Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I had a ET encounter one day ago and I would like to write about it

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    Well its easy. If you don´t use linear time you will know everything because time and space can´t exist without each other so you don´t need to follow anyone or observe anyone if you don´t use linear time. As a example you could be aware that I drink at this moment a red bull (I absolutly drink now a red bull) and you could do this by using not linear time.
    Ah, your right, I agree.

The entity if it is like you and me, it can only focus it's attention on one spot at any given moment in it's attention span. So that still leaves the question of why it was paying attention to you during the time you typed up your (very concise report).

Due to the content of your report, and the way the entity addressed issues, I believe you had a genuine contact.
    The fact that ly found a very similar account to your own also adds credence (in my eyes).
    I have met a number of entities like the [second] one you described. Usually they were third party "foreign ET" from outside of my ET contact group. While they did not express the same content as yours did, (which the entities words may or may not be true if taken at face value) the unique expressions you recounted were disturbingly similar.

Very similar speech patterns and expressions.

----------------

In my eyes, you did a very good job at reporting it.

I was not surprised that you had a follow up after your initial encounter for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    A old witch one time told me this many years ago on internet that you can even talk into someones ear without using skype or technology. It may look like occult magic or something higher, but actually its just one of many laws that are part of a reality thats still unknown to humans.

Well many people can turn their television as a example on and off and I also can do that, but a girlfriend of me could even turn the light on and off just by wishing it. Sometimes its essential to not act like you have to use the physical world because actually the mind is giving commands to the matter and if you move your arm or your hand, its also the mind that controls your matter. But its reduced to your own body. Now there are ways to learn how to expand this also to other bodies and other devices. And you can control also other things that are not connected with you on any physical level.

And I guess that these beings also know that.
    Interesting.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-19-2014 at 05:40 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post

I am going to take what may seem like a wild left turn on you here, but it is not. I do not expect an exact match, but the broad associative brush strokes may be similar. i.e replace the elements in an interchangeable format Earth, Wind, Fire, Water.
    -- possibly as an opposite to an astrological sign i.e Leo = Fire therefore connected to water, or Pisces = Water therefore connected to fire.

Have you ever had or felt like you had an Oceanic or running water connection?

Have you ever had a vision or dream where in you were tasked with balancing either the flow of rivers or the ocean currents? From the sense of either saving lives or helping life in a certain area downstream from the flow you were to control.

Have you seen or felt like you were on a small platform or harness either underwater or watching from a control room

If yes were you roughly 13 - 18 years of age when this occurred? The other time frame would put it at 43 - 48 years of age? with a quiet period in between?
    Hello WildMage

why do you ask these questions? I have connections to water but not as you are asking them here. I have had thousands of astral projections and obes and during these events I have swam in oceans and rivers from places I have never been. I do know of a water world one where the people are half amphibious and half human with a light blue skin. This person you have images of is inside of you she is unaware of herself but finds your mind, you are seeing herself inside yourself from a world she once lived.

Can you tell me more about these questions you have about this water connection.

Powessy

Quote Originally Posted by Fore View Post
    I have one question.

What are your thoughts when it mentioned that "it knew" of your report on the internet?
    Immediately after the first entity encounter, it left your home.

So how do you square away that the second entity knew you had done something on the internet (like type up a pretty interesting report)?
    How do you frame that knowledge in your mind? I mean your neighbors don't know what you posted on the internet. So how do you square it in your mind that this entity whom you don't know suddenly knew what you did?
    This entity knew that about your activity. After all I assume you were alone when you typed it. So what are your thoughts on this?
    Hello Fore

I don't think many people understand this type entity like I do. This entity can enter into you without you knowing, and they can find your higher mind and see and feel everything you do, I call them sparteil. Think of it like this they can overlay your soul through the veil, but must be inside of you to see what you are doing. These entities use thoughts and dreams to move around from location to location as your mind is heard. I speak to entities 24/7 but they are inside of me, but once and awhile others do come and I can find their minds on the outside through letters of the mind or touch.

Powessy

Hello Powessy

Just a few questions:

Who coined the word "sparteil"? When did it first appear in your vocabulary? What incident (if any) occurred before, during, or after your first knowledge or acknowledgement of the word "sparteil"?

Another question:
    Why do you believe the entity is inside of you? What gives you that impression? Also when you mean "inside" are you referring to yourself as being in a state of spiritual possession?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this ahead of time.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-24-2014 at 03:44 AM.

