Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Clones, Synthetics, and Lookalikes

@ #9 and #10

<wipes tears from my eyes>

You two make me proud. If I were a father to you two, I would call this a good day.

Edit: keep in mind, that ET's usually implied in our conversations that making a pure synthetic composition is harder than it sounds. Therefore, even when something is sythetic they said they cut proverbial (development) corners by using pre-existing life designs. But that you two have a discussion that touches on the distinctions between artificial/sythetic life and pre-existing life...is I believe a first.

I hope you keep at it.

(2010)

This is the closest attempts I have ever seen on the [public] human side of the equation. It reminded me of what various ET's explained.

Watch the above video, slowly and carefully to decode what they did. And you'll see why even the ET's sometimes use pre-existing life designs to cut corners.

The metaphysical parts that make cells tick is a bigger issue. The main reason why ET's sometimes take pre-existing [natural life] to cut corners.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-22-2014 at 02:48 AM.
    For every action, there is a corresponding over-reaction. -- Anonymous

Here is a person who tried to make functional "structures" that attempt to mimic various properties of life. (Hardcore synthetic, never involving pre-existing life designs)

(Evolvable Matter" 2011)

@Fore, one thing that would interest me would be how much material is needed from a living being to "contaminate" a synthetic sample, and make it effectively alive. I'm sure that a single fatty lipid from a cell membrane would not be enough to kick-start the process, but there must be something that can. The other factor is that maybe the hidden structures can only be manufactured to a certain point as well [I personally suspect the interface that "dials" into the space from where souls are attached has some interesting properties.]

Quote Originally Posted by Merjose View Post
    I study genetics and came at least to these conclusions whats necessary to design a synthetic soul including mind simulation and possession of inorganic entity trough a third party ritual under the influence of a highly advanced scientific layout with generative synthetic dna so I came at least to these results:

There are just 4 gelatinous jellylike elements necessary for the interdimensional biogenetic synthesis and dna-transcription of the new mind, self & 3d soul. For this step I just use a ionic liquid to backup the impulse behaviour of the tRNA that designs causal processes that simulate after the tRNA processing the pre-mRNA impulse of a holographical event-structure that I need to modify with lasers because of the chemical and holographical adaptation of digitally modified genomic synthetic dna from FFPE tissue morphing processes, after I injected a certain virus into the holographical tRNA to stimulate a second necessary process. These impulse behaviour regulations will be re-designed trough microscopic lasers inside 24 processor-chips to reintegrate a synthetic subconscious inside one of the 4 gelatinous elements, that will be used as a backup HDD of the soul, self and mind.

All 3 microscopic neuronal impulse codes will be morphed holographically trough entropy encoding of the mind, self & 3d soul (not including 4d soul components) of a real human and these results will get scanned and mapped. After this step the re-design of the intrinsic neuronal impulse behaviour (mind, 3d soul & self) will be saved. Synthetic chip is controlled by a implanted chip using Cellular Automata as a controller interactively as a component between input and output. The artificial body will get a physical realness effect make-up through plastic surgery. Including a full body skin made from transistors and chips regulated by technology. The transistors are also routing different patterns that can handle the psychological and neuronal concept of emergence trough cellular automata technology, while these maneuvers can be corrected via a system of control and regulation.

4d or 5d impulse behaviour will be not included so a disconnection on root level can be used as a interdimensional disablement for a additional interdimensional synthesis trough entropy encoding of the mind, self and 3d soul signature. Lasers need to burn after these steps into the gelatinous, jellylike elements what the scanning and mapping of the impulses recorded, while the data will get centered inside the synthetic skull.
    Did anyone notice my notes how to design a synthetic etherical inside and a living organic machine with real cells? As always I get ignored and hostile attacks show up everywhere about things that make no sense.

Blog Entries
    Did anyone notice my notes how to design a synthetic etherical inside and a living organic machine with real cells? As always I get ignored and hostile attacks show up everywhere about things that make no sense.
    Several of us responded to this thread after your post. I specifically referenced a couple things in that post in response to it [post #6], including a reference citation of a science experiment with possible correlations to support your own words.

I think the next questions would be, where did you get this information? How did you learn it, from meeting an insider, an abduction, form normal science books or what? I'm sure people would like to see where you draw your conclusions from so we can can discern the truth, it helps to have background information.
    "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock."

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    Several of us responded to this thread after your post. I specifically referenced a couple things in that post in response to it [post #6], including a reference citation of a science experiment with possible correlations to support your own words.
    Thanks. I recognised your intention. See I did not say one word against or about you. You seem friendly. But many others here responded very unfriendly after I explained in my other topic that religion is a mental sickness and brainwashing. I really can explode if I sene resistance. Its a natural feature of every earth child.

Quote Originally Posted by lycaeus View Post
    I think the next questions would be, where did you get this information? How did you learn it, from meeting an insider, an abduction, form normal science books or what? I'm sure people would like to see where you draw your conclusions from so we can can discern the truth, it helps to have background information.
    Where did I get this information?

Thinking.

This information does not exist.

So I created it trough thinking.

Its nothing that the public mind could understand because its even to far out of the window for top scientists what I wrote.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I recognised your intention. See I did not say one word against or about you. You seem friendly. But many others here responded very unfriendly after I explained in my other topic that religion is a mental sickness and brainwashing. I really can explode if I sene resistance. Its a natural feature of every earth child.

