Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: UFO perhaps in Russian Urals

UFO perhaps in Russian Urals

Just watched this, I didn't see this posted yet. What do you think about the small ball of light at the end of the event, flying from the direction of the blast of light in the sky to the right side on the top area of the recording?

Perhaps a dimensional entering to the atmosphere, or a purposely made light show. I think it's them, not a natural event or a test, so said the news that there was no rockets launched or military tests and no bases nearby for your info. Perhaps a warning from them, I mean the et, says clearly: "do not start anything that we wouldn't like". Also scientist doubted this being a meteor, since the light is different in color, less white as usual meteors.

For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Blog Entries
    That's definitely swamp gas.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

It looks more like bolide above the clouds, the bright light is the remnant meteor which is seen clear of the clouds. The DMPS would have seen this clearly but you would need a FOIA to get it. It is rather interesting how many of these are seen entering over Russia, perhaps UFOs could be coming in behind them, but it would be hard to prove.

I think it's not a meteor, look what the small object(s) does shown in the video in the upper right area of the video in 0.31-0.34. Looks like there are at least 2 of the tiny spheres joining together moving in a short few frames horizontally into one. It's a short moment, but can be observed when moving frame by frame. The area I mean in the video with the object is just below the date data of the video.

I doubt this being a meteor and so said the news also.

One news source about the event:
    http://siberiantimes.com/other/other...-in-the-urals/

Quote Originally Posted by mek View Post
    I think it's not a meteor, look what the small object(s) does shown in the video in the upper right area of the video in 0.31-0.34. Looks like there are at least 2 of the tiny spheres joining together moving in a short few frames horizontally into one. It's a short moment, but can be observed when moving frame by frame. The area I mean in the video with the object is just below the date data of the video.

I doubt this being a meteor and so said the news also.

One news source about the event:
    http://siberiantimes.com/other/other...-in-the-urals/

When one looks at the videos of Chelyabinsk the remnants there after that big explosion look a lot the same, remember too that this more recent event took place at night and over a clouddeck.

Admin notice: I merged the two threads that were discussing this.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.
    - Jef Mallett

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
    - Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    When one looks at the videos of Chelyabinsk the remnants there after that big explosion look a lot the same, remember too that this more recent event took place at night and over a clouddeck.
    If this were nuclear by now the atmosphere in Europe would have shown traces of daughter products and they would have gone very nuts and very publically. My belief is now more than before that this is a house sized boulder, perhaps followed by a UFO.

Blog Entries
    I've seen various videos and I have not checked the ones that are in this thread but I'd like to point something out that another youtuber noticed and there is a video with the one car driving in a semi-woodland area and it opens up a little bit to where you can see in the far off distance after the massive expanse of the clouds turning that bright yellow color you can see off in the distance coming from the ground it would seem the epicenter of what looks like where the explosion or light was coming from. This can be seen on the recoil of the light burst as the light deminishes. I am going to see if any of the video's in this thread show it. Hopefully it does it "may" shed some further light on the matter. To the possibilities of what might of happened.

Edward

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    I've seen various videos and I have not checked the ones that are in this thread but I'd like to point something out that another youtuber noticed and there is a video with the one car driving in a semi-woodland area and it opens up a little bit to where you can see in the far off distance after the massive expanse of the clouds turning that bright yellow color you can see off in the distance coming from the ground it would seem the epicenter of what looks like where the explosion or light was coming from. This can be seen on the recoil of the light burst as the light deminishes. I am going to see if any of the video's in this thread show it. Hopefully it does it "may" shed some further light on the matter. To the possibilities of what might of happened.

Edward

Yeah none of these videos show what the one video showed that was caught by another youtuber. I have not been able to find the video again I'll try to look at my history but I'm not sure its still there yet. If I find it again I'll post it.

Edward