Hello Powessy

Just a few questions:

Who coined the word "sparteil"? When did it first appear in your vocabulary? What incident (if any) occurred before, during, or after your first knowledge or acknowledgement of the word "sparteil"?

Another question:
    Why do you believe the entity is inside of you? What gives you that impression? Also when you mean "inside" are you referring to yourself as being in a state of spiritual possession?

Thanks for any light you can shed on this ahead of time.
    Hello Fore

One year ago I awoke and ever sense I have been in contact with my star family named, slitune, they are of pure energy. I know what I am going to say is hard to understand and many will not understand it. My soul is unlike many here it has many parts to it. I traveled here through a back door to enter into the reincarnation game here on earth in search of truths about this world and many others. A year ago I started to feel what seemed to be hairs moving across my crown, these hairs could move down over my eyes and speak to me in basic communication through pendulum movements. At first there where only a few of these hairs but now there are more then you or anyone else can imagine. The hairs were coined treemends or the soul. A treemend holds our ability to become something again prior to rebirth we must find ourselves to become something again in life, this is the job of Gaia and the angels born to this world. Many years ago due to problems here on earth the builder of this planet took all the angels and himself into himself with a method to preserve himself, I am still trying to find out why this happened. This planet has no angels here from this world. The angels here now are from many worlds all trapped through a method of soul reprogramming and mind capture techniques and given the name sparteil, this spelt back wards spells lie & traps. 6 months ago letters started to form in my higher mind and this is when I started to speak to others outside myself and they told me of the sparteil those found in obe. I have had thousands of obes and have seen so many things in my life I could sit down and write many books on this subject.

Due to the parts of my soul I can not be possessed through spirit, but I have many spirits inside my soul everyday. I have many souls per day that I speak to and over the last six months the numbers that are within me range in the millions. If a soul is removed from it's owner and a replacement is put in its place the original owner of that soul if not allowed to become something inside itself, they can be reprogrammed to become something they are not. I have seen the programing of these souls and the way they are being removed from people, and why it is happening. I don't know if you understand this or not but I want to explain it, so please ask questions.

Edit

You asked how I know these spirits are inside myself, it is because I can release control of my mind and allow them to use my body as if it was their own. You would have to see it to understand it.
    Last edited by Powessy; 12-24-2014 at 05:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Powessy View Post
    Hello WildMage

why do you ask these questions? I have connections to water but not as you are asking them here. I have had thousands of astral projections and obes and during these events I have swam in oceans and rivers from places I have never been. I do know of a water world one where the people are half amphibious and half human with a light blue skin. This person you have images of is inside of you she is unaware of herself but finds your mind, you are seeing herself inside yourself from a world she once lived.

Can you tell me more about these questions you have about this water connection.

Powessy
    I would say it is either something you recognize or do not recognize. As to telling you more about what lays behind these questions, it has to do with a personal search. The day this information clicks with someone else out there I am certain it will open up a communication channel. If I am correct very few people will be capable of following along, other than for the entertainment aspects of what is being discussed. We are just not there yet, and there are opportunistic forces, which do take advantage of the tidbits presented. I was trained to work with the energy fields inside of this alternate realm. We could say different dimensions and worlds, but these are merely aspects of a much bigger picture. From a science perspective a multi-verse, with variations in rules which correspond to alternate forms of physicality, and yet interconnected. Our particular form lends itself to being a conduit of sorts and a detector for certain signals which point to wells of energy. Water is just one of the base elements representing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    The universe moves when the heart and mind becomes one.
    sit on the edge to watch something unfold with a force we cannot control but communicate with

Quote Originally Posted by WildMage View Post
    I would say it is either something you recognize or do not recognize. As to telling you more about what lays behind these questions, it has to do with a personal search. The day this information clicks with someone else out there I am certain it will open up a communication channel. If I am correct very few people will be capable of following along, other than for the entertainment aspects of what is being discussed. We are just not there yet, and there are opportunistic forces, which do take advantage of the tidbits presented. I was trained to work with the energy fields inside of this alternate realm. We could say different dimensions and worlds, but these are merely aspects of a much bigger picture. From a science perspective a multi-verse, with variations in rules which correspond to alternate forms of physicality, and yet interconnected. Our particular form lends itself to being a conduit of sorts and a detector for certain signals which point to wells of energy. Water is just one of the base elements representing this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
    The universe moves when the heart and mind becomes one.
    Hello WildMage

