Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I had a ET encounter one day ago and I would like to write about it

I had a ET encounter one day ago and I would like to write about it

I did not made this up.

Please don´t judge me.

Something strange happened one day ago. Actually I did not wanted to write about it, but I do think a lot about it, so maybe I should write about it, to find some conclusions, because ignoring it will not help in any possible way.

My english is not quiet good, so I probably did many linguistic errors.

I was sleeping on the couch. Suddenly a voice next to me said the following:

"We need to use the middle dimensional space because the other two dimensional entrances don´t work"

So this made me wake up because it was loud and I asked myself with closed eyes who is next to me talking, because I figured out fast that I couldn´t move and I could not even open my eyes. I tried to use all the power I had just for opening up my eyes, but something was somehow a lot stronger, to block my will, so this made me at that moment confused and angry at the same time and for about 2 seconds I could open just my right eye a little bit and see a dwarf like being in a black robe next to the couch.

It started to say again something in this moment, but to someone else on the right side of the living room and for maybe a half second I could turn around a little bit to see who else is there and there was a second dwarf in a black robe coming trough the closed window into the living room, but before I could ask myself what was going on, someone touched with cold fingers my left eye in a very gentle way, but it was not nice to do that and I heard a voice saying something like:

"Getting stronger, move on"

The voice sounded very nasally and very high pitched, like a human female child that tries talking while having a heavy cold, but the speaking was also very quick and sounded mechanical. Normal human talking speed would be very, very slow if you compare it with their speed of talking.

Anyway, at that moment this dwarf in his black robe started shining in a yellow light or his black robe was technology that could shine in yellow light, not sure about that, but it made that impression.

I could see its head and facial structure before it changed into a light of yellow color, but its difficult to describe it because the way this one dwarfs head and face looked, is very difficult to describe.

I will do a painting later after editing this report to write a bit more about everything.

Next thing was that I still couldn´t move and turn around or jump up and these suddenly yellow shining dwarfs changed the color of their light and turned into blue shining light without any form of some figure, they just looked suddenly like a blue light and went both trough the closed window back outside.

Seconds later I could move again and I remember that I felt very afraid and my cat was running in a panic out of the living room.

The clock showed 7 minutes before 5 in the morning and it was still dark outside.
    Last edited by Merjose; 12-07-2014 at 12:40 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing. Everyone here is understanding and open-minded so no need to worry about harsh judgement. Your english is actually fine.

I thought I remembered seeing a shorter robed being near the taller hammerhead being in that one incident I reported. I wonder if this is a similar group?

I know EXACTLY what it is like to feel beings around you in bed while you can't open your eyes or move. It is very frustrating when you know something's there, but then they're gone, or you feel your memory has been erased of something.

Interesting about the morphing into the lights. I've encountered a few weird lights at night in bed. A couple times was an orange-yellow spark that is usually a contraction of a larger spark, that then flies away fast. I believe alien-abductee-Simon-Parkes describes this/or similar phenomenon as a shapeshifting alien.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    when you say not ears, how would you describe it, was it bone, a ridge of some sort, i.e. part of their anatomy, or something it was wearing?

Have you seen these beings or had similar experience before?

were you able to make out any type of skin color or texture?

about the robe, what type of material would you say it was made out of?

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

when you say not ears, how would you describe it, was it bone, a ridge of some sort, i.e. part of their anatomy, or something it was wearing?
    It was on the side of that part that looked like a head and looked perfectly geometrical shaped like a pyramid on each side so its problably not biological.

Have you seen these beings or had similar experience before?
    Experiences yes, but not with the experienced visual content.

were you able to make out any type of skin color or texture?
    Skin color was yellow. Texture was not available. Probably to some degree etherical and not physical.

about the robe, what type of material would you say it was made out of?
    It looked like very expansive shining Cashmere.
    Last edited by Merjose; 12-09-2014 at 03:50 PM.

It was on the side of that part that looked like a head and looked perfectly geometrical shaped like a pyramid on each side so its problably not biological.
    First off thank you for your responses. If you had to classify the entity what would be your closest description to what you saw. setting aside the ethereal aspects, animal, insect, mechanical? If looking back if you say it has no relation to known kingdoms, does it equate to any religious,mythological or legend type entity? Were there any other distinguishing features or patterns?

Experiences yes, but not with the experienced visual content.
    If you go over your feelings how would you classify them .. the good and the bad, what was the mix, your thoughts thru these experiences?

Skin color was yellow. Texture was not available. Probably to some degree etherical and not physical.
    Would you say the color was from the light shining or actual color of the entity. When you say etherical was this in your minds eye or more like a holographic type projection, would you be able to describe it further?

It looked like very expansive shining Cashmere.

Was it like a uniform of sorts or more like comfort clothing i.e. could you determine if the robe was serving some type of purpose? Like obfuscating aspects of the entity or carrying parts of their technology. Would you say they were using any technology or more of they were a part of the environment and using other means of manipulating such. If not tech, would you be able to describe what it felt like to you or think of anything which would explain their actions as a natural ability on their part?

once again thank you for your patience.

