Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I had a ET encounter one day ago and I would like to write about it

Well, you have a right to do whatever you want.
    Your statement is not correct and very evil. Nobody has the right to do whatever he wants. If someone or everyone has the right to do whatever he wants, its including the right to dominate everyone else in ways that can be highly destructive and very negative for other ones. Your statement is actually coming from a satanic view and its not coming from a loving perspective.

I saw a shadowy figure like that during a paralysis episode, but I didn't notice red eyes, his face was just all black. And he was pure evil sot hat was probably like a demon. But as a kid, I remember a vivi dream of encountering a hooded being at an alter, also with no face..maybe that was an astral dimension experience, I think...
    Not everything has bad intentions, just because it could be a perfect bully. A pitbull is a good example. A pitbull could destroy a wild wolf just like that if the trainer created this violent path for the pitbull, but a pitbull also can be very cute and bring amusing fun and protection into someones life. So nothing has to be evil, but everything can be evil. This means evilness is something thats not existing as a pure essence. Evilness must be learned and trained to manifest its expression against someone or something.

Sounds like they admire you and have somewhat positive feelings towards you. I wrote of a dream where I felt I was visited by beings one night, and I thought they were my family friends. Who knows. I know these otherworldly beings can sometimes manipulate you to believe what they want, and sometimes it's for negative reasons.
    Nobody should admire anyone. Everyone is a part from everyone else. Negative intentions and positive intentions are part of lower intelligence or mechanical AI but love and empathy or the ability to respect other things and lifeforms is essential.

It said there is NOTHING that has bad intentions? He must not mean all aliens. Because the evidence proves that many of these otherworldly beings deliberately hurt and cause suffering to innocent people.
    Humans also hurt and cause suffering for innocent people. Its essential and normal plus its necessary for creating spiritual learning curves also for everyone else so the so called evilness could also be also a synthetic AI to show higher forms of intelligence that morals, respect, harmony, understanding and love for each other are the most important goal in life because everyone needs everyone and nobody can or should exist without someone.

After they touched you and went to another dimension... do you think they had to connect with you for some reason in order to go where they went?
    No.

Any other details about this other timeline of Earth?
    No.

Blog Entries
    Your statement is not correct and very evil. Nobody has the right to do whatever he wants. If someone or everyone has the right to do whatever he wants, its including the right to dominate everyone else in ways that can be highly destructive and very negative for other ones. Your statement is actually coming from a satanic view and its not coming from a loving perspective.
    Perhaps I should use different terms. I only said that in the context of assuming you have the noble integrity and good-natured discernment, essentially, trust, that whatever you would want to do is a decent thing. It's a compliment and expression/display of respect. Yes, many people would want to do bad things. I see what you mean though. Just tried to point out you don't have to listen to an entity telling you you can't do something because I don't like people ordering others around, and felt like he might possibly trying to restrict you from speaking about the experience because it might fit some beings agenda of secrecy...basically, I'm all about openness. I guess, technically, in this free-for-all world, everyone can do what they want, but not necessariliy should. Because we should have ethics and morals, and compassion in our hearts.

This means evilness is something thats not existing as a pure essence. Evilness must be learned and trained to manifest its expression against someone or something.
    The vibe I felt from it I could only describe as evil in relation to my subjective human perspective. I felt no warmth, just cold hate, and viciousness and desire to destroy me coming from this dark thing. Perhaps my description is less than scientific. I assume the being is composed of etheric and astral energies. But it's intent and consciousness, at least all I could perceive from me observing and feeling it, was as I reference as evil here.

P.S.

What did you think of that little video I posted above here? Did it seem to match the beings you saw, any specific differences or similarities you can point out?
    Last edited by lycaeus; 12-10-2014 at 08:42 PM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    1.) Insectoid humanoid with a black robe looking like cashmere material enters the living room with yellow skin and a pyramid on each side of its head.

2.) This whatever it was suddenly came close to me till it was at my face and it touched my left eye with its cold child like hand and after this it went fast away from me because it got afraid of something about me and it said "getting stronger" and "move on" and after it said this it directly changed its form in the living room before the door to the floor and shapeshifted into a blue light ball that moved at first very slowly first over the little and after that over the larger cupboard and after this it moved slowly over the television and made a stop before the 3 birds in the cage, after this it moved above the cage and made a pause of about 3 seconds before a giant silver lizard painting on the wall next to the window and after this pause it went trough the closed window into the garden outside and more I could not observe because I went not outside to follow it.

It combined all these aspects.

Not really.

Can´t be sure.

First I felt panic and fear, later bubbling and hostile aggression, because I couldn´t move, something had control over me and I couldn´t control this whatever it was. After it started to come very close to my face and touch with cold fingers my left eye, my fear and panic turned into bubbling aggression and this entity seemed to notice my hostile feelings about its behaviour and in this moment it went fast away from me.