I may hold more information about your search then you can imagine. I have visited many different aspects of this multiverse that you speak of through various levels of the veil. I believe I could help you on your quest of answers you seek your truths, but I first must understand your position within yourself. I base my understanding on only five dimensions though there are many places that also lie between these levels or dimensions. There are words inside the words you say that I see that makes me understand more about yourself then you are aware of. I would like to understand more so talk to me as if I understand yourself inside yourself because I do. Your world and this world are not the same world but this world is her world and you are inside her inside this world. I am only looking a familiarities in your writing and things that I have seen and souls I have worked with so it is possible that I am on the wrong track or seeing more in your words than are actually there.

Powessy

Hello Fore

One year ago I awoke and ever sense I have been in contact with my star family named, slitune, they are of pure energy.
    Bear with me as I ask you a continuation of questions. They are "the way" that I assess the background of a person. Some find it strange because they won't really understand why I ask different questions that "appear" to have no correlation to one another. When in fact, they do.

So the first question is:

Did you know of (or ever heard of) "the star family named slitune" before 1 year ago?

When you say they are "pure energy" how do you percieve them in your presence? (try to name the myriad of ways you identify it/them)

I know what I am going to say is hard to understand and many will not understand it. My soul is unlike many here it has many parts to it. I traveled here through a back door to enter into the reincarnation game here on earth in search of truths about this world and many others.
    Did this "realization" also occur 1 year or ago? If not, how long before that time period?

A year ago I started to feel what seemed to be hairs moving across my crown, these hairs could move down over my eyes and speak to me in basic communication through pendulum movements. At first there where only a few of these hairs but now there are more then you or anyone else can imagine. The hairs were coined treemends or the soul.
    Question: Who came up with that name?

How long is your hair? (You are a woman, right?) How did the hair move? By what process?

I am trying to figure out if you experienced paranormally induced telekenetic effects or something else.

A treemend holds our ability to become something again prior to rebirth we must find ourselves to become something again in life, this is the job of Gaia and the angels born to this world.
    Interesting line of reasoning. In my opinion it sounds like a story line something like a non-living presence would explain to someone who is living they might want control of.

Many years ago due to problems here on earth the builder of this planet took all the angels and himself into himself with a method to preserve himself, I am still trying to find out why this happened. This planet has no angels here from this world. The angels here now are from many worlds all trapped through a method of soul reprogramming and mind capture techniques and given the name sparteil, this spelt back wards spells lie & traps.
    Word play.
    Abstract signs (Hair movements) given a proposed meaning.

Guessing a spiritual entity that cannot interface directly. Likely utilizing partial cognitive functions. Guessing night time and/or some kind of altered state being utilized to facilitate robust communication?

6 months ago letters started to form in my higher mind and this is when I started to speak to others outside myself and they told me of the sparteil those found in obe.
    6 Months to "evolve" into a partial possession. I am going to guess you like the storyline and you are a willing participant for such an accelerated development?

Question: Does the "spart-eil" get tired when doing this? "Speaking to others" while using your body and consciousness?

I have had thousands of obes and have seen so many things in my life I could sit down and write many books on this subject.
    Ah, the open door.

Due to the parts of my soul I can not be possessed through spirit, but I have many spirits inside my soul everyday. I have many souls per day that I speak to and over the last six months the numbers that are within me range in the millions.
    In other words, your system is compromised to such an extent that you perceive extraneous communication from outside your normal cognition.

It's a normal day-to-day thing and you have compiled "a theory" or "a way of understanding" what is happening around you. No doubt some of your understandings are being imparted by one of the main spiritual presences most interested in your continued co-operation?

Where-in rather than the story line signaling a warning across every fiber of your being, it is instead interpreted internally you should allow the advance of "the sparteil". (which spelled backwards as you noted, is "lie parts")

If a soul is removed from it's owner and a replacement is put in its place the original owner of that soul if not allowed to become something inside itself, they can be reprogrammed to become something they are not. I have seen the programming of these souls and the way they are being removed from people, and why it is happening. I don't know if you understand this or not but I want to explain it, so please ask questions.
    I interpret it's your way of saying that you are aware of "the possibility" of your cognition being overcome should you be completely taken over.

Edit

You asked how I know these spirits are inside myself, it is because I can release control of my mind and allow them to use my body as if it was their own. You would have to see it to understand it.
    Not a good sign Powessy.