Where did I get this information?

Thinking.

This information does not exist.

So I created it trough thinking.

Its nothing that the public mind could understand because its even to far out of the window for top scientists what I wrote.

People who use these terms and phrases about stuff being over people's head or too far out there to comprehend by others even on a small scale, has little faith that others might even grasp what one is trying to teach or in a lot of cases "show off" as in this is what I know , no one else knows it and prob. wont understand it anyways so I'll keep it to myself type attitude with out trying to engage people and share what they know for fear of being ridiculed or labled or whatever so they just keep making snide remarks about how people wont even understand it if they said anything or elaborated on what they were inferring about.

The way to get information out is to talk about it, even if the vast majority doesn't understand it. Its one of the way's people learn and can disseminate information/knowledge.

Edward

Quote Originally Posted by Edward View Post
    People who use these terms and phrases about stuff being over people's head or too far out there to comprehend by others even on a small scale, has little faith that others might even grasp what one is trying to teach or in a lot of cases "show off" as in this is what I know , no one else knows it and prob. wont understand it anyways so I'll keep it to myself type attitude with out trying to engage people and share what they know for fear of being ridiculed or labled or whatever so they just keep making snide remarks about how people wont even understand it if they said anything or elaborated on what they were inferring about.

The way to get information out is to talk about it, even if the vast majority doesn't understand it. Its one of the way's people learn and can disseminate information/knowledge.

Edward
    I just made this for myself and it got more and more by time so I did a video about it and it only got thumbs down and nobody could understand anything and because of that I said that its nothing that anyone could understand because I´m the only one that created this knowledge and now you start to show up and try to teach me that I´m some kind of arrogant person that tries to demonstrate value while actually there is no value but people on internet are used to people like you and others that just try to push things and people into a certain corner.

And therefore I will leave this forum today.

Goodbye.

I did a few topics to report my encounters and I answered a few strange questions and I posted my ideas and everything I get back is hostile behaviour of people that run down other people.

I´m allergic to instructions of others.

I´m allergic to disrespect.

I´m allergic to naivity.

And this was the end of my last posting here on this highly naive forum and by the way all forums on internet are highly naive because the people are highly naive and under influence of entites that go inside of the people and shape their thoughts and shape their psychology.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    @Fore, one thing that would interest me would be how much material is needed from a living being to "contaminate" a synthetic sample, and make it effectively alive.
    Unfortunately, the ET's weren't that specific in their tech/example talk.

Considering the scientist in the first video mentioned using a single cell. I assume that means a single cell is enough to make something alive.

The scientist in the above video uses the term "Reboot the cell". Not sure what that lingo actually means in geek speak. But it sounds like they haven't figured out how to do it without some kind of living host cell.

---------------------

The ET mostly mentioned that there were particularities (at the metaphysical/spiritual level) that simple material objects did not possess.

For example, the ET used to say that everything physical has influence. Whether it is alive or not. Rock, or human being, on an influence level we are all made of the same stuff. The only unique thing about living things is that the spiritual connections create influence code variations in the mass of any living thing.

So while you and I might be the same as the rock because we contain descriptors at the "influence" level of reality.
    We generate variations in our influence code that rocks do not. This is all thanks to the spiritual structures that transcend the influence layer of reality. It gives us an active consciousness. While rocks possess no such features.

So in essence, if you are a scientist and you want to create life from scratch, you technically should not be able to.

That should be because each living things has a [spiritual code] component that is separate from the physical mass and it's associated "influence code". Slapping together a material structure no matter how elaborate will never result in a genuine life form. (in theory)

----------------------

What the ET's explained is that they could go further than simply making elaborate physical masses. They studied (paraphrasing liberally) influence code and designed influence code that looks and operates like a working consciousness. That is what is supposedly said to run their ET "computers".

Artificial Intelligence. It looks and works like a living thing, but it is only an imitation of a living thing. It is incapable of specific things that a living thing is capable of.

---------------------

Considering the fact that in vitro-fertilization works by artificially bringing together a womans egg and sperm together and then planting it back into the womb, you could probably say that life requires a minimum number of pieces to get working. Apparently, we can infer it can be as small as a single cell.

Though, I believe there are various factors that the womb of a woman provides (influence/spiritual wise). I do not know if anyone has ever tried to grow a baby without using a naturally derived womb.

If you can grow a healthy baby without a natural (life derived) womb, then we could guess that just a single cell is enough to bring life into something. On the other hand, if the baby consistently dies or does not mature despite having all the physical requirements met, it would tell you that the womb of a woman (mostly the metaphysical parts of that womb) probably play an important role in bringing things to life.

======================

The scientist in the prior posts used single cells with artificial chromosomes. But they also used natural cell to "reboot" the artificial chromosome cell. So while residual patterns may work in creating semi-artificial cell clusters, I wonder if it would grow as good as the original natural version.

There are alot of what if's.

The ET's seem to explain that nothing is ever simple.

Quote Originally Posted by pontificator View Post
    I'm sure that a single fatty lipid from a cell membrane would not be enough to kick-start the process, but there must be something that can. The other factor is that maybe the hidden structures can only be manufactured to a certain point as well [I personally suspect the interface that "dials" into the space from where souls are attached has some interesting properties.]
    I agree.
    Last edited by Fore; 12-27-2014 at 07:34 AM.