Entity.

It wasn´t holographical because it touched me and I had its cold fingers on my left eye. But it touched me with care and quiet gentle like I had some special meaning for this being.

No.

No.

No.
    I saw your second encounter post, and still contemplating it. For that matter based on what you were describing I was halfway expecting that second encounter post, because it fits to a larger extent, with my own expectation of non-aggressive types. I am glad in a way they took the extra time to give you that last tidbit.

Was their any firework /or sparkle type effect associated with their exit
    --- Alternate 1 would you say the blue light simply blinked out,
    --- Alternate 2 dissipated like a wisp of smoke,
    --- Alternate 3 A mix of the above
    --- Alternate 4 something completely different -- Would you be able to explain this ????

Would you say the paralysis effect was an intentional action or non-intentional action on their part? My own thoughts being the possibility of the transition itself paralyze the environment due to how time works i.e. it is more or less similar to time moving extremely slowly from your perception. Externally from the field effect time would be moving at a normal speed (which could explain some of the missing time type incidents).

Have you ever had a very close encounter with death where looking back on it you have no idea or an extremely vague idea of how or what happened, but somehow got out of the situation, as if by some miracle?

*WM*
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Was their any firework /or sparkle type effect associated with their exit
    No.

Would you say the paralysis effect was an intentional action or non-intentional action on their part?
    The most simple and the most logical solution would be to paralyse the jaguar, so you can protect yourself, if your intention would be to get close to a tiger.

Have you ever had a very close encounter with death where looking back on it you have no idea or an extremely vague idea of how or what happened, but somehow got out of the situation, as if by some miracle?
    Sure, its a longer report, but I can give you a short version of my experience. I wanted to go over the street to the other side and suddenly from one moment to the other moment there was no car or sound around. It was a very creepy silence. Nobody was around suddenly. No sound. No animal. Nothing. So I waited about one minute but still nothing happened, so in this absolutly silent reality I went from one side of the street to the other side - and in these 2 seconds suddenly out of nowhere a black little car drove almost into me, it touched my jacket and it crashed almost into the tree because suddenly all other cars were again there and around me. Also people and birds made noises and were again there.

So the people stopped and watched what happened. Nobody could understand it. Suddenly everyone was around. About 2 seconds before that happend it was just me and nobody was at all around. It makes no logical sense at all. So I went to the other side. Suddenly the black little car went with higher speed backwards and it was this black little strange car that came out of nowhere. It stopped next to me. The window went down. A extremly pale white female asked me ifs she hit me. She had black sunglasses on so she took them after about 4 seconds down and looked at me with a hostile expression. On the other side a police car came. She saw that so she put her black sunglasses again on and pushed full gas and drove around the corner and trough the next little street and after this she was gone.

The police couldn´t get that fast after her because 2 other cars were standing a bit chaotic with their position on the street, because 2 cars almost drove into something because of her. This female in the black little car looked like a satanic person, in complete black clothes and with empty eyes and black sunglasses. She took down her sunglasses so I could see her empty eyes. She was looking very creepy and very hostile. Her impression did not fit at all to this situation.

I knew that female.

When I was a child, there was a black van that suddenly stopped near the street and the same female came angry out of this black van and she screamed angry at me that I should get in that van. I did not followed her words. So she came at me. People saw that. So she got even more angry and told me I should not make any trouble or she would kill me. I was age 9 at that moment. And I don´t know who she was and what she wanted from me.

So I went backwards away from her. "Backwards", so I could observe her facial structure to tell the police about her and she sensed that probably so she suddenly started to run after me so I was running away from her and I told also my teacher about it and he told because of my experience the complete class that we children should be careful because wicked people run around and they collect children. So I went to the library and tried to find books about this. When I was age 9 internet did not existed so there was no possibility to find informations about anything like that.

I just found a book about people that are part of satanic circles and in this book from library I could read that satanic people collect highly intelligent children for different satanic ritual reasons. And because I have a photographic memory I could remember the facial structure of this female when I was age 9 and this other situation with this black little car had the same female in the car, and she aged not one day.

James Casbolt wrote something about that satanists collect children to use them for programming and ritualistic abuse or to use them for the film industry and to implant them, clone them, create reptilian dna clones of them with the ability to shapeshift and other wicked stuff.
    Last edited by Merjose; 12-11-2014 at 12:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for sharing. My friend saw a van or SUV black I think, (but might've been white) outside our house one night after a missing time period we believe was a scary abduction. Don't know what happened though. In meditation I thought we were taken to a base and shown synthetics, tasked to evaluate their quality and degree of convincingness or realness. I also believe they take certain people for their DNA to clone them. I imagine wealthy people buy clones and synthetics as slaves. And perhaps certain bloodline groups like certain people with certain DNA so they can clone bodies with certain capacities that allow certain souls to possess them...for certain reasons...and I think Casbolt was telling the truth at first. Then they made him crazy and look stupid to discredit any truth he did get out to people.

