as someone's story of saying they've seen something similar whether they have it on video or not.

    Since I've moved out to the land of Area 51 and S4 and who knows what else underneath the high desert and mountains. I've been keeping busy these days. Today Im actually off and not sleeping through it, LOL.

    Lycaeus, brings up and highlights a very important point and fact. Something all of us should not lose sight of. It's just not in the UFO field or the paranormal, or the spiritual(some would say the paranormal and spiritual is one in the same but I digress), it's in everything we do basically. It seems we are "programmed"(think television and popular media here and I'm not just talking recently either) to what to believe, who to trust and what to think. When in fact we should be trusting ourselves, and each other to the sincerity and honesty of what people are reporting and experiencing. Is everyone honest? No, but Like Lycaeus has said we need to learn to differentiate between those who are honest and those are are deceitful and that doesn't always come with a scientific bow attached to it. Is it wrong to be scientific about things? Heck no. It's a very valuable tool, but science is not the end all and be all of what can determine or help in the decision making of what is possible. That's where You, Me, Lycaeus and everyone else comes in. We got to start trusting ourselves and each other or it will just keep in hive mind mentality where nothing else can happen or exist with out the approved consent of power figures and authority figures. Look to yourselves people and to each other and see what makes senses to YOU.

    Thank you Lycaeus.


    Edward

  4. #14
    You could probably recreate the paranormal "smoke" phenomena if you were willing to take some risks.

    If you are even mildly psychic you would have to pass through a series of milestones to concentrate influence at a focal point to a level where it is visible as a form of optical phenomena.

    If you start from a focal point around the hand (in the form of a PSI ball). The normal psychic (without a keen sense of ESP perception) should feel the first milestone as a very soft (1 to 100 scale) 3 or 4 "pressure". It would feel like the sensation of a very slight tugging towards the center of the palm. But if the person doing it lacks the perception of ESP they would need to move the center from being offset to their palm to being something that intersects the tissue of the hand and wrist. (not recommended)

    This is so that they could keep tabs on the building concentration from a purely physical perspective/observation.

    ----------------

    A gradually increasing concentration of influence gathering at the lower extremity would feel as if all the blood would start to flow against arterial pressure. The hand would start to get increasingly hot as the blood pools and the veins quickly more pronounced. It will look like as if you had constricted blood flow except nothing (physical) is preventing blood from returning up the arm. Your hand should turn different shades and look greener than usual.

    Again, increasing the concentration even more than this, and the area from your wrist to the tip of your fingers would start to swell to the point of creating pain. Soon after passing this threshold you'd have to learn how to isolate and separate the telekinetic side effects from the pooling of influence. Easier said than done.

    If you were successful, (I am going to skip that point), your hand would feel like it had a form of invisible extra mass pressing down on it. At this point it is not yet visible to the naked eye. If you hold a battery in your hand you would feel the unsettling charge inside of it. It would also drain quickly due to other side effects similar to telekinetic effects. At this point you wouldn't be able to put your hands near most electronics without causing electrical spikes and drops.

    ------------

    Going further with even higher concentrations of influence, you would start to get near a very unsafe threshold where your hand and wrist would likely be physically damaged internally. You mind would trigger a knowing sensation that your hand is going to be in distress as the concentration continues to build.

    Anything can happen from the lightest effects of seeing living tissue moving around on the inside of the hand, to less benign side effects as your hand feeling a strange [alarming] gripping sensation of an invisible air clamping and pressing down unto it. Usually that would break anyone concentration as it would be a significant threshold you wouldn't want to come near to passing as a threshold.

    Strange effects could be expected from bleeding and hemorrhaging below the skins surface to sudden static and electrical discharges in the invisible air around the hand. You'd also probably have permanent nerve damage in your hand and numbness.

    -----------

    A little more concentration than this and you'd likely start to generate the "white paranormal smoke".

    =======================

    This is all assuming you didn't fall asleep at about the second or third stage or have a heart attack from abnormal clotting from stagnant blood pooling in your hand.

    The ideal is to use External Field Manipulation and an external focal point for the effects outside the periphery of the body. (And ESP perception would be a necessary trait at that point)

    Using EFM techniques you could pretty much skip to the second or third milestone without much effort. But you would also end up generating a wide range of influence noise in the physical properties of the room around you.

    (Electrical disturbances for example like an ET or a paranormal)
    (Temperature anomalies or mishaps like a paranormal)
    (Part of your non-physical presence would be like a persistent quantum flux that isn't so random: See random number generators in psychic experiments)

    ======================

    If the video isn't manipulated, I guess the mouse consciously struggled as it died. The concentrated agony and distress may have led to the concentrated anomaly.