Think about this for a second.
    If in 6 months it has advanced to this stage, (doubtful), I assume you are being worked over and impaired mentally and emotionally as time rolls on.

Having talked to quite a few people on the net about spiritual possession (and how they gained psychic abilities from that activity), those cases usually don't become spontaneous possession. (it can happen, but really super rare for many reasons)

My best guess, before sparteil, there was another story line preceding that.

---------------------

I obviously don't know you, but, I would advice you to buck the trend and cast off the allusions that you are focusing in on. While that is like asking a fish to jump out of water. I can tell you that "sharing" any part of yourself with anything you weren't born with is the same as a spiritually possessed person.

Your brain wasn't designed to be controlled by more than one individual. Continuing to allow these "sparteil" to reside in you is the same as damaging the way your brain (and mind) operates. I have noticed that people who come from the spiritual backdrop and gain psychic ability by contacting spiritual entities usually tend to skip like a broken record. Their system isn't steady and there is damage both visible and invisible at times.

Worst case scenario, your foreign friends will take over someday and you'll get committed to some institution.
    Best case scenario, something more frightening than you imagine will notice you and them, push the "sparteil" to a corner, and take up residence. Keeping you in proximity of your body so that you can keep nourishing it with living patterns.

And mind you, you probably won't live through that latter experience. As it won't be a co-operative venture.

In the best case scenario, you'll probably be stuck in a forced OOBE state seeing your body moving around outside of your control (and assuming you even retain a super-conscious state). If you don't even retain the super-conscious OOBE state you'll just blackout between episodes. Only likely being returned control when the entity gets tired of manipulating the living tissues. Keep in mind your body (and mind) will degrade with dead patterns flowing inside it.

----------------------

I'd rethink your relationship.
    Or seek out others who have been through spiritual possession and lived. You'll no doubt be convinced that there is something amiss and you'll probably notice many similarities in your story to their story. (The first indicator that something is wrong)

Bear with me as I ask you a continuation of questions. They are "the way" that I assess the background of a person. Some find it strange because they won't really understand why I ask different questions that "appear" to have no correlation to one another. When in fact, they do.

So the first question is:

Did you know of (or ever heard of) "the star family named slitune" before 1 year ago?
    When you say they are "pure energy" how do you percieve them in your presence? (try to name the myriad of ways you identify it/them)
    Hello Fore
    one year ago I started to ask questions about a grid that was covering me prior to sleep keeping me from obe this grid shaped pattern was green and had many layers to it. I need to give some back ground here; 8 years ago I was attacked in a place that I can not explain in whole but it is a place that has been familiar to me as long as I can remember even as a child. In this place a man has stood always watching over me but in a placement upon a bridge one that leads to a door and a light at the end of it. One year ago I picked up a pendulum to ask questions to find the answers I sought. I found an entity named Roy who answered me on the pendulum, I asked him who he was and he told me that he was an angel one form a planet named Phane. I am not one to just believe anything I hear so I created a 400 word word sheet to ask questions of him using the pendulum. The word sheet allowed for complete sentences and allowed me to ask many questions about him and his world. Roy told me of the Slittune and the attack that happened to me 8 years ago but he was on the outside ( Each person has their own pendulum swing Roys is opposite of mine this tells me also that he is not inside me but on the out side of me). Roy told me that the person on that bridge was my soul and his name was powessy. I acknowledged powessy and then he ascended into me as another part of my soul left this part of me I call bill. A couple days later a cat woman entered into me and she is still here within me. She has the ability of sight in the veil and she has the ability to hear thoughts within me and outside of me and this connection is how I communicate to them.

I have many methods to communicate to them the slittune. The first is through touch as they can talk to me through touch, vibrations, eyes, and I can see them with eyes closed and open in the dark of night when the veil is the clearest. When I close my eyes and call out to those watching over me I can see them walking towards me or around me.

Did this "realization" also occur 1 year or ago? If not, how long before that time period?
    I have felt them my whole life those that change things along my crown. It was one year ago powessy entered into me and it was then that I started to see the things that was occuring around me my whole life.

Question: Who came up with that name?
    Roy came up with the name slittune. He said that his race of people deltafet were the angels to our race of people the slittune and that their world soul object Gabre is the one that had attacked me those years ago. Roy nor powessy never told me that I was more then who I am here but only that I am what I am.