That's really incredible, your story, how suddenly there is no one around, then suddenly people and cars are around. I've read of instances where abductees are driving their cars, and they end up in somewhat artificial realities, like they drive onto a street that doesn't technically exist, with buildings in a city that doesn't exist on maps. They referred to it as the twilight zone. Or other cases where they're in their bedrooms, then suddenly aboard a UFO or in some virtual reality scenario program that is just as real as our normal world. And real enough to imprint meaningful memories in them. Another friends of mine who saw a grey alien in my bedroom said he talked to a very pale, tall, skinny Nordic type entity with glasses in a dream. They had an interesting conversation,a s the pale guy had a specific message for my friend. So there is definitely something going on with these stories of pale beings...I think they could be hybrids with advanced technologies in some cases. And there seems to be technology to manipulate our perception of reality to a large degree, which includes whole areas like cities with roads, people, cars, and buildings.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 12-12-2014 at 04:33 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

No.

The most simple and the most logical solution would be to paralyse the jaguar, so you can protect yourself, if your intention would be to get close to a tiger.

Sure, its a longer report, but I can give you a short version of my experience. I wanted to go over the street to the other side and suddenly from one moment to the other moment there was no car or sound around. It was a very creepy silence. Nobody was around suddenly. No sound. No animal. Nothing. So I waited about one minute but still nothing happened, so in this absolutly silent reality I went from one side of the street to the other side - and in these 2 seconds suddenly out of nowhere a black little car drove almost into me, it touched my jacket and it crashed almost into the tree because suddenly all other cars were again there and around me. Also people and birds made noises and were again there.

So the people stopped and watched what happened. Nobody could understand it. Suddenly everyone was around. About 2 seconds before that happend it was just me and nobody was at all around. It makes no logical sense at all. So I went to the other side. Suddenly the black little car went with higher speed backwards and it was this black little strange car that came out of nowhere. It stopped next to me. The window went down. A extremly pale white female asked me ifs she hit me. She had black sunglasses on so she took them after about 4 seconds down and looked at me with a hostile expression. On the other side a police car came. She saw that so she put her black sunglasses again on and pushed full gas and drove around the corner and trough the next little street and after this she was gone.

The police couldn´t get that fast after her because 2 other cars were standing a bit chaotic with their position on the street, because 2 cars almost drove into something because of her. This female in the black little car looked like a satanic person, in complete black clothes and with empty eyes and black sunglasses. She took down her sunglasses so I could see her empty eyes. She was looking very creepy and very hostile. Her impression did not fit at all to this situation.

I knew that female.

When I was a child, there was a black van that suddenly stopped near the street and the same female came angry out of this black van and she screamed angry at me that I should get in that van. I did not followed her words. So she came at me. People saw that. So she got even more angry and told me I should not make any trouble or she would kill me. I was age 9 at that moment. And I don´t know who she was and what she wanted from me.

So I went backwards away from her. "Backwards", so I could observe her facial structure to tell the police about her and she sensed that probably so she suddenly started to run after me so I was running away from her and I told also my teacher about it and he told because of my experience the complete class that we children should be careful because wicked people run around and they collect children. So I went to the library and tried to find books about this. When I was age 9 internet did not existed so there was no possibility to find informations about anything like that.

I just found a book about people that are part of satanic circles and in this book from library I could read that satanic people collect highly intelligent children for different satanic ritual reasons. And because I have a photographic memory I could remember the facial structure of this female when I was age 9 and this other situation with this black little car had the same female in the car, and she aged not one day.

James Casbolt wrote something about that satanists collect children to use them for programming and ritualistic abuse or to use them for the film industry and to implant them, clone them, create reptilian dna clones of them with the ability to shapeshift and other wicked stuff.
    The first answer of no seems a little incomplete, but that is ok, I will let it go for now. I can see the second answer from the Jaguar/Tiger perspective but was just wondering it there was something in the environment which made this possible. i.e no tranquilizer dart, persay. we can approach this from a taste or smell perspective if those were present and noticeable. The tactile aspects other than the paralysis may yield additional info also. things like vibrations, pressure, balance and orientation, humidity levels, air flow, temperature. this I leave to you based on your recollection and personal comfort level on how far you want to go.

