Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Clones, Synthetics, and Lookalikes

Blog Entries

Clones, Synthetics, and Lookalikes

Is it crazy to assume if public scientists clone animals that secret underground organizations with super advanced technology, probably alien technology, that they haven't already been cloning people for a long time? Perhaps clones would make good slaves, often for sex, and ritual slaughter for elite underground civilizations? Would synthetic humans be the prime avatar body for disembodied demons to possess and interact with us in the physical world? Wouldn't interdimensional beings use these empty human-avatar bodies too, like how they say 4D reptilians use Grey clones as 3D 'scuba-suits' to swim in our 3D reality because it takes too much energy for them to maintain their own solidity here? Wouldn't a synthetic or clone make the best mind control puppet because their is no spirit in them to resist? Do some people get abducted because they have certain desirable qualities in their soul and physical genetic codings, so abductors use this to make clones for other reasons, or as bodies reserved for certain purposes?

This is just a starting post to stimulate discussion and encourage people to share their thoughts and research notes, opinions and bits of evidence and speculation. Or give at least something to disagree with.

I know lots of sites and resources I can gradually add to this thread as a resource library for this topic.

Just recently I was watching this new age speaker called Teal Swan on youtube. And she is just like Abby Smith from RT news! You can call me crazy if you want that's fine, but I believe in interdimensional aliens, so believing in clones and synthetics based on good evidence is not too difficult for me to do. And I don't think all clones and synthetics necessarily will look the same, and this is demonstrated in our celebrity community, where we see celebrities who seem to change their facial structure, probably because some of them are clones and not all clones look exactly alike. Well Abby and Teal look like sisters, but their faces are a little different. They both have one eye off-kilter which is an indication of mind-control programming dissociation or, of being synthetic in nature, so that's possible. Also very unemotional monotone expressions lacking emotion. They also lack soul-depth (in my respective, humble perception) in their expressions and eyes and when they talk, it's a very masculine tone, meaning they'd make good propaganda figures to turn everyone into androgynous robots. With the Feminist movement turning women into masculine men, and the homosexual movement, turning men into emasculated men. I'd bet that The-Powers-That-Be make clones and mind control people to be in the popular influential media outlets to present and program certain agenda memes.

I know the Abby and Teal connection might be a stretch, but it doesn't in anyway discredit the legitimate reality and evidence of cloning, mind control, and probably synthetics. There are tons and tons of other examples. What do you think if anything?

==============================

I also suspect Olivia Wilde as she seems very empty and programmed. I know this clip is a joke but I think it might be more and they're making fun of us. At 1:12 she says she's an android from the future.

P.S. I think it's a possibility I'm just a little crazy and making incorrect assumptions based on non-sense thinking, but I lean more towards believing I'm intuitively perceiving something accurate. I think it takes half an ounce of spiritual intuition or clairvoyancy to read someone based on looking at them, and sometimes we can detect 'the empty ones' or the wolves in sheep's clothing. Maybe not all the time or as a definitive guide, but intuition can point us in the right direction, and it has for me, many times, so I try to tune into it, even if it's a somewhat crazy idea, you can still pay attention and be rational and objective.
    Last edited by lycaeus; 12-18-2014 at 07:29 AM.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Lycaeus,

you study also the synthetic nature of Teal Swan and others.

Its important because some YouTubers are not human and they are in fact living organisms with synthetic dna and devices and implants.

Simona Rich teaches spiritual knowledge and her handler(s) are spreading messages trough her as a device.

I did analytical work about Teal Swan and Simona Rich and figured out that both are synthetic androids.

Simona Rich has a "fixed" time when she will blink and she makes a double blink each time after a certain amount of time and this at a tempo between 0,150 and 0,200 ms so you just see it in ultra slow motion. Her tonal voice also is very machanical in nature. Even the transients of her frequency peaks got a sound behaviour like its coming from a mechanical device and this you can see very good when you record her voice and do a bit analytical work to compare human voices and mechanical sounds in pro audio editors that audio engineers use and i studied audio engineering and by the way it would be good if you people study how organisms manifest their sounds and voices and how devices create sounds and voices because you will be able to find the difference quickly

A facial analysis of the mechanical double blinking pattern rate always after 28 seconds of the android Simona will be the next part of this series of exposing synthetics and androids in our society.