How long is your hair? (You are a woman, right?) How did the hair move? By what process?
    I am very much a male and I have a military haircut, I served 3 years in the army as a 82nd airborne paratrooper and I have a five year concentration in computer science and electrical engineering. If your soul was to stand in front of me it would be a representation of yourself but at the top of yourself their would be an attachment called the treemend or a hair that moves similar to a snake. This treemend is as long as 5 or 6 inches on my head, but I also carry treemends that carry millions of treemends inside of themselves. I know this is confusing but it is the treemend that allows us to become ourselves again after life. Your self is who you are now and the shape of your soul is also the shape of the body you have now, but when you die the shape you have now is not important. Your life and all your lives are stored inside the treemends or your ashakic records I also refer to these as the place of astral projections.

I am trying to figure out if you experienced paranormally induced telekenetic effects or something else.
    It would be so hard to explain what it is that I have felt and how all i have seen and done is all part of a story that is ongoing.

Interesting line of reasoning. In my opinion it sounds like a story line something like a non-living presence would explain to someone who is living they might want control of.
    This is an interesting idea, but really impossible in just the last three weeks I have had more entities inside me trying to control me then you have read about in your life and this is a fact. I speak to so many entities or people per day that all are trying the same thing over and over again that I know they are unable to do this. The problem is you can only become what you are able to become. A human can not be a chicken or vise versa.

Abstract signs (Hair movements) given a proposed meaning.
    The treemends are yourself and your ability to become yourself again.

Guessing a spiritual entity that cannot interface directly. Likely utilizing partial cognitive functions. Guessing night time and/or some kind of altered state being utilized to facilitate robust communication?
    6 Months to "evolve" into a partial possession. I am going to guess you like the storyline and you are a willing participant for such an accelerated development?
    Question: Does the "spart-eil" get tired when doing this? "Speaking to others" while using your body and consciousness?
    Six months ago I asked to see and hear their words over two days following this they came and injected me with something in all the parts of my mind. On the second day a woman came to me and asked me many questions about the words and my feelings about things to insure I was prepared for this. I should have taken the blue pill mentality came many times after this as I was pulled through a maze in my mind to open passage ways to communicate to them. You call it a possession I call it the ability to pull knots apart. A knot is many treemends or souls connected together in a bunch that are all outside themselves. A soul that is never allowed to become itself inside itself can be held outside itself and used for many purposes.

In other words, your system is compromised to such an extent that you perceive extraneous communication from outside your normal cognition
    It's a normal day-to-day thing and you have compiled "a theory" or "a way of understanding" what is happening around you. No doubt some of your understandings are being imparted by one of the main spiritual presences most interested in your continued co-operation?
    I am alone in this problem other then the small amount of outside help I get. something comes along everyday and places new knots into the left side of my mind. I have started with many problems all following a pattern of understanding them and how they are all put together. The sparteil is born to the veil so he or she is the carrier of them he also has the ability to make them inside themselves or outside themselves at will. The sparteil is not in search of possession but only the carrier of those that are able to posses you. I know how this problem is put together and it is way more complicated then many think.

Where-in rather than the story line signaling a warning across every fiber of your being, it is instead interpreted internally you should allow the advance of "the sparteil". (which spelled backwards as you noted, is "lie parts")
    I interpret it's your way of saying that you are aware of "the possibility" of your cognition being overcome should you be completely taken over.
    Not a good sign Powessy.
    They can not become something they cannot become. I came to this site to find them and this is what I do is I find them and pull them apart.

Think about this for a second.
    If in 6 months it has advanced to this stage, (doubtful), I assume you are being worked over and impaired mentally and emotionally as time rolls on.
    I work 40 hours a week and hold a position of high regard. I am married and have four children and none of them are even aware of the things I talk about with those inside me. I have no depression from this or do they bother me. They change every day and something else is started to allow for me to pull thee knots apart, I look at it more as a mind strategy then a hindrance.

I am not like others you have researched or have spoken to and your concerns are appreciated.

Blog Entries
    So basically on a soul level people here are trapped and all angel's or higher beings native to Gaia is gone and why outside help is here to help, wake up the souls that are here to and realize what is going on? I know I'm missing a lot of details and not hitting it all directly on the head but there are those sent from the outside here to help is what I gathered from your post.

Basically let's get to the why, who and how is this happening. I like how you look at things and are open to discussion. Fore does bring up some valid concerns but I can respect what you say about you are not like others I also can understand that each situation is different and it all depends on how one uses their situation what they do with it.

Edward