*WM*
    Last edited by WildMage; 12-09-2014 at 06:19 PM.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

First off thank you for your responses. If you had to classify the entity what would be your closest description to what you saw.
    1.) Insectoid humanoid with a black robe looking like cashmere material enters the living room with yellow skin and a pyramid on each side of its head.

2.) This whatever it was suddenly came close to me till it was at my face and it touched my left eye with its cold child like hand and after this it went fast away from me because it got afraid of something about me and it said "getting stronger" and "move on" and after it said this it directly changed its form in the living room before the door to the floor and shapeshifted into a blue light ball that moved at first very slowly first over the little and after that over the larger cupboard and after this it moved slowly over the television and made a stop before the 3 birds in the cage, after this it moved above the cage and made a pause of about 3 seconds before a giant silver lizard painting on the wall next to the window and after this pause it went trough the closed window into the garden outside and more I could not observe because I went not outside to follow it.

setting aside the ethereal aspects, animal, insect, mechanical?
    It combined all these aspects.

If looking back if you say it has no relation to known kingdoms, does it equate to any religious,mythological or legend type entity?
    Not really.

Were there any other distinguishing features or patterns?
    Can´t be sure.

If you go over your feelings how would you classify them .. the good and the bad, what was the mix, your thoughts thru these experiences?
    First I felt panic and fear, later bubbling and hostile aggression, because I couldn´t move, something had control over me and I couldn´t control this whatever it was. After it started to come very close to my face and touch with cold fingers my left eye, my fear and panic turned into bubbling aggression and this entity seemed to notice my hostile feelings about its behaviour and in this moment it went fast away from me.

Would you say the color was from the light shining or actual color of the entity.
    Entity.

When you say etherical was this in your minds eye or more like a holographic type projection
    It wasn´t holographical because it touched me and I had its cold fingers on my left eye. But it touched me with care and quiet gentle like I had some special meaning for this being.

Was it like a uniform of sorts or more like comfort clothing i.e. could you determine if the robe was serving some type of purpose?
    No.

Like obfuscating aspects of the entity or carrying parts of their technology.
    No.

Would you say they were using any technology or more of they were a part of the environment and using other means of manipulating such. If not tech, would you be able to describe what it felt like to you or think of anything which would explain their actions as a natural ability on their part?
    No.
    Last edited by Merjose; 12-09-2014 at 07:52 PM.

This night i had another encounter. At the door a being with glowing red eyes looked at me.

It said to me that my report on internet (this complete report here on this forum here) was very unnecessary because the situation was not like I made it look for others that may read my report. This being with red glowing eyes talked further in its black robe that they are not aliens or demons and they are not interested in me.

This being last night said further to me that they are not part of the reality and dimension we use and experience. Their intention was to go from one dimensional reality into another one and this being continued further that my awareness is extremly good to capture things even beyond the known reality dimension, so this being said further, the other beings sensed my ability to do that so they decided to enter my reality on physical and biological level and therefore this one being touched me. It was a nice and interesting experience for this one being to be able to touch me and it was like I myself explained already a gentle touch with care.

Further this other being last night said that these 2 beings changed after this biological impression happened, directly the dimensional path and entered another reality dimension. So I asked this being from last night were did they go and if it could describe this other dimensional reality and so it described it. It explained that they entered another time and another cycle of line in time which is a normal reality of earth, but there things happen and happened in a complete different way (a real dimensional existing alternative reality) and they like to enter different alternative realities.

This being said not why or what their intention is, but it said also that I should relax and not worry because there is nothing that has bad intentions or anything in mind thats negative. It said such things happen and thats the nature of things that go beyond the reality what people realise.

Reality just is a reality because the mind and body is producing limits and by this a radius is created and thats the reality people experience on genetic and collective levels and some get closer to the limits and such people will also be able to observe more or less what happens beyond the so called collective reality.

Blog Entries
    Wow that must be exciting. He said it's 'unnecessary' for you to talk about it? I wonder why he even cares at all? Sounds like he doesn't want you telling others about them. Well, you have a right to do whatever you want. If weird beings are doing strange things around me I'd want to talk about it.

I saw a shadowy figure like that during a paralysis episode, but I didn't notice red eyes, his face was just all black. And he was pure evil sot hat was probably like a demon. But as a kid, I remember a vivi dream of encountering a hooded being at an alter, also with no face..maybe that was an astral dimension experience, I think...

Sounds like they admire you and have somewhat positive feelings towards you. I wrote of a dream where I felt I was visited by beings one night, and I thought they were my family friends. Who knows. I know these otherworldly beings can sometimes manipulate you to believe what they want, and sometimes it's for negative reasons.

It said there is NOTHING that has bad intentions? He must not mean all aliens. Because the evidence proves that many of these otherworldly beings deliberately hurt and cause suffering to innocent people.

After they touched you and went to another dimension... do you think they had to connect with you for some reason in order to go where they went?

Any other details about this other timeline of Earth?

Blog Entries
    Incidentally, I just read a post by someone online who reported something similar. He said he saw a black hooded, shadowy being that morphed into having these points at his head that looked like a hat. He said he felt really scared in this being's presence. He made this video: