View Poll Results: When will Disclosure occur?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • 2015 to 2020

2 18.18%
  • 2020 to 2030

1 9.09%
  • 2030 to 2040

1 9.09%
  • Cannot place a timeframe on it.

2 18.18%
  • No conspiracy concealing proof of aliens.

0 0%
  • Aliens are likely real but have not visited planet.

0 0%
  • No such thing as aliens.

0 0%
  • Other: Please comment.

5 45.45%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disclosure Poll - When?

When disclosure comes my guess is it will likely be the aliens doing it rather than Earth government. The question then is how can we as humans make a case for disclosure to appeal to the entities that would be the ones that reveal themselves? Can we show that humanity is ready for it? And how would each of the parties involved benefit from disclosure?

I believe when the word Disclosure is used most people have only one thing in mind......."Aliens from distant planets".

I view disclosure as......."Revealing/Revelation of truth".

Do we want the truth or do we want what we desire? We humans feed off the desires of our senses and these fullfill more than they reveal.

A lie is much easier to accept as truth than the truth. Beware where the huge crowds gather......"The bigger the lie,the larger the gathering".

New areas will open for understanding in small pockets as the next several years come and go. But the final force will spring upon the masses very quickly.

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Russia_O...03yog.facebook

If true, this could be a game changer. Given the state of the American mind, could we survive as the dominant World power if we were challenged by superior races from outside the Earth? Russia might think they have less to lose and could climb the ladder among the nations of the World compared to today's World Order.

Quote Originally Posted by majicbar View Post
    http://www.disclose.tv/news/Russia_O...03yog.facebook

If true, this could be a game changer. Given the state of the American mind, could we survive as the dominant World power if we were challenged by superior races from outside the Earth? Russia might think they have less to lose and could climb the ladder among the nations of the World compared to today's World Order.
    I would not rule out Russia and blaming the US for concealing it for decades. Depending on how it was done and presented, it could force the US from the world stage.