Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UFO perhaps in Russian Urals

Blog Entries
    I found it.

Interesting perspective here but could this be from the ground or just too far away and it seems like its coming from the ground? The video repeats here but keep watching it there is a brief moment at the end of clip you can see what might be the blast point or epicenter of the explosion.

Edward

Last edited by Edward; 11-26-2014 at 06:09 PM.

The latest video posted shows it's coming from the ground. But what can it be? Needs a big light source. I'm afraid, I have to lean towards it being created by the et, when seeing the spheres in the video I posted, there was some sort of possible ufo activity connected to the event.

I think the et are manipulating this planet with these kinds of events among other ways. They aren't mistakes I'm sure, but made for purpose and they get their influence through like that mostly, another being the invisible ways.

Maybe there was a ufo on the ground cloaked, making this huge light projection with their advanced light source, projected to the sky to show how far they are and that they have something to say to the Russians especially. The light really was looking like slightly a similar light in its form as nuclear detonations create. That is my analyze. Would fit to the current political situation.

With this latest video what has happened is that an explosion on the ground, under the local horizon, was first being reflected off the clouds above. As the fireball from the explosion rose, it got higher than the local horizon, as it shows in the video. But what caused the massive explosion, and what are the bright objects seen departing to the right? Could the explosion been some kind of anti UFO missile system that failed? That the Russians officially said nothing seems telling. I would now have to exclude this being a simple meteor, something more complex has happened in this video.