How to design a synthetic soul and how to create a synthetic living machine as a human I will explain in this last video here and I used one of my compositions for this video here while I explain how a synthetic android organism can get created but its probably to abstract and complex that anybody could understand what I try to explain and it was difficult and endless work to get this translated into another language because i just can speak german and english is not my language so I had to find all kind of terms and how to use them in a logical linguistic way to describe how to build a synthetic human

Last edited by Merjose; 12-18-2014 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post

P.S. I think it's a possibility I'm just a little crazy and making incorrect assumptions based on non-sense thinking, but I lean more towards believing I'm intuitively perceiving something accurate.
    You are right, I had these two thoughts while begining to read through the thread.

That intro had so many different points across every plain of existence. That I think you might have left out the kitchen sink in the process. Lots of interesting topics to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    [...] so I try to tune into it, even if it's a somewhat crazy idea, you can still pay attention and be rational and objective.
    I agree, I think that is the hope/point behind this thread.

Though, I don't mind if we both do laugh about it every now and then.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

I study genetics and came at least to these conclusions whats necessary to design a synthetic soul including mind simulation and possession of inorganic entity trough a third party ritual under the influence of a highly advanced scientific layout with generative synthetic dna so I came at least to these results:

There are just 4 gelatinous jellylike elements necessary for the interdimensional biogenetic synthesis and dna-transcription of the new mind, self & 3d soul. For this step I just use a ionic liquid to backup the impulse behaviour of the tRNA that designs causal processes that simulate after the tRNA processing the pre-mRNA impulse of a holographical event-structure that I need to modify with lasers because of the chemical and holographical adaptation of digitally modified genomic synthetic dna from FFPE tissue morphing processes, after I injected a certain virus into the holographical tRNA to stimulate a second necessary process. These impulse behaviour regulations will be re-designed trough microscopic lasers inside 24 processor-chips to reintegrate a synthetic subconscious inside one of the 4 gelatinous elements, that will be used as a backup HDD of the soul, self and mind.

All 3 microscopic neuronal impulse codes will be morphed holographically trough entropy encoding of the mind, self & 3d soul (not including 4d soul components) of a real human and these results will get scanned and mapped. After this step the re-design of the intrinsic neuronal impulse behaviour (mind, 3d soul & self) will be saved. Synthetic chip is controlled by a implanted chip using Cellular Automata as a controller interactively as a component between input and output. The artificial body will get a physical realness effect make-up through plastic surgery. Including a full body skin made from transistors and chips regulated by technology. The transistors are also routing different patterns that can handle the psychological and neuronal concept of emergence trough cellular automata technology, while these maneuvers can be corrected via a system of control and regulation.

4d or 5d impulse behaviour will be not included so a disconnection on root level can be used as a interdimensional disablement for a additional interdimensional synthesis trough entropy encoding of the mind, self and 3d soul signature. Lasers need to burn after these steps into the gelatinous, jellylike elements what the scanning and mapping of the impulses recorded, while the data will get centered inside the synthetic skull.

Blog Entries
    That intro had so many different points across every plain of existence. That I think you might have left out the kitchen sink in the process. Lots of interesting topics to talk about.
    Yes because one or two conspiracies is not enough in this day and age. To stay hip as an internet conspiracy researcher you gotta throw inlike 5 at once, at least, if you want to be cool.

Blog Entries
    Merjose --

I am not very knowledgeable with science and biology. What do you mean by "Synthetic DNA" versus (normal) "DNA" ? DNA is just like a coding pattern, like computer code right? Synthetic DNA is 'generative' so that means it builds itself quickly?

You mention gelatinous, jellylike substances and ionic liquids. That reminds me of the reports of, in underground bases and flying alien ships, tubs of liquids and gelatinous substances. Abductees see bodies in there, some human, some clones, aliens, and various hybrid combinations of human-animal-alien. Purportedly blood, organs, and tissues from cattle and other biological beings are used in tubs for cloning and manufacturing bodies.

You mention lasers too. I heard of a science experiment where they shine a laser through a frog or some small embryonic animal, and the laser shines through to hit another embryonic animal of different species, but then reconfigures the DNA to turn into that other animal !

"Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered that DNA absorbs light photons in its surrounding area, and causes the photons to spiral through the molecule itself. This spiraling effect will continue in the same spot for up to 30 days after the DNA is physically removed from that spot -- and this effect is called the 'DNA Phantom'.

Bariaev also shined a gentle laser beam through a developing salamander embryo and redirected it into a developing frog embryo.

This caused the frog embryo's DNA to completely re-code itself with the instructions to build a healthy adult salamander (!), even though the two embryos were in hermetically sealed containers and only the light was allowed to pass through".
    http://www.keelynet.com/news/041914f.html

Blog Entries
    Those were some very cool and informative videos posted above. Here is a documentary about androids from Paris Tosen:

he talks of androids being remotely controlled and sending a signal to a physically near person giving an influential speech. James Casbolt talked of this similar thing, when he described Douglas Dietrich as being a remote-controlled android being used to vector a subliminal mind-control signal to the nearby people as a means to trigger them into a posthypnotic programmed trance to be abducted. That might not be true, but the concept is an intriguing theory, thoguh I still believe empty people can be hijacked by technology and disembodied beings. I believe the Cassiopaean material also discusses how humans in your intimate and personal life can be used as vectors to hit you with subliminal frequencies emanating from and through them to try to control you.

Paris has lots of good videos. I especially like his talk on the Gnostic idea of the Cosmic Mafia and Yaldaboath. Lots of interesting thoughts on reality being artificial and programmed by advanced higher dimensional master-controller beings. I just don't fully side with him when he preaches how great aliens are, that all the negative alien media is disinfo lies. Seems to think all aliens are good when they're not, that's my impression.

Blog Entries
    A lot of interesting topics coming up as late and it seems that they are sharing some common points of discussion as well.

The gene pool on this planet as vast as it is there are way too many similarities with some people that kinda makes you think what is actually going on.

As for the synthetic's and androids with possible various created consciouness loops and "inserted" Consciousness in said bodies(other entities, minds or whatever...) As scary and unnatural as it my look, feel and sound. I would say we should continue to see what we could learn about it and ourselves. There are multiple stories, scenario's and behind the scene's of multiple levels that we all have pieces and slivers to and from what I've been looking at for the past 11 years on my discoveries is that they are not all mutually exclusive. There is a commonality with a great deal although, as you see on this planet with a lot of segregation and compartmentalisation we are seeing similar things through these slivers of information that everyone has brought forth. I still sense myself there is a great deal more that is not addressed or in our frame of knowing or consciousness, well at least at this level or loop that we currently access. I think this is why it is so important for us to realize our potential and what we are capable of. Perhaps this is process we have to endure or the journey we have to make or the pains we have to suffer but regardless of it all. We have a choice. I encourage everyone's discussion on all subject matters even one's that seemingly have an agenda. For the more we can bring to an understanding the better off we'll be. I am not saying that by coming to some understandings and knowings that various entities in what ever form my be upset and it may not bode well for some. In what ever type life we live we can not be afraid to learn the unknown or to try to understand the mysterious. Regardless of what others may think we should know, have or understand.

Edward
    Last edited by Edward; 12-19-2014 at 01:30 AM.

@Lycaeus, Synthetic DNA is essentially where a DNA molecule has been made from the same elements as normal, but not from a biological source. So if I were to use Bacteria to generate altered DNA strands for some other purpose then they would not be synthetic, whereas if I were to make DNA through a pure chemical process [where the chemicals have not been living] then it would be synthetic.

You also come across this factor with flavourings, you can make chemically identical flavours, but one will be from a natural process and the other from an artificial process. Physically there is no apparent difference, as they are chemically the same, but from what you may have learned from Fore you'll be aware there may be a bit more going on behind the scenes.

Blog Entries
    Thanks Pontif. That's a lot simpler than I thought it was and I can understand that easily. So in theory I guess there is a difference between synthetic human tissue samples, organs, and bodies, and cloned biological tissues, organs, and bodies. Then there is also the metaphysical differences which include either having or lacking the many levels of soul components, 'influence' structures, chakras, and other spiritual components you'd be better off asking someone more knowledgeable to describe than me.