The first part of the story is intriguing:
    Blink in the sense of if you blinked you would have missed the whole thing. It is as if the universe itself intervened for just a moment; froze time and then rebounded this time to get you out of a lethal situation. It is intriguing in that it has an association to the childhood memory, and to your recollection it being the same person. Highly intelligent and more specifically highly sensitive children are a high value target to many groups. Some would intervene to keep you safe. That you were able to extricate yourself from the situation as a child, is a very good thing. This very much looks like you had two competing groups at odds with each other. The intervening group probably has an interest of some sort with you, and it may be associated to your sensitivity of the environment around you. Your encounter a few days back may involve your intervening group. Where in they may not be directly interested in you as a biological entity, they would be interested in what you can do with your mind.

I am going to take what may seem like a wild left turn on you here, but it is not. I do not expect an exact match, but the broad associative brush strokes may be similar. i.e replace the elements in an interchangeable format Earth, Wind, Fire, Water.
    -- possibly as an opposite to an astrological sign i.e Leo = Fire therefore connected to water, or Pisces = Water therefore connected to fire.

Have you ever had or felt like you had an Oceanic or running water connection?

Have you ever had a vision or dream where in you were tasked with balancing either the flow of rivers or the ocean currents? From the sense of either saving lives or helping life in a certain area downstream from the flow you were to control.

Have you seen or felt like you were on a small platform or harness either underwater or watching from a control room

If yes were you roughly 13 - 18 years of age when this occurred? The other time frame would put it at 43 - 48 years of age? with a quiet period in between?
    Last edited by WildMage; 12-12-2014 at 07:33 AM.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

The first answer of no seems a little incomplete, but that is ok, I will let it go for now.
    Nothing ever can be complete. But its a very simple and super logical answer. You would paralyse others to protect yourself from getting hurt.

Have you ever had or felt like you had an Oceanic or running water connection?
    Not really.

Have you ever had a vision or dream where in you were tasked with balancing either the flow of rivers or the ocean currents? From the sense of either saving lives or helping life in a certain area downstream from the flow you were to control.
    Not really.

Have you seen or felt like you were on a small platform or harness either underwater or watching from a control room
    Not really.

If yes were you roughly 13 - 18 years of age when this occurred? The other time frame would put it at 43 - 48 years of age? with a quiet period in between?
    Not really.

Nothing ever can be complete. But its a very simple and super logical answer. You would paralyse others to protect yourself from getting hurt.

Not really.

Not really.

Not really.

Not really.
    Thanx Merjose, well at least it was worth a shot.

This night i had another encounter. At the door a being with glowing red eyes looked at me.

It said to me that my report on internet (this complete report here on this forum here) was very unnecessary because the situation was not like I made it look for others that may read my report. This being with red glowing eyes talked further in its black robe that they are not aliens or demons and they are not interested in me.
    I have one question.

What are your thoughts when it mentioned that "it knew" of your report on the internet?
    Immediately after the first entity encounter, it left your home.

So how do you square away that the second entity knew you had done something on the internet (like type up a pretty interesting report)?
    How do you frame that knowledge in your mind? I mean your neighbors don't know what you posted on the internet. So how do you square it in your mind that this entity whom you don't know suddenly knew what you did?
    This entity knew that about your activity. After all I assume you were alone when you typed it. So what are your thoughts on this?
    Last edited by Fore; 12-18-2014 at 02:10 PM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have one question.

What are your thoughts when it mentioned that "it knew" of your report on the internet?
    Immediately after the first entity encounter, it left your home.

So how do you square away that the second entity knew you had done something on the internet (like type up a pretty interesting report)?
    How do you frame that knowledge in your mind? I mean your neighbors don't know what you posted on the internet. So how do you square it in your mind that this entity whom you don't know suddenly knew what you did?
    This entity knew that about your activity. After all I assume you were alone when you typed it. So what are your thoughts on this?
    Well its easy. If you don´t use linear time you will know everything because time and space can´t exist without each other so you don´t need to follow anyone or observe anyone if you don´t use linear time. As a example you could be aware that I drink at this moment a red bull (I absolutly drink now a red bull) and you could do this by using not linear time.

A old witch one time told me this many years ago on internet that you can even talk into someones ear without using skype or technology. It may look like occult magic or something higher, but actually its just one of many laws that are part of a reality thats still unknown to humans.

Well many people can turn their television as a example on and off and I also can do that, but a girlfriend of me could even turn the light on and off just by wishing it. Sometimes its essential to not act like you have to use the physical world because actually the mind is giving commands to the matter and if you move your arm or your hand, its also the mind that controls your matter. But its reduced to your own body. Now there are ways to learn how to expand this also to other bodies and other devices. And you can control also other things that are not connected with you on any physical level.

And I guess that these beings also know that.