    Not unlike the rare paranormal uninvited guest who gets upset and tosses a tantrum. As long as they have enough influence they can generate protuberances in the influence code that defines physics.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

  5. #15
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by calikid View Post
    If the corpse is no longer generating heat, heat radiation would cease very quickly.
    Replaced by a drop in temperature.
    "Fog" is just a hypothetical, IMHO more likely than a spirit photo.

    BTW, how much does a soul weigh, according to those researchers you mentioned?

    That test was performed in the 19th century. Anything more recent?

    Double negative.
    I plead 430am, first cup of coffee syndrome. Sorry if I confused you. Thanks for the grammar check.
    I study atmospheric effects and I have to say there is little that might cause such a momentary vapor to form, except a possible energy flux that might tip a high humidity airmass without any ambient temperature change involved. The energy involved would have to be quite high but not so much so that would cause an audible snap or micro sonic boom. The most likely cause would be that the energy flux causes the mocules in the air to vibrate causing the electrons to undergo orbital change and thus light emission.

    The studies in Boston were in the range of an three quarters of an ounce. This was done with a hospital bed on a balance scale. If you do the math, E=mc^, that would be complete energy conversion, that is an enormous amount of energy over a very short period of time. Perhaps most of the energy might not even be on this universal plane, it might be a mere shadow of the total energy involved.

    No more recent experiments have been noted as far as I can remember.
    Last edited by majicbar; 11-26-2014 at 10:19 PM.

  6. #16
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    I study atmospheric effects and I have to say there is little that might cause such a momentary vapor to form, except a possible energy flux that might tip a high humidity airmass without any ambient temperature change involved. The energy involved would have to be quite high but not so much so that would cause an audible snap or micro sonic boom. The most likely cause would be that the energy flux causes the mocules in the air to vibrate causing the electrons to undergo orbital change and thus light emission.

    The studies in Boston were in the range of an three quarters of an ounce. This was done with a hospital bed on a balance scale. If you do the math, E=mc^, that would be complete energy conversion, that is an enormous amount of energy over a very short period of time. Perhaps most of the energy might not even be on this universal plane, it might be a mere shadow of the total energy involved.

    No more recent experiments have been noted as far as I can remember.
    http://www.snopes.com/religion/soulweight.asp

    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunca...ugall_(doctor)

    Three quarters of an ounce or about 21 grams.

  7. #17
    Lead Moderator calikid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Sunny California
    Posts
    8,219
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    And this is what you think we are seeing in the video?

    Per your earlier post:
    "I believe the point of the video is the spirit plasma seen to depart the mouse at 41 - 42 seconds...
    Do you entertain any other more prosaic theory (beyond "CGI")?
    The aim of an argument or discussion should not be victory, but
    progress. -- Joseph Joubert
    Attachment 1008

  8. #18
    Senior Member lycaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    the Matrix
    Posts
    741
    Blog Entries
    6
    The odd thing about this video is the location of the ball of light, which is the mouse's soul. It appears not in the centre of his body, but in front of his head, and maybe a bit to the side. This positioning of the soul at it's departure seems counterintuitive. If I were to use animation to make a counterfeit video of this phenomena, which is reported by tons of credible witnesses, I would make the ball of light appear more centred, nearer to the mouse's chest cavity than in front of him. I'd probably have it appear right in his centre-torso, and maybe have it shoot more straight-upwards rather than on that angled direction we see. That makes me think it's more likely to be real.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

  9. #19
    Senior Member majicbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Minneapolis. Minnesota
    Posts
    1,192
    Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    The odd thing about this video is the location of the ball of light, which is the mouse's soul. It appears not in the centre of his body, but in front of his head, and maybe a bit to the side. This positioning of the soul at it's departure seems counterintuitive. If I were to use animation to make a counterfeit video of this phenomena, which is reported by tons of credible witnesses, I would make the ball of light appear more centred, nearer to the mouse's chest cavity than in front of him. I'd probably have it appear right in his centre-torso, and maybe have it shoot more straight-upwards rather than on that angled direction we see. That makes me think it's more likely to be real.
    From what I've read the soul is larger than the physical body, aligned to the chakras from the heart to the pinal gland in the brain. This would not match what is seen on the video but upon the condition of death the spirt soul might compact, and again this spirit soul may exist on multiple dimensions and we percieve only a very limited portion of it's greater existence. So what we see and measure as a soul on our plane of existence does not have an absolute nature with which we can evaluate it's reality.

  10. #20
    Senior Member lycaeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    the Matrix
    Posts
    741
    Blog Entries
    6
    Perhaps the struggle and agony caused the mouse's influence field to concentrate into a smaller ball, which became concentrated enough to have an effect on our visible light spectrum, like how Fore explained, if I understood what he was saying basically, I think.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •